Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, I'm a dyslexia tutor from the UK. Always been interested in crime. Wanted to be a forensic scientist but didn't feel I had the confidence at the time. Looking forward to looking into some of the unsolved crimes.

Hi! I’m a long time user just back after a break. For some reason I can only read the page in landscape now and I’m getting pop ups that make it difficult for me to read. Is there a settings page where I can fix this.?? TIA

Hello all! I recently joined but have been interested in true crime since religiously watching Dateline and 20/20 as a kid with my mom. I'm in the medical field and especially interested in the forensic pathology of certain cases. I find it really exciting to see the way genetics will play a role in solving cold Jx Doe cases - granted there is a way to get more funding. I also love true crime podcasts - The Vanished, Crime Junkie, and Morbid are some of my favorites.

Hello everyone, I am registered here yesterday ~ I am international user I comes from Europe, Ukraine. Thank you for have such amazing community which makes changes!

Hello! Glad to have you. This is such a great place for information and knowledge plus a lot of great people too. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do. See you around!

I am TxWebSleuth aka Lisa living in Houston, Tx. I watch a lot of true crime and I try to use the internet to help. It's like something inside me wants, needs to help and I've found the internet to be the best platform. I'm so proud to be here among my fellow Web Sleuths!
Welcome to WebSleuths!

Hey, Websleuths!

You can call me Lucie. I have been interested in true crime for most of my life - I lived in a mountain town in Colorado and was the same age as JonBenét Ramsey when she was killed and got interested in her case as a child. It was all downhill from there, I suppose. I'm an aspiring writer and I have read so many great stories that include this community, I wanted to take a look around for myself. I'm happy to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa