GUILTY MD - Stephen Westfall for attempted murder of 6yo girl, Cumberland, 2010

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Morbid-World-Of-A-Demented-Published-Author

"Crazy you say? A demented mind you accuse me of being posessed with? Alas, my insanity be nothing more than a dreaded disease I inherited from the tainted blood of my evil ancestors!"

Also, includes; "Images from my mind".

Note: If you enlarge the book cover, the biography is a bit different. There's a lot of information about links to Catlettsburg and Ashland, Kentucky. He also says he enjoys sitting outside and watching wild animals roam through their yard.

FWIW, his MS page just disappeared as did several other very close to the same name, just with different #s at the end .

On the MS page which is still open, I believe the fiance is the first friend. That name comes up with a FB and MS pages. LOTS of little ones. Maybe that's what filly meant above. I was just so focused on another one which disappeared.

I definitely think you should post his convictions!! I'm impressed you found them. I checked all the states listed and didn't find anything. Good find, fhc.

I don't think that violates any rule.

That's who I thought the fiance is, Izzy. However, it would make more sense it's the Buddah Bell lady as she is first on his Myspace.

Oh the evil that lurks within.

This guy had to do something off. He had to have hurt kids in the past. I doubt this is his first time of hurting a child. Somewhere out there I'm betting it pops up he did something bizarre.

That's who I thought the fiance is, Izzy. However, it would make more sense it's the Buddah Bell lady as she is first on his Myspace.

This guy had to do something off. He had to have hurt kids in the past. I doubt this is his first time of hurting a child. Somewhere out there I'm betting it pops up he did something bizarre.

like arson? malicious burning? reckless endangerment?

like arson? malicious burning? reckless endangerment?

;)You're like my psychic sister. I see. I so see now.

Dang, arson? Malicious burning? Reckless endangerment? Yikes.:eek:

Now I am wondering how his wife died at such a young age.

that MS is his 17 year old daughter (or stepdaughter)

I think that link should be deleted as she's a minor (I know you didn't post it Filly - just didn't want to quote the original post with the link in it)

Over in the Missing section we have a PA Amber Alert dealing with a possible abduction of an unknown child seen in a van.

yes and the witnesses said it was a little girl right?

was it a black van? and is it close to this place in MD? forgive me, I'm Canadian & have (mostly) no idea about American geography

that MS is his 17 year old daughter (or stepdaughter)

I think that link should be deleted as she's a minor (I know you didn't post it Filly - just didn't want to quote the original post with the link in it)

Thanks Lady L. It made more sense that the Mee Maw was the fiance.

I'm confused. I thought the MS page I posted was for an older woman. If not, I will immediately delete. Let me know. Thanks.

The cases are scary and confusing and he surely isn't working out his probation too smoothly. What exactly is an "Infamous Crime Report"?

Malicious burning mixed in with some of the other elements doesn't bode well with me these days.

I wonder if the fact that the child said she saw a tattoo on the slimeball's neck, means that he had his shirt off as The Joker is supposed to be on his back. YUCK.

Also, that curious comment (about being at Nana's house) under the very first article linked is still there. I see it as PST. Not sure how it corresponds with ET. It could be a troll as I see no one in the entire US listed as Jason Ryan Fanucchi.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back