MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the implications...

JS has been at odds with pB's father.
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2011/01/

PB's father "denounces" JS
http://annyjacoby.wordpress.com/201...m-baltimore-a-month-ago-police-have-no-leads/

When JS flew to Baltimore, rB-PB's father, would *not allow* JS to talk to dB. Amazingly, per JS, when she asked where mj was,) said that the family sent him away from them.
http://www.wbtv.com/global/category.asp?c=195957&clipId=5445822&autostart=true

Something is fundamentally wrong with ANYBODY who would obstruct a mother from any and every avenue of finding her child.

Me thinks that the very least one could do, would be to explain the circumstances of the day to a desperately hurting JS.

I don't see a shred of compassion from the B family to JS (jmo) and this whole business is mercurial as anything that I've ever seen in my life.

May God help PB and JS.

I so agree!!! If anything, the father should be siding with JS (right by her side). PB is BOTH of their child but he decides to show more concern for DB. That's tacky. What ever happen to (love my children all the same). He could have stood right there and allowed JS to speak to DB, KB and MJ. But instead, he decides to cut JS off. To me, that's the same as disowning PB as well.

I join the rest who are upset with DB's actions. Yes, DB must have seen in the past that MJ has a temper when provoked or whenever (jmo). I'm almost certain that DB has spoken with KB in regards to MJ's temper as well. (again, jmo). I don't want to bash anyone. Yet, it was selfish for DB to be more concerned over her personal matters first (before PB's safety). DB is the sister that worked closer to the apt and could have rushed to the apt right away.

I feel sorrow and pain for PB and JS. PB was in a no win situation. Once the drama escalated, PB had no where to go. No where to run and no where to hide. She wasn't familiar with neighbors or the area. Might have said hi and bye or short conversation with others that resided in the building.

Once the drama escalated, the first thing that an angry man is going to do is, cripple the female by snatching her phone away. An angry man will snatch any and every phone that is located in the apt/house. He doesn't want the female to have no way of reaching out for help.

The female may then attempt to exit the apt by front or sliding door, but the angry man will not allow her to escape to the outside. That is another way of seeking help. Therefore, PB had no chance to escape. (absolutely not some kind of stranger who abducted PB)

Next, what's left for the female to do is, attempt to run into the bathroom or a room where a door can be locked and pray to GOD the angry man will calm down and become level headed. If he doesn't, he will kick the door in. There has not been any reports of any damage inside of the apt. There-fore PB probably didn't get a chance to lock herself away to safety.

A female will try to protect herself by running into the kitchen to grab a knife or some sort of weapon. PB probably didn't have a chance to do that either.

The angry man could have threatened the female with a weapon but it doesn't matter if he has a weapon or not because his hands then become the deadly weapon.

If a glass or glass bottle is sitting around, the female will attempt to grab it and break it, to use it to protect herself. If PB had her phone, once she discovered that neither of her sisters could get to her quick enough, PB would have called 911, just as DB mentioned that she text 911 to someone (stating that PB was missing). MJ probably cleaned up or had his LBC or lil bro clean up any small amount of mess in the apt that was created.

Excuses that have been made:
1. poor phone reception. Not a chance. The phones were working fine. Plus, if PB was able to talk or text DB, if an incoming call or text was sent, that means PB was in good location to receive.

That means, who ever used poor reception as an excuse, was on defensive mode to help cover up.

2. Someone stated immediately that all of the brothers were with him or at their mothers home on 27th. MJ corrected that statement. However, there was no confusion there. Another attempt to protect all brothers/cousin.

3. (Excuse of) If DB wouldn't have asked PB to snoop. Not! For a man to say that he can not speak for another mans actions, that also means, be man enough to be held responsible/accountable for your OWN actions.

4. A moments thought slip up.. By attempting to be a wise butt, someone posted on the find PB FB group, like this status if you think we are the killers. How cocky can a person get? and who would even find humor in that post begets me.

