ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I go back and forth. LE seems pretty confident she is in there considering the time and resources they’re dedicating to this. However the fact that they’re asking for dashboard cams means they want indisputable proof she really was seen...so who knows.
Things I’d like to know:
1. Did the person who saw her really see AH or someone else.
2. Was there only one person who reportedly saw her - if so, I’d be looking at them...
3. What the IP Address was on that suspicious FB post.
4. WHERE IS AH?

DEC 4, 2019
Police find no new evidence in search for Anneliese Heinig

The Falmouth Police Department is requesting information from motorists who were traveling I-295 between exits 9 & 10 northbound on the morning of Tuesday, November 26, 2019. Falmouth Police are specifically interested in any vehicles equipped with dashmounted cameras, or any personal observations made of either Ms. Heinig or her black 2008 Mercury Mariner SUV.

[…]
Snipped and bolded by me respectfully:

This tells me that no other witnesses have seen Anneliese walking on that road. By now, someone else would have reported seeing her walking.

Yeah I go back and forth. LE seems pretty confident she is in there considering the time and resources they’re dedicating to this. However the fact that they’re asking for dashboard cams means they want indisputable proof she really was seen...so who knows.
Things I’d like to know:
1. Did the person who saw her really see AH or someone else.
2. Was there only one person who reportedly saw her - if so, I’d be looking at them...
3. What the IP Address was on that suspicious FB post.
4. WHERE IS AH?
Snipped and bolded by me respectfully:

This tells me that no other witnesses have seen Anneliese walking on that road. By now, someone else would have reported seeing her walking.
Agreed. Which changes things a bit for me. Hmm.

Looking at these pictures, and the one posted up thread by @rainynights , I just can't see this being the kind of bridge someone would jump off in an attempt to end their life. The height doesn't seem that high, and it looks like a rock bed close below. And wouldn't someone have seen her climb on the bridge if its a majorly traveled road.... and at @6:30am, it's light here on the east coast. I'm sure LE knows more than we do and have their reasons for searching this area. Maybe @ASheehy or @willow324 can give us a better feel for the height of the bridge.

You know when you have that unsettling "gut feeling"? That's what I have going on with this case. I think I'll have it until LE gives us more information.....especially to hear that the witness knows for sure it was AH ,so I can get the thoughts of someone else ditching her car on the side of I 295 before it ran out of gas, walking away in order to not risk being noticed/connected with the vehicle and the purse and contents in it... and then there's the last 2 FB posts... I'm surely not one to know if a post seems uncharacteristic regarding someone I don't know. But for those of us who followed the PF/KB case you'll remember KB's boss noticed after looking at it a few times that those texts were uncharacteristic for her.

I pray more leads send the searches in the right area....and I pray this beautiful girl is found!!
The bridge in question is maybe 20 ft above the water at most. It might hurt if you did a belly flop and unless you were a corpse, you wouldn't end up dead in the water after falling from there.

The bridge in question is maybe 20 ft above the water at most. It might hurt if you did a belly flop and unless you were a corpse, you wouldn't end up dead in the water after falling from there.
Unless, just playing devil’s advocate, you couldn’t swim. Or were weighed down. Or drugged. Or became quickly hypothermic as I’m sure it’s freezing. Not that I think any of those things happened. Thanks for the insight!

Could she have walked down to the water some how and simply entered it there? I assume the water is cold enough to be life threatening.

This is one of those cases where I find myself and others trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Only because there are some questionable things that occurred that can't be confirmed. We have one cop (was he a statey?) that saw her car broken down, but didn't call it in, yet a tow truck was called an hour after she allegedly was seen walking by coincidentally, a tow truck driver. So another statey called the tow truck, but yet......... no one called the parents, to which the owner of that car was her mother.

It wasn't until Thanksgiving day, that her family finally realized that she was missing. So two days went by without a single soul not knowing she was missing.

They called her work and found out she hadn't showed up for work for two days. I wonder if they tried calling her cell phone to see where she was?

There's something else I found elsewhere but we can't discuss it for now as it is not in any MSM articles- I was hoping that her family would address that in the media. I posted a link to it upthread, about her last two posts on her FB. So, that's still bothering me.

We don't even know if she was home the night before, because the daughter was at a friend's house for two nights and while her daughter tried to get in touch with her and found it odd that she wasn't answering, apparently it didn't alarm her enough to call her grandparents or aunts, so they could check up on her.

Too many questions swirling through my mind.

yes it is. Very cold here this time of year and you could go into shock or cardiac arrest within minutes :/
I bet. I should have clarified my question was mainly rhetorical. I've been in the ocean (should say tried to be) in Maine in July and even then the water temp was 52 degrees at Sand Beach in Acadia NP. Can't imagine how much colder it would be now.

As far as Anneliese though, we've been speculating she jumped from a bridge there and yet I wonder if she could have just walked to a spot where she could enter the water. Jumping is not so peaceful, if that is indeed what she was after. JMO

I bet. I should have clarified my question was mainly rhetorical. I've been in the ocean (should say tried to be) in Maine in July and even then the water temp was 52 degrees at Sand Beach in Acadia NP. Can't imagine how much colder it would be now.

