Medical Experts!! Head blow question(LONG)

On the undie question: 1st, my 4 year old is 42 inches tall and weighs 39 pounds. Size 6 undies are slightly too big for her. I would think that at 45 pounds and 45 inches, JonBenet would have comfortably fit into the 6's.

2nd: My hubby has no clue where anything but his clothes go. If he puts laundry away, he'll put his stuff away and fold everything else and leave it out. He claims he has no idea where to put any of it. I don't think he could find anything of mine or my daughter's if asked to do so. From this, I would not automatically assume that John or Burke would know where JonBenet's panties were kept.

On the head injury: I think that it is entirely possible, based on the shape of the injury that JonBenet struck her head in a fall or such against a stationary object, such as a bathroom fixture or table corner. This would fit in with the accidental death stemming from some sort of rage scene with Patsy or John.

I just have always had trouble with the image of the cover-up after an accident. I just don't understand why, why, why???

Arielle, I so agree. Call 911 if it was an accident.

The FBI's theory was - Patsy caught John molesting JonBenet, took the flashlight, swung at John, missed and hit JonBenet - hence, the cover-up.

Point being, something was being hidden.

I also agree, most men would not know about the panties. John fits in that category (to me) - travelled a lot - Patsy was the family caretaker, etc.

The blue fibers were consistent with the blanket found in the suitcase. So to say the source has never been found is incorrect. It's not an exact match - but consistent with....so it may very well be where the fibers came from.

Diagnosis from Autopsy report: Linear, comminuted fracture of right side of skull.

Part of the skull fracture was comminuted which means it was basically pulverized. That leads me to believe that JonBenet was struck with something, and I do not believe falling from a bathroom sink would cause the skull to get crushed.

Any parent who has seen pictures of JonBenet would very well know she could not wear size 12 panties without pullups that is.

TLynn said:
The blue fibers were consistent with the blanket found in the suitcase. So to say the source has never been found is incorrect. It's not an exact match - but consistent with....so it may very well be where the fibers came from.

The FBI lab said the fibers on JonBenet did not come from the blanket or pillow sham that was in the suitcase. They added that the dark blue fibers didn't match anything in the house.

The CBI said the fibers on JonBenet came from the blanket or sham in the suitcase.

Take your pick.

JMO

WolfmarsGirl said:
I do[/b
And, molestation screams "MAN!" What better way to direct attention away from a woman than to stage a man's crime?
QUOTE]

Good point.

TLynn said:

Wouldn't there have been some sort of transference of DNA? I know her hair was found, but if htat was what was used, would some of her not be on that blanket somewhere?

sissi said:
Yep true,however ,what man (who isn't the child's parent) would wipe a little girl after toileting? Fleet floored me with this one.
IMO

That one surpised me too. I don't even think my fahter would have done that. His actions after the murder were suspicious, I think he does "know" something, probably a little more than he would admit. If the R's called them as soon as they found JBR missing, is it possible that they would call him if an "accident" happened and they needed help covering it up?

little1 said:
That one surpised me too. I don't even think my fahter would have done that. His actions after the murder were suspicious, I think he does "know" something, probably a little more than he would admit. If the R's called them as soon as they found JBR missing, is it possible that they would call him if an "accident" happened and they needed help covering it up?

IMO Fleet White knows who killed JonBenet. He knows the body was moved by John so he knows the Ramseys are covering up the killing. It's the basis of their falling out. I think the court's protective order is keeping Fleet quiet.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
IMO Fleet White knows who killed JonBenet. He knows the body was moved by John so he knows the Ramseys are covering up the killing. It's the basis of their falling out. I think the court's protective order is keeping Fleet quiet.

JMO

That's what I thought. I think they may have had a falling out because White may have expected JR to come clean. (If PR did this) I think it may have just frustrated FW......of course that's a theory.

little1 said:
That's what I thought. I think they may have had a falling out because White may have expected JR to come clean. (If PR did this) I think it may have just frustrated FW......of course that's a theory.

Yes. I totally agree with you, Little...I think Fleet can't understand why John is concealing this whole mess. Who would understand that???

It boggles my mind...Ramsey supporters see people like the Whites, who were the Ramsey's closest friends. They see and hear the BPD, who was privy to the most crucial bits of evidence. Both the Whites and LE obviously believe the Ramseys are guilty. Yet, Ramsey supporters out there still think the world is out to get the innocent Ramseys[b/] when we all have only a fraction of the evidence at our fingertips that the Whites and LE have. Unreal!

