Media Coverage/Reports~DISCUSSION~

Has anyone else found reference to the 3 pm press conference?
Just wondering, before I have to view the WJXT/Sam Kouvaris video again.

I know a lot of people hated CA for how she acted and was always talking, but she KEPT Caylee in the news. I know these young parents and GF don't have a lawyer, and things they say can hurt them later on, but they need to keep this out there. Even the aunt said she gets her news from the media.

CA kept CA in the spotlight. Caylee's press became a by product a few weeks in.

Detectives Padilla and Nieves held informative pressers and told things that they could. They did say I can't tell you occasionally (paraphrase) but they had excellent media and community relations.

These guys answer every question with "I can't say". The media is about to run out of there like scalded warthogs and find someone who has a story to tell. Maybe LE knows more than we think and they actually do not need the media. Since they are driving them away I guess the Cummings clan can expect an arrest and answers soon.

Has anyone else found reference to the 3 pm press conference?
Just wondering, before I have to view the WJXT/Sam Kouvaris video again.

I know I heard him say it on the piece broadcast this a.m., that some sport show would be pre-empted by the 3 p.m. news conference about Haleigh. [I think, but then again, this morning's events are getting blurrier by the minute, lol. Things I thought I saw have vanished.]

Regardless, I cannot find today's Athlete-of-the-Day video on WJXT. Keeps opening a pop-up ad.

Just got very annoyed at HLN with their "we are just learning" about Haleigh having Turner Syndrome,

But at least she is being mentioned.

I don't understand if she have Turner Syndrome, why have the family not mention how she might need her medicine?
Missing 22 days of school unexcuse if she was in hospital that would be excuse right?
I just keeping saying something not right, I just can not pin it down:razz:

I don't understand if she have Turner Syndrome, why have the family not mention how she might need her medicine?
Missing 22 days of school unexcuse if she was in hospital that would be excuse right?
I just keeping saying something not right, I just can not pin it down:razz:

good point. does she need/take important medicine regularly? i've heard something about hormones, but are they more of a long-term thing and not crucial to her immediate health?

CA kept CA in the spotlight. Caylee's press became a by product a few weeks in.

Detectives Padilla and Nieves held informative pressers and told things that they could. They did say I can't tell you occasionally (paraphrase) but they had excellent media and community relations.

These guys answer every question with "I can't say". The media is about to run out of there like scalded warthogs and find someone who has a story to tell. Maybe LE knows more than we think and they actually do not need the media. Since they are driving them away I guess the Cummings clan can expect an arrest and answers soon.

You said it right, that's why it's so hard to listen to the LE in this case. I wish they would stop having pressers if there is NO NEW DEVELOPMENTS....

I think Media will probe like GR for pix etc..........then bombshells.........
Arrests will come soon......
people talk in small communities,
it will all come to ahead soon I hope.
Fox News just had a video clip of Geraldo at the tent camp, as a preview to his show tonight, and he was being run out of there by the family. I heard him say something to them like "he's not the one making up these allegations". MOO

Fox News just had a video clip of Geraldo at the tent camp, as a preview to his show tonight, and he was being run out of there by the family. I heard him say something to them like "he's not the one making up these allegations". MOO

Hi Panthera, Geraldo is on FOX in 15 min, bottom of the hour acc to Julie Bandera, hostess. Probably a prelude to his show, Geraldo At Large, which is at 7pm Pacific time. xox

Hi Panthera, Geraldo is on FOX in 15 min, bottom of the hour acc to Julie Bandera, hostess. Probably a prelude to his show, Geraldo At Large, which is at 7pm Pacific time. xox
I'll be watching. I think the preview might be on because the focus of his show tonight seems to have changed to Chandra Levy ~ according to his website. At any rate it doesn't seem he got a warm welcome in Satsuma today!

I'll be watching. I think the preview might be on because the focus of his show tonight seems to have changed to Chandra Levy ~ according to his website. At any rate it doesn't seem he got a warm welcome in Satsuma today!

Yea, I think you're right Panthera.

I just saw another clip and Geraldo is in Ron's face screaming at him about Chad and the gun ??? pretty wild and I didn't catch it all.

Some gal in the background saying they should get the TV cameras off Ron. This could be WILD

OK I am just p#$#&d off that GR went over there and treated RC like that.

Disgusting, saying that Ron appeared to be in an "altered state" when he talked to him earlier, and then quickly saying it could have been his sorrow. But he was definitely in an altered state. What a tool.

Judging from what little we just saw it looks like GR may have succeeded in dividing the mom and dad camps....

Yeah, me too. No wonder people are prone to punching GR in the nose.

ITA! GR IMO is not a good reporter at all. RC did not get irate or violent like he alluded to. All I saw was RC answer the question that he had no idea why that was being said...GR keep pushing the same d@mn question....RC threaten to call cops.

Disgusting, saying that Ron appeared to be in an "altered state" when he talked to him earlier, and then quickly saying it could have been his sorrow. But he was definitely in an altered state. What a tool.

I second your last sentence!

Yea, I think you're right Panthera.

I just saw another clip and Geraldo is in Ron's face screaming at him about Chad and the gun ??? pretty wild and I didn't catch it all.

Some gal in the background saying they should get the TV cameras off Ron. This could be WILD
I'm definitely going to be watching his show tonight!

It seems this information about Ron being abusive came from Crystal, according to what he alluded to when standing there next to her. We'll see what else there is later on! :)

I am in shock at what we just saw....treating a parent who has a child missing like that! Before LE has arrested them or even named them as a person of interest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back