PB was in a no win situation. JMO. We need to locate PB!!!

In regards to another case. Did anyone see the video footage of the little girl who was baby sitting in the motel, she ran out of the room Holding her shoes and coat, but the man ran after her and cornered her and forced her back into the room.

Going off of your words, imo, PB didn't make it off of the couch. She was there when she was on FB, and she was there "asleep" a short while later. So somehow she was rendered powerless right there, on the couch. Without leaving a shred of evidence....

I go back to JS and BB saying that PB didn't like confrontation. That she didn't tell DB about the man who made a sexual advance at her because she did not want to cause friction between DB, MJ, and PB. So the fact that she got in the middle of a confrontation with DB and MJ speaks volumes to me. There is more to this story, truly. I am leaning towards MJ made advances at PB, which is why PB didn't want to tell DB. And PB participated in the FB hunt because she was upset with MJ about making her feel uncomfortable. Yet PB didn't realize how BAD it could go, and how quickly. IMO because she had not been raised with that kind of male behavior, so it was foreign to her.

I am leaning towards MJ made advances at PB, which is why PB didn't want to tell DB. And PB participated in the FB hunt because she was upset with MJ about making her feel uncomfortable. Yet PB didn't realize how BAD it could go, and how quickly. IMO because she had not been raised with that kind of male behavior, so it was foreign to her.

Seems like whenever MJ came around PB, she felt uncomfortable. If it was him who made advances at PB and she rejected him, best believe he was upset from that point on at PB. If MJ made advances at PB, she would not want that kind of man with her sister (who she loved so dearly). That's very true georgiajean. I agree.

I have been gone for three days, was super sick and my real life happened. Sigh.

I missed some good things. Happy to hear MJ has been talking or at least meeting with LE. Did DB CONFIRM the FB story?

Sorry if that's been said.. Still catching up.

I have been gone for three days, was super sick and my real life happened. Sigh.

I missed some good things. Happy to hear MJ has been talking or at least meeting with LE. Did DB CONFIRM the FB story?

Sorry if that's been said.. Still catching up.

Hope you're feeling better. I believe DB has confirmed.

Didn't PB send KB a text asking her to come get her when she got off work? What time was that text? In my opinion it was just what it said, she needed her to come get her. Possibly sent during the incident. JMO

I was just browsing those apartment review sites again, and came upon this disturbing review:
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/MD-Baltimore-Reisterstown-Square-674159.html

To summarize, the person says that she broke her lease after five months and moved out. To begin there were a ton of mice (also mentioned by other reviewers), but the thing that made her split was that she was forced into her home, at gunpoint by two strangers who assumed she was there alone. If you read the 5th comment to the review, a commenter stated that a number of shady characters use the complex as a shortcut to get to the shopping center, and that she was stalked by one of these strangers and was forced to take out a restraining order.

I still think MJ is the most likely candidate, but if he's proven innocent... this place just doesn't sound safe in general--especially for a naive young girl.

From Sun48shine -- I live in Owings Mills and can honestly say that people living closer to our bus routes and the metro have been experiencing similar issues. Our Owings Mills Times papers reports a lot of information going on in the county.

I agree that this might be a dangerous place. But that is why I don't believe she went anywhere alone. She was a very intelligent girl. She KNEW she shouldn't go out alone that day. And why would she--her sis was on her way over very soon. So there was no reason for her to leave. imo

Besides, MJ had already said PB was showering and getting dressed. Then--suddenly, after a few texts, there is no more contact with PB, and then MJ says she 'is asleep.' That was a major red flag for me. She had just showered, and put on her brand new outfit, which is missing, and her sister is about to come pick her up to go out to shop and eat lunch. Why would she go back to sleep? My teen would never miss the chance to shop and get her hair done.
She wouldn't go back to sleep. Not without texting her sis and explaining she was feeling sick or something.

I could easily believe a stranger would nab her if she had gone out walking alone---but I don't think she left the apartment.

