Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how big it is. I live in the area. Maybe search the last area that her cell pinged. Just because she had her car means a search can't happen?

I wish we knew what the text said.. it may be why LE isn't searching. She may have indicated that she was going to take off. However, that does NOT mean the text was sent by her.

I was able to see through family's FB that her (laura) and BF were together since at least 2010, so quite a while. However, don't see any mentioned of him on her FB as of late.

Secretive, or just protecting her privacy because she is a teacher?
I think just protecting since she's a teacher honestly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wonder if they've pinged her

Is the baby daddy missing?

"Police are searching for a pregnant Maryland high school teacher who was reported missing after she failed to turn up to the first day of class.

Laura Elizabeth Wallen, 31, has not been seen or heard from since Monday when she sent her family a series of text messages.

She sent a 'troubling' message to her family about an hour after she was last seen at about 8.30am on Monday at her condo in Olney where she lives alone."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-not-showing-school.html#ixzz4s2i29AEq

"Police are searching for a pregnant Maryland high school teacher who was reported missing after she failed to turn up to the first day of class.

Laura Elizabeth Wallen, 31, has not been seen or heard from since Monday when she sent her family a series of text messages.

She sent a 'troubling' message to her family about an hour after she was last seen at about 8.30am on Monday at her condo in Olney where she lives alone."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-not-showing-school.html#ixzz4s2i29AEq

The article also says that they are concerned about her physical and emotional well-being. That is a clue as to the text message that she allegedly sent, I'm thinking. But, then again, her own father believes that "someone" is responsible for her disappearance. I'm wondering WHO was the last to see her at 8:30 am on Monday at her condo. They could at least identify the person as "a neighbor", or a random passerby. Why isn't it stated WHO last saw her? Unless, it is the "someone" that the father thinks is responsible for her disappearance. We've been down this road so many times and it is just so frustrating being treated as mushrooms.

As to the unnamed "father" of the baby she is expecting, just another big question mark. Even if an individual was named, and paternity denied by the named individual, until the baby is born and DNA sampled -- who's to say? And if she is never found, that won't be happening. Another case of another "someone" getting away with . . . something.

All of it is my opinion only.

Wow...my kids both went to Wilde Lake HS many years ago. FYI - Silver Spring is a metro stop for D.C.

My first suspicions (whether accurate or not) are what about the men in her life-- particularly the baby-to-be's father ? Any boyfriend troubles ?
Hoping for answers for her family --esp. her dad , who seems to be very sad and nervous about her absence. :(

She was last seen Monday morning at 8:30ish on the 1st day of school. That seems very late for a teacher to be leaving for school. Does anyone know what time homeroom begins? It makes me wonder if she may have left voluntarily. Hopefully, she needed to regroup and think things out and that she and the baby are safe.

Monday was Labor Day. I'm thinking school started Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The article also says that they are concerned about her physical and emotional well-being. That is a clue as to the text message that she allegedly sent, I'm thinking. But, then again, her own father believes that "someone" is responsible for her disappearance. I'm wondering WHO was the last to see her at 8:30 am on Monday at her condo. They could at least identify the person as "a neighbor", or a random passerby. Why isn't it stated WHO last saw her? Unless, it is the "someone" that the father thinks is responsible for her disappearance. We've been down this road so many times and it is just so frustrating being treated as mushrooms.

As to the unnamed "father" of the baby she is expecting, just another big question mark. Even if an individual was named, and paternity denied by the named individual, until the baby is born and DNA sampled -- who's to say? And if she is never found, that won't be happening. Another case of another "someone" getting away with . . . something.

All of it is my opinion only.

YES!! I'm thinking maybe the text said something about harming herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Authorities say 31-year-old Laura Elizabeth Wallen last contacted family members by text message on Monday. At this time, police have not revealed the context of the text message.

"It was alarming enough that the family said 'We need to call police,'" Sgt. Rebecca Innocenti said.

Wallen failed to show up for the first day of classes Tuesday at Wilde Lake High School in Columbia, where she teaches history and law. She earned honors as senior class teacher last year.

Relatives say Wallen was excited about her pregnancy. She never gave signs that anything was bothering her, but she left her dog behind.

"I'm hoping they find her and I'm hoping that she'll be alive and well," said neighbor Joyce Robinson.

Police are also searching for her black 2011 Ford Escape that has a Maryland license plate that reads: "M522473."

Wallen spent days preparing her classroom, which makes it unusual that she didn't show up for the first day of school.

"People are concerned for her safety," said Brian Bassett of Howard County schools. "I know she's really highly regarded at Wilde Lake High School."

Students have flooded social media using the hashtag #BringWallenHome.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...larming-text-police-say/ar-AArvzDC?li=BBnbfcL

[video=twitter;906147001783513088]https://twitter.com/JustinNBC4/status/906147001783513088[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500