Found Deceased MD - Tara Payne, 26, Baltimore, 23 March 2021

I also find it interesting that her purse and cell phone were turned in to police. Usually if a purse or phone is lost you can assume you’ll never get it back. Imo
People frequently find a neighbor’s belongings in the street or in a parking and post it on the neighborhood facebook group in an effort to return it to its owner. Bags, stuff stolen from cars or packages, etc.

Sometimes Homicide covers cases that aren’t necessarily murders, but need more experienced detectives.

https://twitter.com/AbbyIsaacsNews/status/1374839715258634245

“NEW: the
@BaltimorePolice
underwater recovery team has arrived
@WMAR2News
Good point, though I'd think Baltimore would have experienced officers if they think this is a missing person who simply fell into the water, ykwim?

I do hope she did not encounter violence and I hope they find her soon.

jmo

When I started this thread I thought this might be an accidental drowning, but obviously involvement of homicide points away from that direction. This definitely does not look good for this beautiful young lady.
Any unattended death needs to be looked at if suspicious - whether by the coroner or LE. If Savannah remains missing or is found deceased, it would indeed be suspicious.

Good point, though I'd think Baltimore would have experienced officers if they think this is a missing person who simply fell into the water, ykwim?

I do hope she did not encounter violence and I hope they find her soon.

jmo

IMO, and I want to word this as tactfully as I can - I would not want BPD investigating anything impacting me or my loved ones.

My DD lives in Patterson. She's 18 and thinks she's invincible :(
We all think we are invincible. My little sister parties in Baltimore in those exact places every weekend. I worry about her constantly. I’ve also partied in Baltimore and while I do love it and always have felt safe; I’m not walking anywhere by myself at 1am. I can tell you that much.

We all think we are invincible. My little sister parties in Baltimore in those exact places every weekend. I worry about her constantly. I’ve also partied in Baltimore and while I do love it and always have felt safe; I’m not walking anywhere by myself at 1am. I can tell you that much.

My daughter and 2 of her friends (one is still a senior in HS) just jumped on a plane to Puerto Rico for a few days. My ex apparently encouraged her and paid for her ticket (which I admit was a steal). They're staying in an Airbnb and it turns out she was in PR alone for 6-7 hours (after a 3-hour layover in FL) before her friends arrived on a different flight. She didn't want to hear any of my safety advice or recommendations/precautions as usual :(

Homicide detectives are investigating missing Canton woman

In a press release, BPD wrote homicide detectives had now taken control of the investigation.

Tara Payne’s disappearance has been traced to the Boston Street corridor. Investigators have reason to believe Ms. Payne may have fallen into the water near that area.

Investigators have not yet said how they believe Savannah ended up near the Harbor off Boston Street.

https://twitter.com/RachaelCardin/status/1374872588472745985?s=20

https://mobile.twitter.com/nmstatepolice/status/1352903554600603649?prefetchtimestamp=1616558345000

#UPDATE
@BaltimorePolice
will not confirm if the circumstances surrounding Savannah Payne’s disappearance are suspicious. Crews are STILL in the water. A large buoy has been attached to something in the water- may be a marker of some sort. This has been the same scene since 4
Sounds like perhaps a body was recovered :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kennedy1227
Back