Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her FB mentions a man whose name she doesn't use, just the initial T. Also calls him her cowboy

J.M.O.

She received teacher of the year last year at the school she works at

J.M.O.

Maybe her cowboy wasn't as excited about the baby....

J.M.O.

Wallen was named Wilde Lake High’s Senior Class Teacher of the Year in 2016.

On Wednesday, Rick Wilson, principal of Wilde Lake High, addressed a letter to parents and students, which said school staff met and shared information with students during first period. The administrative team, student services staff and the school system’s crisis team are available for emotional support, the letter stated.

“Our staff members are closely monitoring students who may need assistance to process their thoughts and emotions associated with this report,” Wilson said in the letter. “Let’s keep Ms. Wallen, her family and the entire Wilde Lake community in our thoughts and prayers during this time.”
Wilson’s letter also encouraged parents to talk to their students and “guide them through difficult situations.” Parents are asked to inform their students and answer any questions, if possible, while encouraging students to express their feelings.”
Wallen is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall, 200 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Police said she may be driving a 2011 black Ford Escape with Maryland tag M522473.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...cf-wallen-missing-teacher-20170906-story.html

I wish they would reveal the nature of the texts. The dad makes it sound like someone took her but not revealing the jist of them always makes me believe it's a voluntary mind break....

J.M.O.

Is he most dangerous time in a woman's life when she is pregnant or leaving a man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad. Another pregnant woman missing. You cant just walk out the door anymore without something happening. Every case is troubling but violence against woman and children and even unborn children is escalating. Praying!

Is he most dangerous time in a woman's life when she is pregnant or leaving a man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the baby's father? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who is the baby's father? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They haven't said. She alludes to him by calling him her cowboy and T. But no photos at all, no FB friend or reference.

She lived alone.

J.M.O.

How come searches haven't been organized for her? Did something in the text message suggest that a search is not necessary?

How come searches haven't been organized for her? Did something in the text message suggest that a search is not necessary?

Search where? She had her car. Silver Spring is a very large city.

They haven't said. She alludes to him by calling him her cowboy and T. But no photos at all, no FB friend or reference.

She lived alone.

J.M.O.

Also most of the posts about him seem to have stopped last year, wondering if she was seeing someone new?

She was last seen Monday morning at 8:30ish on the 1st day of school. That seems very late for a teacher to be leaving for school. Does anyone know what time homeroom begins? It makes me wonder if she may have left voluntarily. Hopefully, she needed to regroup and think things out and that she and the baby are safe.

She lived alone.

J.M.O.

Secretive, or just protecting her privacy because she is a teacher?

There is a recent post on Laura's fb page about weekends on the farm. Wonder where the farm is and who owns it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500