Parking spaces are located on the same side and directly in front of the apartment building. The walkway to the shopping center is directly across the parking lot of the apartment building.

Since the parking spaces are directly in front of the building, I wonder if MJ's car was parked exactly in the spot that the bloodhounds (according to a Baltimore Sun Reporter) had stopped smelling Phylicia's sent.

Going off of your words, imo, PB didn't make it off of the couch. She was there when she was on FB, and she was there "asleep" a short while later. So somehow she was rendered powerless right there, on the couch. Without leaving a shred of evidence....

I go back to JS and BB saying that PB didn't like confrontation. That she didn't tell DB about the man who made a sexual advance at her because she did not want to cause friction between DB, MJ, and PB. So the fact that she got in the middle of a confrontation with DB and MJ speaks volumes to me. There is more to this story, truly. I am leaning towards MJ made advances at PB, which is why PB didn't want to tell DB. And PB participated in the FB hunt because she was upset with MJ about making her feel uncomfortable. Yet PB didn't realize how BAD it could go, and how quickly. IMO because she had not been raised with that kind of male behavior, so it was foreign to her.

BBM
Agree. Agree. Agree.
Of course, this is total speculation on our parts as of now, because LE and no one else
who's actually connected to the events has given a name of just who that man was.

I believe that LE is holding that information very close to the vest because it just may tie-in with the motive. There's just an element of creepiness PRIOR to "the big incident."

Has it been confirmed that lbc was there alone with PB, or at all? Or was it just mj there with her?

How convenient that mj chooses to do laundry, and all manner of "moving," while dB is at work.
According to a Peas interview, dB stated that she did not know that mj was going to the apt.

Could the entire scenario as created by mj be just that, a scenario created by mj to cover-up his real reason in going to that apt with an alone PB?

PB's request to kB, asking kB to pick her up went unfulfilled. I simply do not understand why PB's status update (hint) saying that she was at her sister's house w/ her sister's bf, was not taken to be a HUGE red flag?

JMO

Through the mist of it all, each time I go back to the beginning, regardless if LBC spent the night or not, MJ imo appeared to be (anxious) to go back to the apt. He appeared to be (anxious) to have alone time with PB. Even if you take away the alleged activity of the day. Even if you take away the snooping. I do believe that PB typed the FB post herself. Because of the circumstances with PB now missing, I don't believe MJ would have typed the FB post. It draws too much attention to him and PB being alone. I think 9am is as significant as 1:30pm. I think 8:45am is significant. I believe 5:00pm is significant. 8:45am shows that it (only took 15 minutes) after DB went to work for MJ to appear, which shows that he was (anxious) to get to PB. He was anxious for a reason. If he had a reason, he had a motive or intentions. Either he was already upset with PB or had already been thinking about wanting to have contact with PB for whatever reasons. No matter the reason, It would still be in the category as (personal). MJ strikes me as the type of person that does not handle rejection very well. It appears as if, he is into himself. He states that he is the most (competitive) one out of the brothers. He absolutely has an EGO issue.

I think from the time MJ had contact with PB, she was uncomfortable. The many phone calls and text, did not begin until MJ made contact with PB. They then began to escalate over time until they came to a halt. When it's all said and done, it seems like the calls/text then began to slow down after 1:30pm. So, there is a time line for the many calls/text (that we know of) many from 10am-1:30pm. Which means, from the time MJ allegedly arrives, until the time he allegedly leaves. DB was due to get off work around 5pm or so (I believe). In the beginning, that was around the time for the text that said, PB is "up and active".

This Is My HONEST Opinion... MJ Knew He Had A Window Of Opportunity To Act On His "Feelings" Towards PB. He Probably Started The "Seduction" After She Showered And Dressed. PB Did The FaceBook Creeping For DB Who In Turned Started Her Crazy Rant ( And I Say Crazy Because Im Sure THis Can NOT Be The First Time MJ Stepped Out On Her, 10 Years And No Ring? Why Act Angry All Of A Sudden) MJ Probably Played Right Along With DB And Her Text Messages And Told PB Don't Worry Making PB Feel Uncomfortable Thus Making Her Text KB To Come Pick Her Up. KB Knowing What Went Down Wants NOTHING To Do With The Drama So She Avoided The Tense Situation By Not Stopping To Even Check On PB. (Shows How Much She Really Cared For The Poor Child) :( MJ Had PB Nervous So MJ Offered Her A Drink Laced With A Date Rape Drug That Would Make Her Not Put Up Much Of A Struggle And Forced Himself On Her. DB Is At Work Thinking About DB! PB Is Far From Her Mind Because If She Cared She Would Have Rushed Home. THINGS WENT WRONG And MJ THOUGHT He Killed PB. The Text To DB "She Fell Asleep On Me" :sick: It Could Mean A Variety Of Things But He Was Telling The TRUTH. Just My Opinion, MJ Stuffed Her In A Large Suitcase, Not Realizing She Could Still Be Alive, And Carried Her Out With His Belongings. DB Knows Whats Happens Because MJ probably Blames Her. KB Has guilt And The Father RB Has Guilt As Well Which Had Him Go Into Panic Mode: Send MJ Away And Tell DB Not To Speak To ANYONE Including JS! PB , Probably Passed Away In The Place Her Body Is Buried And Probably At The Same Time JS Had The Heavy Feeling. THIS IS ALL MY HONEST OPINION AND THEORY ON THINGS. BottomLine: :banghead: This Case Is Full Of Corruption And Cover-Up. JS Needs To Get To Baltimore And Work DIRECTLY With The FBI To Find Her Child! The Barnes Family As Well As Others Who May Have Been Involved Are WELL AWARE Of This Thread And Others Pertaining To The Case And They Are Planting Theories To Turn The Investigation Into A Circus. I Watch The Nancy Grace Page, As Well As PB's Prayer Page And Group Pages And There Is ALWAYS One Person With A Mysterious Profile Posting A "Suggestion" And The Private Investigator May Have Been BANNED From The Prayer Page For I No Longer See His Posts. This Whole Case Stinks To High Heaven Of Corruption And I See This Ending Up A Mystery Like Natalie Holloway. The Truth Will Be Revealed One Day..Just No Time Soon.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS PHYLICIA BARNES!! WHAT IS DONE IN DARKNESS ALWAYS COME TO LIGHT!! :seeya:

This Is My HONEST Opinion... MJ Knew He Had A Window Of Opportunity To Act On His "Feelings" Towards PB. He Probably Started The "Seduction" After She Showered And Dressed. PB Did The FaceBook Creeping For DB Who In Turned Started Her Crazy Rant ( And I Say Crazy Because Im Sure THis Can NOT Be The First Time MJ Stepped Out On Her, 10 Years And No Ring? Why Act Angry All Of A Sudden) MJ Probably Played Right Along With DB And Her Text Messages And Told PB Don't Worry Making PB Feel Uncomfortable Thus Making Her Text KB To Come Pick Her Up. KB Knowing What Went Down Wants NOTHING To Do With The Drama So She Avoided The Tense Situation By Not Stopping To Even Check On PB. (Shows How Much She Really Cared For The Poor Child) :( MJ Had PB Nervous So MJ Offered Her A Drink Laced With A Date Rape Drug That Would Make Her Not Put Up Much Of A Struggle And Forced Himself On Her. DB Is At Work Thinking About DB! PB Is Far From Her Mind Because If She Cared She Would Have Rushed Home. THINGS WENT WRONG And MJ THOUGHT He Killed PB. The Text To DB "She Fell Asleep On Me" :sick: It Could Mean A Variety Of Things But He Was Telling The TRUTH. Just My Opinion, MJ Stuffed Her In A Large Suitcase, Not Realizing She Could Still Be Alive, And Carried Her Out With His Belongings. DB Knows Whats Happens Because MJ probably Blames Her. KB Has guilt And The Father RB Has Guilt As Well Which Had Him Go Into Panic Mode: Send MJ Away And Tell DB Not To Speak To ANYONE Including JS! PB , Probably Passed Away In The Place Her Body Is Buried And Probably At The Same Time JS Had The Heavy Feeling. THIS IS ALL MY HONEST OPINION AND THEORY ON THINGS. BottomLine: :banghead: This Case Is Full Of Corruption And Cover-Up. JS Needs To Get To Baltimore And Work DIRECTLY With The FBI To Find Her Child! The Barnes Family As Well As Others Who May Have Been Involved Are WELL AWARE Of This Thread And Others Pertaining To The Case And They Are Planting Theories To Turn The Investigation Into A Circus. I Watch The Nancy Grace Page, As Well As PB's Prayer Page And Group Pages And There Is ALWAYS One Person With A Mysterious Profile Posting A "Suggestion" And The Private Investigator May Have Been BANNED From The Prayer Page For I No Longer See His Posts. This Whole Case Stinks To High Heaven Of Corruption And I See This Ending Up A Mystery Like Natalie Holloway. The Truth Will Be Revealed One Day..Just No Time Soon.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS PHYLICIA BARNES!! WHAT IS DONE IN DARKNESS ALWAYS COME TO LIGHT!! :seeya:

