Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand how people find other people to take their children (sex trade or otherwise). I mean, I've seen this in numerous cases but how often does it ACTUALLY happen? Unfortunately, I think these beautiful children are deceased somewhere. And even when she gets medicated enough to be doing better, I don't know if she'll ever remember what she did with them.

I just don't understand how people find other people to take their children (sex trade or otherwise). I mean, I've seen this in numerous cases but how often does it ACTUALLY happen? Unfortunately, I think these beautiful children are deceased somewhere. And even when she gets medicated enough to be doing better, I don't know if she'll ever remember what she did with them.
I think this is most likely the case, too :(
I always imagine a "sex trafficking" scenerio because it seems like the only way the missing person could possibly be alive. :(

I wish those precious babies were alive, but sadly, I doubt that's the case. JMO, IMO

I think this is most likely the case, too :(
I always imagine a "sex trafficking" scenerio because it seems like the only way the missing person could possibly be alive. :(

This probably won't be popular, but there are some things that are WORSE than death, and that would be one of them. (BBM)

If she did give them to someone through a private adoption agreement its possible the "new parents" wouldn't contact the police or let anyone know because they may be afraid of losing custody of the children or possibly be afraid that they will somehow be charged with kidnaping or some other form of crime because they have posession of the children

I'm still having trouble believeing that noone else is involved in the dissaperance of these children... apparently the family has run through 30,000 dollars so far and is now looking to raise another 10,000... they are also asking for donations of toys and clothing for their 6 year old and they have a ********.com account set up... Katherine's father has had severe debt and money issues in the past and i'm curious about the rest of the family as well... I'm still not 100% certain that the children weren't placed with someone by the family or katherine wasn't pursuaded by the family to place them with someone and they aren't taking advantage of the situation they created

The little girl that was found abandoned at the Grove Mall in Wilshire CA resembled Sarah. The whole situation sounded sketch about a female relative "accidentally" leaving the little girl at the mall. Police still have the child in custody at Protective Services even though apparently her father came to get her. If you get a moment look up the pic of the little girl -- just to ease my mind. Thanks!

OMG the girl in that photo looks so much like Sarah!!

If she did give them to someone through a private adoption agreement its possible the "new parents" wouldn't contact the police or let anyone know because they may be afraid of losing custody of the children or possibly be afraid that they will somehow be charged with kidnaping or some other form of crime because they have posession of the children

Such a private adoption would be illegal. The father also must voluntarily give up his parental rights for an adoption to take place. I've held the opinion from the beginning Sarah's family or friends have them. I think they are still alive.

http://www.mymcmedia.org/father-of-missing-hoggle-children-still-searching-photos/

It’s a frustrating conversation, Turner said he has with Hoggle at least once a week. This week as he puts up Christmas decorations and shops for his oldest son, he says he also plans to run down a recent lead from a cab driver west of Hagerstown who said he believes he drove the kids in his car a couple of weeks ago.

“It may be nothing but I have to run them out,” Turner said of following up on leads that come in via the family’s website and facebook pages set up for the search.

Why do so many believe these babies are hidden away somewhere? Is it just wishful thinking? Maybe I missed an article somewhere along the line. My own babies have been keeping me so busy I haven't been on WS as much as I would like.

I've seen the "hidden away/given away" theory pop up on nearly every missing child case here but sadly I've never seen it actually have been the case.

I want nothing more for these sweet little ones to be warm and happy and safe and loved on but sadly I believe they are most likely deceased. Probably in a landfill or storage shed somewhere :( I hate saying that.

All IMO. My very jaded opinion.

Why do so many believe these babies are hidden away somewhere? Is it just wishful thinking? Maybe I missed an article somewhere along the line. My own babies have been keeping me so busy I haven't been on WS as much as I would like.

I've seen the "hidden away/given away" theory pop up on nearly every missing child case here but sadly I've never seen it actually have been the case.

I want nothing more for these sweet little ones to be warm and happy and safe and loved on but sadly I believe they are most likely deceased. Probably in a landfill or storage shed somewhere :( I hate saying that.

All IMO. My very jaded opinion.

Her story has been that she put them somewhere safe, so people have theorized maybe that meant giving them to someone she trusted because in her paranoia she thought they weren't safe at home. I think that's why a lot of people have thought that in this case...in other cases I think it's more wishful thinking.

I feel really sad for the little one left at home. I'm glad he is safe but he must feel so scared and confused. My kids fight and get irritated with each other but the first thing they do in the morning is find the other kids to see what they're doing (if they weren't sleeping in the same bed, which happens more often than not!). He must feel so lost without his brother and sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519