Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

fairly new here myself. It was the Esther Dingley case in Europe (ongoing) that decided me to register on WS.

Hi everyone, I am a newbie, but very excited to be joining so many excellent sleuths. I did my undergrad at Northeastern U College of Criminal Justice and had the chance to take multiple forensic science classes, including one that was taught by an adjunct who was a Detective on the Boston Strangler case. I later attended law school and became a civil litigator for 30 years, but have always kept up my research in forensic science and particularly the study of serial murderers. I would love to get started on a project so if anyone has suggestions let me know!! Many thanks for the opportunity to work with you all!!

ahhh...the perfect solution for an interesting pastime during this COVID world! I am a newbie as well, and a retired Private Investigator from Massachusetts. Looking forward to reading and hopefully adding to the forums on this site!
From the stalking I have done , this seems like a great place to spend some time!

Hi everyone, I am a newbie, but very excited to be joining so many excellent sleuths. I did my undergrad at Northeastern U College of Criminal Justice and had the chance to take multiple forensic science classes, including one that was taught by an adjunct who was a Detective on the Boston Strangler case. I later attended law school and became a civil litigator for 30 years, but have always kept up my research in forensic science and particularly the study of serial murderers. I would love to get started on a project so if anyone has suggestions let me know!! Many thanks for the opportunity to work with you all!!
Interesting background!! I was certified as a private investigator under one of the people credited with catching Dorothea Puente in Sacramento, CA , the boarding house lady that murdered at least 9 people for their SS checks:(

HELLO,EVERYONE ..
IM NEW TO SITE ,ALWAYS HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN DETECTIVE WORK,FORENSICS,AND I M SO EXCITED TO FIND THIS SITE,AND MYBE GIVE SOME INSITE TAKE SOME KNOWLEDGE.AND WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWLEDGE OR A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE FROM OTHERS IN THE SAME LIKE MINDED THINKING .I BELIEVE IT MAKES FOR BETTER OUTCOMES,AND SOME COMFORT TO THE REAL OR NOT. I KNOW IT DOES THIS FOR ME..THANKS ROXY:)

Hi All
I found this place thanks to The Killing Season.
Glad to find a place that discusses more than Ted Bundy (really tired of the docs on him and most of the SKs from the 80s and 90s that got a lot of press in my youth) ... anyway I am here mostly to discuss the unsolved cases of sex workers, women of color specifically Black and Indigenous women who seem to go missing or murdered in high numbers and remain unsolved and even more, with little publicity.

I am a young woman myself from the Chicago area. I've been interested in True Crime for an extremely long time now thanks to my Grandmother and growing up with things like Snapped and the Investigation Discovery Channel became a thing.

Hello, I'm new here. I will write more about myself at a later date but at the moment I'm immersed in watching the impeachment trial! Law and Justice fascinate me to no end!

Hello, everyone!

My name is Preston. I'm 24 years old, and I live in Malta.

Why did I join the Websleuths community, you ask?

Well, from a very young age I've always been into solving mysteries; be it secret agents, spies, or policing. Later on, I started reading crime fiction novels (Nordic noir, police procedural books, etc.) and you can say that's when my interest grew. Authors such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Dan Brown, Jo Nesbø, and Peter Robinson have been a huge inspiration for me throughout the years. I also love to watch true crime documentaries, my most recent favourite being The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel on Netflix.

It is through all these various mediums, coupled with my own independent research, that I've gained all my knowledge. And I'm still learning to this day.

What can I offer to the Websleuths community?

Not to toot my own horn, but I'd say I am well-read, and have a keen eye for detail. My passion and involvement in the arts (acting, drawing, painting, music) further enable me to think creatively and outside the box. I hope that with these skills I can contribute to the community in some way, shape, or form.

I look forward to working with you all!

Hello everyone I’m new to the site to be honest “Hotel Cecil “ the case involving the death of Elisa Lam bought me here until today I never knew there was such a group that existed with this interest I’m very excited to hear the perspective of others as well as giving mine on these cases looking forward to chatting with you all .

Hello everyone I’m new to the site to be honest “Hotel Cecil “ the case involving the death of Elisa Lam bought me here until today I never knew there was such a group that existed with this interest I’m very excited to hear the perspective of others as well as giving mine on these cases looking forward to chatting with you all .
Welcome to Ws King37!
The original EL threads are now closed for comments, but you may be interested in this still active thread..
"Theories only" - thread

Actually same here... but not only that documentary, I was following the limited series called "don't *advertiser censored*ck with cats" i have always wanted to do this kind of thing but too scared to do it but now I am here ready to make a difference.

Actually same here... but not only that documentary, I was following the limited series called "don't *advertiser censored*ck with cats" i have always wanted to do this kind of thing but too scared to do it but now I am here ready to make a difference.
Welcome to Ws cat2234!
Discussion about the documentary.
Ws thread..
Netflix series "Don't **** With Cats"

Welcome to Ws King37!
The original EL threads are now closed for comments, but you may be interested in this still active thread..
"Theories only" - thread
also I don't know about you I have this strange feeling about about the whole Elisa lam situation as it sounds kind of fishy , I mean I have been trying to get over it for days that her cause of death was accidental but something tells me that It wasn't . I mean anybody can make it look as if she died by accident. but also the reports say otherwise I guess. they also didn't explain the shoe in the camera because that didn't look like hers at all....

New guy here. Nothing worth noting as far as any specialty is concerned. I am a hunter personality, if you have studied ADD theories you will know what I am referring to. I love using logic to help people. That’s all. Oh and I live in Florida.

Hello, I’m new as well. I am not sure where to find the forum but does anyone know about the connection between the two sets of alphabet murders and one of the hillside stranglers? They’re all from the same city in New York. Rochester, NY. The earliest set of alphabet murders is still unsolved. Yet two separate men from the same city both became serial killers. I’m from Southern California and I’d like to find the forum for this mystery.

Hello everyone. I'm from Texas and just found this site and signed up. Not too sure where to start, but am willing to try and hopefully bring something to the forum. If I can help someone along the way, that's even better. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to being apart of the site. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard