Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,
Crime junkie and lover of all things unsolved here.
New to WS and looking forward to browsing the forums.
:)

Hey Everyone,
Crime junkie and lover of all things unsolved here.
New to WS and looking forward to browsing the forums.
Welcome to Ws WanderingJenn, glad to see you have already jumped into the missing Leah Croucher thread!

Welcome to Ws WanderingJenn, glad to see you have already jumped into the missing Leah Croucher thread!
Thank you Thank you! It's a little scary to put your opinion, theories and questions out there. So your support is appreciated.
Missing people make my heart ache. I can't imagine what the families go through.
The hardest part of every case is I've come to realize that very few people actually KNOW each other. So speculating on what someone would or wouldn't do in various circumstances is difficult.
Thank you for all the work you do. :)

Hi! I'm newly signed up, have been lurking for a while. Looking forward to posting! Does anyone know how to stop the videos at the top always playing? I'm sure it's an easy fix but I've searched and searched and still stumped.

Hey I’m very new too all this
I spend a lot of time looking at does and missing people cases, unsolved crimes etc
Like honestly most of my free time
So gunna check this out see what’s what

Hey I’m very new too all this
I spend a lot of time looking at does and missing people cases, unsolved crimes etc
Like honestly most of my free time
So gunna check this out see what’s what

Welcome to the forum! I know using the search bar has helped me find my way around here

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1

Hey new member myself and want to say hey and hope your 2021 is better than 2020 for you so far! Is there any case in particular your looking for info on

Hi everyone. I'm Gavin. Just joined last night. I wasn't interested in true crime until a friend turned me on to the idea of trying to solve cases. I've been working on a few of them for the past 8 or 9 months. The ones I'm most interested in right now are the Amanda Wienckowski case and the Shelbey Thorburgh case. Glad to be here!

Hi everyone. I'm Gavin. Just joined last night. I wasn't interested in true crime until a friend turned me on to the idea of trying to solve cases. I've been working on a few of them for the past 8 or 9 months. The ones I'm most interested in right now are the Amanda Wienckowski case and the Shelbey Thorburgh case. Glad to be here!
Welcome to Ws gavinfish, going to check out those threads too!
NY - NY - Amanda Wienckowski, 20, Buffalo, 5 Dec 2008

TX - TX - Shelbey Thornburgh, 20, Houston, 4 Nov 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm Agatha, 42 years old, living in Belgium, and working as a scientist.

With the lockdown, I developed a new interest in true crime & unsolved cases.

I started with podcasts, then YouTube, then Reddit, and now here I am.

Cases that have particularly caught my interest are: the disappearance of Kris Kremers & Lisanne Froon, the Kathleen/Michael Peterson case, the Dyatlov Pass, the unsolved murder of Frauke Liebs,... and in general, unsolved cases, wrongful convictions and other injustices.

Hi everyone,

I'm Agatha, 42 years old, living in Belgium, and working as a scientist.

With the lockdown, I developed a new interest in true crime & unsolved cases.

I started with podcasts, then YouTube, then Reddit, and now here I am.

Cases that have particularly caught my interest are: the disappearance of Kris Kremers & Lisanne Froon, the Kathleen/Michael Peterson case, the Dyatlov Pass, the unsolved murder of Frauke Liebs,... and in general, unsolved cases, wrongful convictions and other injustices.
Welcome to Ws Agatha333!
Ws threads..
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/the-tragic-story-of-lisanne-froon-by-local-dutch-channel-bnn.306659/page-8#post-16802621

Cold case forum..
Cold Cases

Hello everyone,
I joined more than two years ago and have followed many cases ever since, but this is the first time I post!
I'm from Greece, currently studying medicine and i've been interested in true crime since as far back as I can remember! As my username suggests, the first case that I can remember reading about more thoroughly, is that of Caylee Anthony. Other cases that have also sparked my interest are those of Madeleine McCann, Jennifer Kesse and Lindsey Baum. As of lately, I'm also interested in following criminal trials. Glad to be here!

Hello everyone,
I joined more than two years ago and have followed many cases ever since, but this is the first time I post!
I'm from Greece, currently studying medicine and i've been interested in true crime since as far back as I can remember! As my username suggests, the first case that I can remember reading about more thoroughly, is that of Caylee Anthony. Other cases that have also sparked my interest are those of Madeleine McCann, Jennifer Kesse and Lindsey Baum. As of lately, I'm also interested in following criminal trials. Glad to be here!
Welcome to Ws caylee17799!
Presently many of us are discussing a recent Greek murder case (a horrifying and confusing one) if you are interested..
Greece. Caroline Crouch, 20, Murdered, Athens, May 11, 2021

Hi everyone. My name is Leslie, I live in Tonawanda New York. I just joined today because my friend Gavin told me about this forum. I've never joined a forum before.

My daughter, Amanda Wienckowski, was murdered in Buffalo, NY. She went missing on December 5, 2008 and her body was found January 9, 2009. I guess I'm here to answer any questions you all have.

Hi everyone. My name is Leslie, I live in Tonawanda New York. I just joined today because my friend Gavin told me about this forum. I've never joined a forum before.

My daughter, Amanda Wienckowski, was murdered in Buffalo, NY. She went missing on December 5, 2008 and her body was found January 9, 2009. I guess I'm here to answer any questions you all have.

Welcome to Ws amandasmom!
Very sorry about your dear daughter, hopefully the person responsible for her cruel death is finally held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get