This whole debate reminds me of when I used to try to convince my little brother that professional wrestling was fake. I knew it was fake and any rational person could see that this 'sport' was fake. However, my stubborn, wide-eyed little brother just didn't 'get' it...It was so frustrating, because I couldn't prove my case to him...

Until he saw an ex-professional wrestler 'confess' on a talk show...

Maybe that is what it will take here...

little1 said:

You're getting close little one. Now, follow ALL of the evidence against Patsy (which is none) and ALL of the evidence against Burke (which is substantial) and substitute "(If PR did this)" with "(If BR did this)" and your theory will be on target.

IMO Fleet White knows who killed JonBenet, as do the cops, the D.A., the court, and the grand jurors. But no one can do anything about it because by Colorado law it's all under seal. The only way the truth can be legally known is if the Ramseys voluntarily disclose it, and that's undoubtedly why Fleet White is pissed off at John. Everyone is being thrown under the bus unnecessarily.

JMO

TLynn said:
The FBI's theory was - Patsy caught John molesting JonBenet, took the flashlight, swung at John, missed and hit JonBenet - hence, the cover-up.

Point being, something was being hidden.
I am sure this is in a thread somewhere. I would like to read the thread or view a link to the FBI theory please. Anyone care to give me directions? Thanks

I see no reason to assume PR or JR wouldn't have put the 12s on JB. It makes it look more like an intruder did it - someone who wouldn't know the size, or where JBs panties are usually kept.

Since the size 12s were being kept elsewhere, it seems unlikely an intruder would know where they were.

little1 said:
If JR admitted PR had done it,then that would also be admitting the staging is a fake,including the sexual assault staging.IMO,JR didn't want to risk incest being exposed.Better to try and convince everyone the whole thing was done by an intruder.

BlueCrab said:
JonBenet had numerous dark blue fibers on her labia and inner thighs. The dark blue wipedown cloth from which the fibers came from was never found. Also, she had been re-dressed in size 12 panties. JonBenet normally wore size 4 and size 6 panties.

I personally view the missing wipedown cloth as evidence of a fifth person in the house that night. IMO the cloth was an item of the perp's clothing, such as a shirt, which the perp wore when exiting the house. I view the ridiculous size 12 panties the perp put on JonBenet as evidence that children were involved. John or Patsy would have known better.

JMO
In DOI,JR says JB dressed herself that evening.It seems they were trying to make ppl think she put on underwear she liked,rather than something that fit better.Also,the R's state JB couldn't read(thus BR passing out the gifts).I think they said that so no one could try to say THEY purposely picked out the Wednesday underwear for her as part of the staging,as JB dressed herself that evening.

WolfmarsGirl said:
Does anyone know if a fall from a bathroom sink, onto a ceramic-tile floor, would cause the head injury JB suffered?

Also, is it possible that she had been experimenting with tampons?
What about douches being used on JB,if she was being molested?That could help clean her of any incriminating evidence left behind,if any happened to reach inside her.Douches are small and since JB's injuries weren't consistent with total penetration,just the tip itself could have been used to clean her more fully than just a cloth would have.Maybe someone felt the need to be that thorough.JMO.

Since JB suffered from chronic yeast infections, perhaps PR was administering an internal medication such as Monostat rather than a douche. The vaginal applicator, if it was indeed used, could have enlarged the area instead of digital penetration or sexual molestation. Just a thought.

nepenthe said:
Since JB suffered from chronic yeast infections, perhaps PR was administering an internal medication such as Monostat rather than a douche. The vaginal applicator, if it was indeed used, could have enlarged the area instead of digital penetration or sexual molestation. Just a thought.
Good thought,I forgot she might have had a yeast infection(s).Which a plain water bath wouldn't cure,per Dr Beuf saying that was part of the cure for vaginitis.Hmm, maybe that's why he suggested plain water baths...to make it seem as if she didn't need a med for it,such as one for a yeast infection.
Actually,I think you can get a yeast infection from antibiotics,as they kill off the good that help prevent it.As well as I think cornstarch baby powder feeds yeast,as nutrition for the fungus...but I don't recall anywhere that the R's say either was used on JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back