GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

Carolyn Callahan ‏@carolyncallahan 3m
Medical examiner confirms the body found earlier this week in Old Town was Nichole Cable. No other info on autopsy being released today.

Katie Thompson ‏@KThompson_WMTW 57m
#breaking penobscot county judge has impounded the nichole cable murder affidavit until grand jury can review the case against kyle dube

I have to jump in-been reading. I have to ask, where were her parents in all this? A 15 yr old dating a 20 year old? A 15 year old running out to a vehicle to "get some smokes". Meeting guys online.... Is it okay with them that their child was already involved in such adult activities?

At 15 she should be counting the days until her 16th birthday when she will finally be allowed to date...using the family computer so mom &dad can monitor her online activity if need be...whatever happened to responsible parenting?

I read these cases all the time and the outcome is never good.

The implication that I am not a responsible parent if I let my child date before 16 or not babysit him while is online is offensive as all get out.

Peeps, please remember that WS is a victim-friendly site. In this case, that circle of compassion extends to Nichole, her entire family and her many friends and acquaintances.

Nichole's parents especially are going through unimaginable pain right now. In addition to their grief, they are doubtless second-guessing themselves in ways we can only imagine. How much more horrible if they were to stumble across WS and find speculation and judgement, where they should find only compassion and support.

WS is here to support victims' families, not to add to their pain by questioning their choices from afar, based on extremely limited information. Please keep this in mind as you post.

:tyou: and :grouphug:

Katie Thompson ‏@KThompson_WMTW 57m
#breaking penobscot county judge has impounded the nichole cable murder affidavit until grand jury can review the case against kyle dube

I don't know that I've ever heard of that. Doesn't the judge normally hear evidence and either give bail or deny it plus decide if there's enough evidence for a trial?

In Maine, this info and LE's info first must go to a grand jury.

Peeps, please remember that WS is a victim-friendly site. In this case, that circle of compassion extends to Nichole, her entire family and her many friends and acquaintances.

Nichole's parents especially are going through unimaginable pain right now. In addition to their grief, they are doubtless second-guessing themselves in ways we can only imagine. How much more horrible if they were to stumble across WS and find speculation and judgement, where they should find only compassion and support.

WS is here to support victims' families, not to add to their pain by questioning their choices from afar, based on extremely limited information. Please keep this in mind as you post.

:tyou: and :grouphug:

Agreed ! Sadly a parent can take every precaution in the world and when there are predatory animals, they will find their prey ! My heart is very heavy for this family. Your little girl is loved by many. I'm so sorry .

Agreed ! Sadly a parent can take every precaution in the world and when there are predatory animals, they will find their prey ! My heart is very heavy for this family. Your little girl is loved by many. I'm so sorry .

Indeed, just look at Skylar. Hell, her murderer was her BEST friend, someone whom she had known for years and years, and she went to church camp the next day after stabbing her to death.

Community members will gather at the Glenburn Town Office at 144 Lakeview Road to release balloons in Cable’s memory at 6:30 p.m. Friday. Organizers have asked attendees to bring their own balloons of any color, but pointed out that Cable’s favorite color was neon yellow. Attendees are asked to park on the side of the road.

Holly Michaud, one of the event’s organizers, said Thursday that the balloon release was originally planned as an effort to bring Nichole home after she went missing. After police found Cable’s body off Gilman Falls Avenue in Old Town, Michaud planned to call the event off, but Cable’s family and friends encouraged her to go ahead, Michaud said.

Donation buckets will be available at the event and proceeds will go to the Nichole Cable Memorial Fund.

Cable’s mother, Kristine Wiley, said Thursday that the fund would be used to help families who fall victim to similar tragedies, though specifics haven’t yet been decided. She said she wanted the fund to serve as “a legacy of Nichole to help other people.”

“We don’t ever want this to happen to anybody else,” she said.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/...ole-cables-family-events-fundraisers-planned/

She was found dead on or around the 20th, the man responcable is Kyle Dube, 20 years old. He is the man that lured he through FB using a (Bryan Butterfield) made up facebook account. The real Bryan has been cleared and happened to be the ex boyfriend of Dube's girlfriend. Nichole was such a pretty girl and deserved to live a full life. I don't think Maine has the death penalty so hopefully this evil kid gets life behind bars.