As far as Anneliese though, we've been speculating she jumped from a bridge there and yet I wonder if she could have just walked to a spot where she could enter the water. Jumping is not so peaceful, if that is indeed what she was after. JMO

Oh gotcha. Yes there are many spots in that area where you can just walk into the water. I think that is much more plausible personally than her jumping... from her FB (the second profile not the one with the kids pics) it seemed she loved water...

I think if that was it though I wonder why she wouldn't have chosen a body of water closer to Richmond, which is inland but she could have gone to Phippsburg or any number of other areas up there (Harpswell, where her parents live)... Definitely a lot of questions...

Oh gotcha. Yes there are many spots in that area where you can just walk into the water. I think that is much more plausible personally than her jumping... from her FB (the second profile not the one with the kids pics) it seemed she loved water...

I think if that was it though I wonder why she wouldn't have chosen a body of water closer to Richmond, which is inland but she could have gone to Phippsburg or any number of other areas up there (Harpswell, where her parents live)... Definitely a lot of questions...
Yes there are - a ton of questions. And you make a good point. Maybe she wanted to get farther away from home and work, from places where she has connections. Maybe she just drove for a while and then finally stopped. Who know? I'm only guessing.

Thanks for your local input.

This is one of those cases where I find myself and others trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
They called her work and found out she hadn't showed up for work for two days. I wonder if they tried calling her cell phone to see where she was?
Too many questions swirling through my mind.
Rsbm
Speaking of work, as I may have mentioned up thread, the website of a small company in Brunswick lists AH and her father as employees. So if she missed work, would her father have known? AH's childhood friend Willow mentioned that AH worked in Brunswick so I assume she's still there and that the company website is correct. It's possible that she had a couple of PT jobs in Brunswick but otherwise it makes it all the more puzzling.

In terms of them not finding anything today and referencing more days of searching - If someone saw her walking towards the bridge or even ON the bridge, would all the agencies involved really employ such significant resources on such a small area and have a primarily water-based search with boats and divers? The police had mentioned receiving additional information at some point that was not shared with the press so I'm leaning towards someone seeing her jump or go into the water.

And this is just an assumption here, but if those WERE family members in the pictures today standing on the bridge looking towards the water; they're not actively searching the area or trying to be involved. It appears they're just waiting to see what is found and have been somewhat informed about the additional information.

Maybe I'm way off, but this is the narrative my brain is forming based off the info from today.

T
In terms of them not finding anything today and referencing more days of searching - If someone saw her walking towards the bridge or even ON the bridge, would all the agencies involved really employ such significant resources on such a small area and have a primarily water-based search with boats and divers? The police had mentioned receiving additional information at some point that was not shared with the press so I'm leaning towards someone seeing her jump or go into the water.

And this is just an assumption here, but if those WERE family members in the pictures today standing on the bridge looking towards the water; they're not actively searching the area or trying to be involved. It appears they're just waiting to see what is found and have been somewhat informed about the additional information.

Maybe I'm way off, but this is the narrative my brain is forming based off the info from today.
That makes sense. :(

Rsbm
Speaking of work, as I may have mentioned up thread, the website of a small company in Brunswick lists AH and her father as employees. So if she missed work, would her father have known? AH's childhood friend Willow mentioned that AH worked in Brunswick so I assume she's still there and that the company website is correct. It's possible that she had a couple of PT jobs in Brunswick but otherwise it makes it all the more puzzling.

That is not her current workplace. Someone asked her mom on FB where she worked and she named the company and the one you're referring to isn't it. It looks to be a call center I think?

That is not her current workplace. Someone asked her mom on FB where she worked and she named the company and the one you're referring to isn't it. It looks to be a call center I think?
Thanks. I haven’t read many of the FB posts and don’t know anything about a call center. The website I saw is in the environmental marine business.

Many times, family and friends do go where there are searches for their loved ones. Official searches do not allow family or friends to search, but they show up anyway just because their loved one might be found. I know some public searches have allowed family and friends in the past to participate, but they are discouraged from doing so, for obvious reasons. It's traumatic enough for a trained LE/SAR/Coast Guard, etc to find a dead body, for family and friends, it would be a brutal sight and emotions can get in the way of preserving a potential crime scene.

I am sure because they are searching there, her family is on pins and needles, wanting to be there, because staying home by the phone is too much to bare. Either way, it's gut wrenching yet understandable as to why they would want to watch and see if their loved one is found. The unknown is torture for the families of victims, no matter how they have become deceased.

It's pretty common for people who want to end it all to choose a location where their family and friends won't be the ones to find them. Just an observation about what I've seen in other cases, not expressing an opinion about what I think happened.

My assumption all along has been that AH pulled over to the side of the road around 6:30am. But what if she parked there at 2:30am and then made her FB post - would that change our thinking? I’m guessing that LE has traced her phone location for Monday - Thursday and has that answer.

It's pretty common for people who want to end it all to choose a location where their family and friends won't be the ones to find them. Just an observation about what I've seen in other cases, not expressing an opinion about what I think happened.

Love the avatar! Beautiful kitty.

I keep going back and forth on this. If she jumped, someone would have seen her at that time in the morning and called 911.

It just seems like an unlikely area to do this. As other locals have said, there is plenty of other places she could have done this if it was self harm, where her family wouldn't have found her.

I guess to me, this just seems too obvious, like a set up. I don't know. I could very well be wrong about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname