Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been interested in being a detective. I have MS now but I am a true crime buff ever since a good friend of mine was murdered. Especially since I believe the person responsible didn't receive a fair trial. I even traveled 700 miles to be a witness for the defense. My 1995 report was not turned over until 2021. When the defendant was attempting a new trial after 35 years in prison. Thank y'all for allowing me to help if I can.

Hello. I post elsewhere under a different name about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, a case I have followed closely for some years. Am firmly supportive of the McCanns and Madeleine's extended family and have carefully researched, in particular, the role of the English dog-handler in the case.

Hello, I literally across this site while looking at 12 unsolved missing person's cases for the 1970s in the state of Missouri. Most of them have been investigated to their unofficial closing but because the bodies were never found they will remain open.
Missouri has 616 active missing adult cases and 633 active missing juvenile cases.
Looking at the case Echo Lloyd I was trying to review all the information collected on that case when I came across the Missouri Highway Patrol Missing Person's site and from there it ultimately led me here.

Dixie May Forrester: DOB: 08-10-1939 Missing since : 06/11/1971
Marie Beula Mueller: DOB: 01-01-1929 Missing since : 03/05/1972
Christene Anna ( Nickle ) Seal : DOB: 11-02-1949 Missing since : 06/19/1972
Freda Loretta Denman: DOB: 11-07-1947 Missing since : 11/10/1974
Geneva Verneal Adams: DOB: 12-02-1922 Missing since : 07/24/1976
Rebecca Abbott Doisy: DOB: 07-04-1953 Missing since : 08/05/1976
Loy C Evitts: DOB: 12-12-1947 Missing since : 02/28/1977
Rickey Lee Enochs: DOB: 06-11-1959 Missing since : 06/30/1977
Donald R Shaw: DOB: 09-28-1934 Missing since : 03/06/1978
Rosie M Schlicker: DOB: 01-25-1958 Missing since : 03/14/1978
Cheryl A Scherer: DOB: 08-19-1959 Missing since : 04/17/1979
Clay Allen Foreman: DOB: 12-27-1960 Missing since : 05/28/1979

Hello, I literally across this site while looking at 12 unsolved missing person's cases for the 1970s in the state of Missouri. Most of them have been investigated to their unofficial closing but because the bodies were never found they will remain open.
Missouri has 616 active missing adult cases and 633 active missing juvenile cases.
Looking at the case Echo Lloyd I was trying to review all the information collected on that case when I came across the Missouri Highway Patrol Missing Person's site and from there it ultimately led me here.

Dixie May Forrester: DOB: 08-10-1939 Missing since : 06/11/1971
Marie Beula Mueller: DOB: 01-01-1929 Missing since : 03/05/1972
Christene Anna ( Nickle ) Seal : DOB: 11-02-1949 Missing since : 06/19/1972
Freda Loretta Denman: DOB: 11-07-1947 Missing since : 11/10/1974
Geneva Verneal Adams: DOB: 12-02-1922 Missing since : 07/24/1976
Rebecca Abbott Doisy: DOB: 07-04-1953 Missing since : 08/05/1976
Loy C Evitts: DOB: 12-12-1947 Missing since : 02/28/1977
Rickey Lee Enochs: DOB: 06-11-1959 Missing since : 06/30/1977
Donald R Shaw: DOB: 09-28-1934 Missing since : 03/06/1978
Rosie M Schlicker: DOB: 01-25-1958 Missing since : 03/14/1978
Cheryl A Scherer: DOB: 08-19-1959 Missing since : 04/17/1979
Clay Allen Foreman: DOB: 12-27-1960 Missing since : 05/28/1979
Welcome to Ws!
Found threads for most of those cases..

Good afternoon Y'all. I am new here. Actually, stumbled upon this page accidentally while looking up a missing person. I am currently studying Forensic Science and have always had a passion for cold cases. I am excited to learn and see what y'all have to offer on this site and hope to one day solve a cold case. I am a firm believer that there is somewhere that someone has seen something, maybe they just don't know they have seen a crime. NOONE just disappears without a trace. Thank you for having me.

Good afternoon Y'all. I am new here. Actually, stumbled upon this page accidentally while looking up a missing person. I am currently studying Forensic Science and have always had a passion for cold cases. I am excited to learn and see what y'all have to offer on this site and hope to one day solve a cold case. I am a firm believer that there is somewhere that someone has seen something, maybe they just don't know they have seen a crime. NOONE just disappears without a trace. Thank you for having me.
Welcome! Glad to have you here, Jaysrider. Are there any particular cold cases you are interested in?

Thank you Neesaki. There are a few. I have been looking into Elijah Bear Diaz. You can see the story on BringBearHome.com also Martha Jean Lambert and Danny Randall Jackson. I have suspicions, especially on the Jackson case, but hate to speculate if it is not true.

I have had several conversations with a woman whose son went missing a while back. His name is Lorenzo James Uribe. It is not a cold case per se, just a missing person case. Sad just the same. I cannot image the heartache.

@Jaysrider , do we have threads for those cases here?

There is a Searchh box in the upper right hand part of the page. Type in the name, maybe click the 'titles' box, and read what posters have found so far.

If there's not a thread yet -- you'll need a link to a main stream media article or law enforcement report to start a thread.

Just read through this thread on Martha Lambert. Very sad.

Hi everyone
I usually just hang around YouTube, but thought I'd come chat to. There's so many missing , it heartbreaking. I've had alot more time since the kids have grown, which I've used to grow an "addiction" ( there's no other word for it ) for true crime and missing person cases.
If just one person is found by spreading the info on these people, it's worth while. Hope to chat to some of you guys, soon.

Hey all, I'm Theo! I have a Master's degree in biomedical forensics and I have always been interested in true crime documentaries and shows. I was recently in a car accident and broke my back, so I have a lot of free time on my hands while I recover. I figured now was a good time to try out some web sleuthing. Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am looking forward to working with you all!

........ I am a firm believer that there is somewhere that someone has seen something, maybe they just don't know they have seen a crime. NOONE just disappears without a trace.......
Quote truncated by me
Firstly, welcome. I hope you do solve a crime :) Secondly though, there have been too many MP's that have left no trace of evidence. Sometimes there just hasn't been anyone else to witness anything.

Hey y'all! I'm GS. Always been interested in true crime, never been one to keep my nose out of things. I've been listening to CrimeJunkie since the panny started and they're the ones who got me interested in WebSleuths! I'm in the PNW and in the psych field working with individuals with dual diagnoses. I'm so looking forward to diving into this site. Nice to meet you all :)
also in the pnw - also learned about this site from crimejunkie -- nice to meet you!

Hello friends! I am new to the site, but not true crime. I have heard of the site before, but never got around to checking it out and I regret that now. I was recently at CrimeCon in Las Vegas when a speaker mentioned Websleuths and I thought I really need to get an account and check out the site. I am so glad I did. My name is Lisa, I am 33-years old, and I live in Nebraska. I have my Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a concentration in Forensics. I have my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and Criminology with a concentration in sexual violence/sexual deviance. I am in grad school working on a Ph.D. in Criminal Justice and Criminology with a concentration in victim services. I would love to pursue a degree in Forensics or expand on my Psychology degree. I am heavily into Geneaology and I have been working towards becoming a Certified Genealogist. I love following the DNA Doe Project and would love to be a volunteer with them. I am interested and have always loved the idea of solving all true crime cases. I am here to help or would love to research anything I can. I am disheartened by the number of missing persons and unidentified bodies that go unsolved, I believe those individuals deserve just as much recognition as the higher-profile cases.

I just joined WS I really enjoy thia at night when my kids are in bed I'm a stay at home mom of 4 a 2 year old twins 1 year olds and a 7 month old so im busy busy all day this is a great escape for me. Very nice to join you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993