ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post also said towards the end, that the truth was "we knew about the blood four weeks ago, it's a small amount and no big deal"
When asked why she would blog that she knew about the blood 4 wks. ago while the mom did not, she deleted both posts then edited hers to leave that info. out, then reposted, and now deleted it again. How rude that she knew about the blood 4 wks. ago while Ayla's mom did not. Who told her that info.?
JD would tell her but not Ayla's mom.
Unbelievable.

If this woman's goal is to make enemies, she seems to be doing a very good job of it.

But I am not sure it is his responsibility to tell Trista about the blood in his basement. I would think that was up to the police to tell her that.

You are right, but if he believes that it's no big deal, how about tell the mom so she doesn't have to be blind sided by the information like today? How about working together because your both hurting and trying to survive this?

why would a person who lives out of state inject themselves into a case like this?

I hope LE is knocking on her door right now and confiscating her computer and tapping her phone!

Has there been any msm on courtney and her location now? I know someone posted something from the comment section but was trying to find something more concrete. Tia

Has there been any msm on courtney and her location now? I know someone posted something from the comment section but was trying to find something more concrete. Tia

Maybe she went to visit Casey Anthony to get tips. :truce:

Do you all know who Mickey Sullivan is? He posts ( and blocks folks) on the TLLOM fb. He seems to have personal knowledge on local reporters there. Says he does not know those involved but sure seems to be very protective of JD. Just trying to figure out how he is involved in so much spin.

jmo, I've not followed this case due to other things. Just know the paticulars. The photos today shows a mom that is fed up with this dude. Jmo, from looking at the pictures. I'm not seeing a harmony there between the two of them. I also from reading think he manipulates everyone possibly. Hopefully, the others will give it up. Alya is missing. Someone needs to spill. Please?

120129124246-depietro-and-reynolds-story-top.jpg

I don't think she believes him in this picture.

Vigil%20Reynolds%208%20copy.JPG

Here she seems po'd big time with him.

Vigil%20Reynolds%2016%20copy.JPG

Again, just jumped on today but the expressions are telling possibly. I'm trying to find innocense in the father. Not seeing it yet. jmo

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Blood-found-in-missing-toddlers-home.html

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120129124246-depietro-and-reynolds-story-top.jpg

I thought other things from these pictures but decided she's fed up & he just might be lying big time. Nail the perp. Bring Alya home.

What exactly did she whisper when she hugged him? I know it was about the blood discovery, but what was the phrasing of the question?

Also, it appeared to me, that at the end, when she said "we want her home, right?" she was gauging his reaction for guilt and looking for reassurance that Ayla can still come home. It was an odd interaction. All moo...

What exactly did she whisper when she hugged him? I know it was about the blood discovery, but what was the phrasing of the question?

Also, it appeared to me, that at the end, when she said "we want her home, right?" she was gauging his reaction for guilt and looking for reassurance that Ayla can still come home. It was an odd interaction. All moo...

It was odd indeed. She did whisper something about the blood, his reply was "sorry about that". I am thinking the hug may have been to ask him why didn't he tell her about the blood?

It was odd indeed. She did whisper something about the blood, his reply was "sorry about that". I am thinking the hug may have been to ask him why didn't he tell her about the blood?

I heard his reply as "don't worry about that." But, I could be wrong...

Eta Now that I listen to it again, it doesn't sound like a question, but more of a statement. Something like, "there was a story about blood being found, at the house." Almost like she expected him to not know about it, and she was informing him. But, he clearly was aware of it, bc he told her not to worry. And, he didn't seem surprised...

Several are commenting on FB that Justin didn't even get to the Vigil until about 30 min. before it was over...it was a 2 hour vigil. Anyone know if that is true?

After watching that, me thinks there is some very good strategizing and game playing by LE. JD isn't fairing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74