'''The real Bryan has been cleared and happened to be the ex boyfriend of Dube's girlfriend.''' ---quoting from Jaydakendra's post.
Could Dube have thought he would be 'setting up' the real BB to take the fall ? Possibly had a beef with him regarding the girlfriend who was BB's x ? I'm not suggesting he killed Nichole merely to set up BB, but that using the BB profile , maybe he thought he could get rid of him as well? What a loser... FRY .
Prayers for Nicholes' family :(

Could Dube have thought he would be 'setting up' the real BB to take the fall ? Possibly had a beef with him regarding the girlfriend who was BB's x ? I'm not suggesting he killed Nichole merely to set up BB, but that using the BB profile , maybe he thought he could get rid of him as well? What a loser... FRY .
Prayers for Nicholes' family :(

Nichole might of liked or had a thing for BB and Dube knew it. Dube could have used the fake BB profile because he knew Nichole would respond back to him through fb if he used the fake persona and would most likely meet up with who she thought was BB if asked to meet or go somewhere by him.

JMO

Dube was indicted by the grand jury today.

Also, the judge released the affidavit about 15 minutes ago. With any luck we'll be able to read it at Bangor Daily News or on one of the tv station websites soon.

eta - better link that, huh? http://www.wlbz.com

Nichole might of liked or had a thing for BB and Dube knew it. Dube could have used the fake BB profile because he knew Nichole would respond back to him through fb if he used the fake persona and would most likely meet up with who she thought was BB if asked to meet or go somewhere by him.

JMO
Would he go so far as to kill her to get back at the real BB? Or did he really want to meet up with this CHILD? I can't see the reason to kill her unless he had a major thing for her and raped her when she fought back. Or she said she was going to rat him out and he panicked. Just makes no sense at all to do this and kill her.

The reporter hadn't had time to read the whole thing yet, but she said that one thing it says is that Dube told his brother who told police that he had kidnapped Nichole and duct taped her with the aim of hiding her in the woods and being the hero who rescued her. However, when he removed the duct tape she was dead. I'm not buying that story one little bit, but that's what the reporter said the police said the brother said Dube said.

http://www.wlbz.com

The reporter hadn't had time to read the whole thing yet, but she said that one thing it says is that Dube told his brother who told police that he had kidnapped Nichole and duct taped her with the aim of hiding her in the woods and being the hero who rescued her. However, when he removed the duct tape she was dead. I'm not buying that story one little bit, but that's what the reporter said the police said the brother said Dube said.

I'm not buying it either because he knew she could tell who he was. He is a moron if he thinks that makes any sense. I still don't know how her mother knew the whole thing was wrong from the start, and said it wasn't who she thought. Can't wrap my brain around that whole scenario. jmoo

I'm not buying it either because he knew she could tell who he was. He is a moron if he thinks that makes any sense. I still don't know how her mother knew the whole thing was wrong from the start, and said it wasn't who she thought. Can't wrap my brain around that whole scenario. jmoo

From the article: in a ski mask

Although it still doesn't make sense. And by his story, who picked her up to begin with?? And the GF knew where she was buried? And the BB had at least one login ip address as his? Doesn't make any sense.....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

From the article: in a ski mask

Although it still doesn't make sense. And by his story, who picked her up to begin with?? And the GF knew where she was buried? And the BB had at least one login ip address as his? Doesn't make any sense.....

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
I thought since they were looking for his truck type, they knew what she left in. If so, the ski mask didn't make sense. I guess we are getting snippets. If he was in a different truck or had somebody else to pick her up, then it's not been explained. I hope we can see the entire affidavit to get things straight in our heads.

This refuses to tell the truth about how he murdered Nichole, so he made up a stupid lie (abducted her to be a hero). It's a shame that he didn't date Jodi Arias. He has a lot in common with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back