It has been impossible for me to get a good read on DB or KB, because all of their social networking sites are private. The rest of the "12" POI's had their information open before the LE heat influenced many to close them. So I was able to read how they communicated and what they felt important to communicate. DB and KB remain mysteries to me, despite their interview w/ Peas. They seem like genuine, caring people, and nothing leads me to think they aren't, EXCEPT the fact that KB did not come by when she was supposed to pick up PB, and EXCEPT the fact that DB put PB into a very dangerous situation with the Ex and was NOT concerned at 3 when KB called to find out if she had PB. In her own words (Peas interview), DB did not get concerned until she got home at 6 and could not find PB. I am at a loss.

It has been impossible for me to get a good read on DB or KB, because all of their social networking sites are private. The rest of the "12" POI's had their information open before the LE heat influenced many to close them. So I was able to read how they communicated and what they felt important to communicate. DB and KB remain mysteries to me, despite their interview w/ Peas. They seem like genuine, caring people, and nothing leads me to think they aren't, EXCEPT the fact that KB did not come by when she was supposed to pick up PB, and EXCEPT the fact that DB put PB into a very dangerous situation with the Ex and was NOT concerned at 3 when KB called to find out if she had PB. In her own words (Peas interview), DB did not get concerned until she got home at 6 and could not find PB. I am at a loss.

bbm

I agree. But something just dawned on me about DB taking MJ's word that PB was asleep. I think it's possible DB and MJ were having an all out blowup via phone over the pictures. I think DB was probably fuming about the pics, etc, and not really thinking straight about PB that day. And I think KB just took DB's word and went on with her day.

I'm not defending DB's actions, but I think that her emotional energy was focused on other things that particular day: the picture(s) and whatever she/MJ said to each other about them.

MOO

bbm

I agree. But something just dawned on me about DB taking MJ's word that PB was asleep. I think it's possible DB and MJ were having an all out blowup via phone over the pictures. I think DB was probably fuming about the pics, etc, and not really thinking straight about PB that day. And I think KB just took DB's word and went on with her day.

I'm not defending DB's actions, but I think that her emotional energy was focused on other things that particular day: the picture(s) and whatever she/MJ said to each other about them.

MOO

I agree that DB was so consumed by this, that it never occurred to her that PB was in danger. Perhaps these kind of fights between MJ/DB had become "normal" and thus DB didn't realize that a new component had been added when DB pulled PB into the mix.

Have we heard any evidence that DB and MJ were or were not engaged? I thought I read somewhere that they were, but it isn't in any of my notes, so I have no clue.

If that is the case (that they were having a big thing about the photo) then Le has plenty of phone records...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member