MD - Father beaten to death defending his son, 14, Anne Arundel County, May 2023 *arrest*

Disgusting bullet points:
1. The school didn’t notify the parents their son had been in a fight
2. Two adults drove to a family home seeking revenge on a 14 year old child
3. Two adults demonstrated for 3 young boys precisely what not to do to solve conflict
4. Chris takes the first swing AFTER the goons said they were going in his house to get his son and after they demanded he fight
5 After the initial skirmish, Chris retreats and tries to run
6. Man in black shirt body slams him on pavement and proceeds to kneel by his lifeless body and unleash 5-6 unanswered blows to his head forcing the victims head to be slammed against the pavement each time
7. He then picks up the necklaces and hands them to the oldest son and says call 911. Youngest child screaming and all three sons standing over their Dads body. The cowards retreat to their car and open the back hatch to put something inside. What was that something?
May justice be served on all 5 that arrived uninvited to a family home to initiate violence. This is my humble opinion after seeing the security footage and reading articles reporting the attack

Last edited:
Keep reading that LE knows who they are and indeed the family knows who they are. Why have these murderers not been arrested???
They went to HIS home and instigated violence. I don’t care who took the first swing. Arrests should have already been made of the two adults. The three children with them have obviously been taught nothing but violence. They need punishment

I watched a brief snippet of the video. :mad:
At one point it appears that Christopher is pointing his arm in a direction away from the house, as if he was saying ; "Leave, right now !"
Then he swings at one person as they start getting closer.
Nausea-inducing; and if he tried to escape them and they grabbed him and continued to hit him , that's aggravated assault, imo -- I didn't finish watching and do not know for certain.
What did they put back in the trunk of the car and why have there been no arrests ?
It's as if someone(s) -- is protecting the perps !

Rest in gentle peace, Christopher.
My utmost condolences to his grieving family and esp the kids who were there watching the murder.
IMO it was as close to murder as possible without the premeditation, ymmv.
He was trying to protect his son, fgs.
M00.

I watched a brief snippet of the video. :mad:
At one point it appears that Christopher is pointing his arm in a direction away from the house, as if he was saying ; "Leave, right now !"
Then he swings at one person as they start getting closer.
Nausea-inducing; and if he tried to escape them and they grabbed him and continued to hit him , that's aggravated assault, imo -- I didn't finish watching and do not know for certain.
What did they put back in the trunk of the car and why have there been no arrests ?
It's as if someone(s) -- is protecting the perps !

Rest in gentle peace, Christopher.
My utmost condolences to his grieving family and esp the kids who were there watching the murder.
IMO it was as close to murder as possible without the premeditation, ymmv.
He was trying to protect his son, fgs.
M00.
I watched it, much to my dismay. It’s depraved. He was backed in a corner and did what what he could do. Then his children were left with his dying body as the adults drove away. Those two adults are the worst of the worst

Wright's fiancée, Tracy Karopchinsky, told 11 News that her 14-year-old son got into a fight with another teen Friday afternoon at the school and that three teens and two adults came to her house looking for her son but encountered Wright outside.

"Chris came out to tell them, like, he's not coming out here to fight, and they threatened at one point to come in and get him, and then they said, 'If he's not going to fight, then you're going to fight,'" Karopchinsky told 11 News.
Family: School fight led to fatal assault of children's father

Arrest warrant issued for suspects who beat Maryland dad to death as he protected his teen son from mob of high school bullies who showed up to their house over $30 [NOTE: heads up, this link contains the video for those who prefer not to see it]

The tragic Maryland dad who was killed defending his son from bullies shared a now-eerie final Facebook post about how precious and fleeting life can be.

In his last post, uploaded May 5, Christopher Wright’s account featured a text image that read: “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each day and be thankful you still have one.”

The dad captioned the posting with a simple, “Just a thought.”
Maryland dad Christopher Wright shared final eerie Facebook image before he was killed defending son

Police have secured arrest warrants in the beating death of a devoted Maryland dad who was trying to shield his son from a pack of bullies, a source familiar with the probe told The Post on Monday.

Another source with knowledge of the investigation added that the suspects could be rounded up and charged sometime this week.
Arrest warrants issued in case of Maryland dad fatally beaten defending son from bullies: source

I'll be watching this one.

Disgusting bullet points:
1. The school didn’t notify the parents their son had been in a fight
2. Two adults drove to a family home seeking revenge on a 14 year old child
3. Two adults demonstrated for 3 young boys precisely what not to do to solve conflict
4. Chris takes the first swing AFTER the goons said they were going in his house to get his son and after they demanded he fight
5 After the initial skirmish, Chris retreats and tries to run
6. Man in black shirt body slams him on pavement and proceeds to kneel by his lifeless body and unleash 5-6 unanswered blows to his head forcing the victims head to be slammed against the pavement each time
7. He then picks up the necklaces and hands them to the oldest son and says call 911. Youngest child screaming and all three sons standing over their Dads body. The cowards retreat to their car and open the back hatch to put something inside. What was that something?
May justice be served on all 5 that arrived uninvited to a family home to initiate violence. This is my humble opinion after seeing the security footage and reading articles reporting the attack
Excellent post. I agree completely. All 5 should face murder charges, imoo.

My guess is, the cowards are in hiding and attempting to evade being taken into custody. Big men while involving themselves in teen drama and beating a man to death on his own property, notsomuch when the Po-po is after them and it's time to face the music. JMO

Possible reasons for arrest delay:
Something stated by family was negated by Ring audio
Police waiting for official cause of death to be released

I have nothing to base these ideas on, but it’s all I can think of

I can find no updates :( These people need to be in custody like yesterday! They know the perpetrators they have warrants, go get em officers
I’m not certain arrest warrants have been secured. I have no link to verify this.

I’m not certain arrest warrants have been secured. I have no link to verify this.
Arrest warrant issued for suspects who beat Maryland dad to death as he protected his teen son from mob of high school bullies who showed up to their house over $30

Arrest warrants issued in case of Maryland dad fatally beaten defending son from bullies: source

Maryland police to make arrests in beating death of dad after schoolyard fight: report

LE has been mum on this case altogether but press is reporting the warrants have been issued. barring any comment from LE that suggests otherwise I have to believe them. It's all we've got at the moment.

I don’t know how to link it. But the police refuted that and stated they don’t
I don’t know how to link it but it says ”AACOPD states they have not secured arrest warrants “.

thank you @Yuletide, I searched your text and found the link I thin you are referring to. Extremely disappointing to say the least. There should be active warrants for all involved in this senseless murder JMO

Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Bill Vanko, WBAL NewsRadio 1090 and FM 101.5
Anne Arundel County police have denied a report that claimed arrest warrants have been obtained for several people in the death of a father in Brooklyn Park.
[snip]
The spokeswoman said the investigation is complicated and that police are looking at every angle.
AACOPD denies report of arrest warrants issued in death of Brooklyn Park father

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back