Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been released publicly doesn't exactly match up to what can be 'sleuthed' by anyone out there. The address in Los Angeles where the 'invasion' happened can only be mapped to a vehicle theft incident. Mind you, there could be additional incidents associated with that same reported incident, but might be omitted if those incidents are associated with a minor, and rightfully so.
But the video does show a casually exiting 'perp' being ushered out the door by 'someone', and he's not exactly running away like a criminal should be doing when leaving the scene of a crime(s). AND ... that video is all that was released showing the 'perp'.
So, someone at that address knows more than what we all know, and I'm sure LE struggled with releasing that video because everyone else would notice all of this, too.
I think LE released what they did on purpose. They could have clipped it. They did not clip it because ,it doesnt matter or they want someone else to see it and I doubt very much it has to do with that front door..imo..

LAPD doesn't want to disclose the location of the March incident but I hope they've at least put the images up in that neighborhood and the schools. If victim can't/won't identify him, someone else might.
I think they should edit the background too. Just like here, people will try to figure out where the house is.

I have a hard time believing someone just randomly goes cross country just to kill. Possible but not as likely. So let’s think about who would travel cross country normally over periods of time for employment. Contractors, Drivers and military personnel come to mind. I’m sure there are other fields that frequently travel. Idk why. I get that feeling.

I have a hard time believing someone just randomly goes cross country just to kill. Possible but not as likely. So let’s think about who would travel cross country normally over periods of time for employment. Contractors, Drivers and military personnel come to mind. I’m sure there are other fields that frequently travel. Idk why. I get that feeling.

I think there are a lot of drifters and transient people that aren't necessarily homeless but can't hold down a typical job and bounce between family across multiple states.

I'm not sure if anyone else has said this but maybe he took his shirt off to cover his hands so he wouldn't leave fingerprints? It could of been a spur of the moment crime and he didn't have gloves. Or he could have a valuable wrapped in it or tried to wrap one in it. I guess it could be possible he may of tried to bound the victim with the shirt or cover her mouth or something. That could be classified as assault right? The last thing that I thought of is farfetched but it just crossed my mind, most men take off their shirt when they fight so the other person can't grab them by it and so it won't get ruined. Assault would make sense there too.

But if the suspect was known to the (minor) victim, why isn't their name known to law enforcement?
I imagine some one who is only slightly familiar- "I'm a friend of your brotherl can I wait for him?" and the minor lets him in. Maybe the family did not know anything occurred until later. Something like that. Or the name they knew him by was a fake name.

Strange part to me is he shows up in Bel Air, MD. Bel Air is 11 miles off 95, not exactly where you go off 95 for food or gas. Just baffling to me, why Bel Air.

Just a side thought. Maybe a connection between the MD and LA areas? A lot of gang members have stopped getting tattoos to make id harder. The article is a number of years ago. MOO.

Strange part to me is he shows up in Bel Air, MD. Bel Air is 11 miles off 95, not exactly where you go off 95 for food or gas. Just baffling to me, why Bel Air.
Fb, stalking Rachel perhaps, because anyway in the area for some reasons? Baltimore is 22km away ....
Google:
Baltimore's violent crime rate is much higher than the national average. Baltimore's crime rate has been high for decades, and city authorities have tried various initiatives to bring it down with little luck.21.07.2023

Hypothetically, can someone making their living off of selling stolen goods and/or drugs move their operation across the country without much interruption in their income stream?
I would say that it would depdend on:

- How much income
- Whether or not the transplant had "connections" in place.
- What type of illegal activity.

Replacing hand to mouth illegal income generated via low level drug sales, theft following a "career transfer" could probably done fairly easy.

Low level drug sales may carry a risk, but that risk could probably reduced by staking out a new market and not say, competing at the open air drug bazaar in inner city Baltimore dominated by the uhmmm "bad tempered" Bloods.

Mid level criminal activity probably requires a lot slower set up after a transfer. Theft based activiites might require partners- and mutual trust- at least to some degree. Resumes are probably not accepted by mail, nor are interviews likely done by Zoom.

Likewise, mid level drug activities probably require more connections to source larger amounts and unsupported and/ or unsanctioned sales may attract the uhmm...."negative attention" of the competition.

I would say that it would depdend on:

- How much income
- Whether or not the transplant had "connections" in place.
- What type of illegal activity.

Replacing hand to mouth illegal income generated via low level drug sales, theft following a "career transfer" could probably done fairly easy.

Low level drug sales may carry a risk, but that risk could probably reduced by staking out a new market and not say, competing at the open air drug bazaar in inner city Baltimore dominated by the uhmmm "bad tempered" Bloods.

Mid level criminal activity probably requires a lot slower set up after a transfer. Theft based activiites might require partners- and mutual trust- at least to some degree. Resumes are probably not accepted by mail, nor are interviews likely done by Zoom.

Likewise, mid level drug activities probably require more connections to source larger amounts and unsupported and/ or unsanctioned sales may attract the uhmm...."negative attention" of the competition.

I know people who started selling drugs in HS/college and make lots of money they usually take a job as a club promoter or bouncer or start a business to keep the IRS off their backs, but it is a lucrative career. Albeit is a dangerous one lots of people crave excitement and find this a lifestyle too much to resist.
You can easily never have a real job again if you know the right people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94