Member of Grand Jury speaks on 20/20

For some reason I get so angry when I see Mary Lacy. She is a coward. She has NEVER done a sit down interview and explained her frothing at the mouth like a groupie over John Mark Karr. Then that exoneration of the Ramseys? REALLY? NO D.A. that has any credibility does something that stupid.

Finally, get over the DNA. How do you explain the note? The DNA? Easily explained.

But not the note.

Why wasn't this DNA all over JonBenet? Why just a degraded skin cell? If this monster was lifting her, and abusing her this touch DNA would be all over JonBenet.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there even more unmatched DNA deposits on JonBenet? Does that mean there were a number of people in on this plan? According to Mary Lacy, they must have been because if the other DNA belongs to the killer than ALL the different DNA samples must belong to the killerS.

I promise you we all have DNA MATCHES that can't be identified all over us.

Almost 3-page ransom note that anyone with a working eyeball can see looks like Patsy's writing.

Makes me lose sleep I get so angry.

I've always loved Huskies and they are so expressive!
His facial expression is hilarious to me! I wish he was mine!
But I think if I brought another dog home I'd have my own thread here lol!
I almost didn't survive bringing the two German Shepherds home! :laughing:
I have no clue how many kitties I have at this point lol they are barn cats and kinda feral.
We now have 4 dogs lol

I have four too! But they are pugs.

attachment.php

I would love Huskies! They are beautiful!!

Attachments

• 13873163_10157138823890537_1130654994587994704_n.jpg
    13873163_10157138823890537_1130654994587994704_n.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,094
Why wasn't this DNA all over JonBenet? Why just a degraded skin cell? If this monster was lifting her, and abusing her this touch DNA would be all over JonBenet.

I agree completely!

I guess that grand jury member isn't going to get sued. "Yup, I was on the GJ and I stand by our findings that have been released. And I won't share any other information. Yup. Yup. Yo."

That 20/20 report was like a Hollywood street set: All frontage and nothing behind. This was just a compilation from every fluff story on the Ramsey case. No critical thinking--no thinking at all. I've seen better stories with much more thought on Entertainment Tonight.

attachment.php

Couldn't see the show here in the UK, but take it that I didn't miss anything?
However, I could happily watch a 2 hour special of your pugs! What the hell, make it 6hours and teach them to howl at LW's photo...

I love pugs! I was calling the little aliens before men in black ever came out. I also love to talk about how great most dog breeds are: husky, shepard, samoyed, Keeshond, and every other breed. Cats: Scottish folds, Maine coons. And herps: Chameleons (I used to breed Veileds).

Sorry to get off topic, but that image is too cute.

For some reason I get so angry when I see Mary Lacy. She is a coward. She has NEVER done a sit down interview and explained her frothing at the mouth like a groupie over John Mark Karr. Then that exoneration of the Ramseys? REALLY? NO D.A. that has any credibility does something that stupid.

Finally, get over the DNA. How do you explain the note? The DNA? Easily explained.

But not the note.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there even more unmatched DNA deposits on JonBenet? Does that mean there were a number of people in on this plan? According to Mary Lacy, they must have been because if the other DNA belongs to the killer than ALL the different DNA samples must belong to the killerS.

I promise you we all have DNA MATCHES that can't be identified all over us.

Almost 3-page ransom note that anyone with a working eyeball can see looks like Patsy's writing.

You're absolutely CORRECT, Tricia. The BIG Red Flag in this case is the Ransom Novel. No matter which R anybody thinks did the deed, that thing obviously wasn't written to cover-up for any intruder.

What's surprising and disheartening is that, in 20 years and with all the progress in technology, we still aren't really any further in the science of handwriting analysis. Could somebody please develop a computer program for that?

The DNA, to this point, is moot. I wonder if they are going to finally undo the knot on the ligature and test it for DNA. Now THAT would be new. And I don't think Dan Abrams thought about that part. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

This has bothered me for nearly 20 years. How can anyone not see how closely the note matches Patsy's handwriting? You don't need to be an expert, you just need, as you say, a single working eyeball.

It's also fascinating to watch Patsy deny her own handwriting in JBR's baby book and on photo labels in the civil deposition on YouTube. How can any not understand the reason why she wouldn't own up to it?

These anniversary shows are maddening. People can disagree about a lot of things and no one knows the full story of that night. But Patsy wrote that note, so go back to the damned drawing board!

I think the tDNA found on the panty waistbands came from the paintbrush handle as in one of PR's fellow art class students or an instructor's prints.

The GJr told us plenty tonight. He was there, he saw it all, he heard the state's case and believes he knows who killed JBR. But, does not think it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt and will not say who he believes the killer to be.

Well, there were only 2 suspects listed on the police reports; JR and PR. The GJ wasn't there to investigate any other people but the parents. The evidence presented was to prove that one of the parents killed her. It convinced him that he now knows which one.

It was pretty obvious that PR wrote the note. Cina was perfect. She has testified all over the country but wasn't good enough for Boulder, the forensic science center of the universe. Give me a break. It was stunning to see that the same six "a's", each one different, appeared in the ransom note and PR's examples. The high arches of the "a", the capital print version of the "L" were explained as to the significance. Very interesting.

JR was so full of himself when he announced on Dr. Phil that he would never be interviewed again - ever, he pops up on television and Lin Wood is back in play against poor Dr. Spitz. All because BR went on tv. Had he not, no one would have paid any attention to the CBS series, except a few followers. CBS had to sensationalize the series to get advertisers, so they tossed a very quirky BR into the pen so everyone could get a poke at him. And off they go! Everyone is making money! He was used. His family was used. This tragic death was used. All for people to make money while trying to sell you products during the commercials. Gag.

Did anyone else notice on the show tonight that PR said "on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being a match, I only scored a 4.5". I nearly fell out of my chair. I know she probably misspoke because JR has described it as he was rated a 5, meaning he could not be the author and therefore PR's 4.5 was also not a match and many people were better matches with even lower scores. Freud at work?

Well, there were only 2 suspects listed on the police reports; JR and PR. The GJ wasn't there to investigate any other people but the parents. The evidence presented was to prove that one of the parents killed her. It convinced him that he now knows which one.
The Grand Jury was reviewing the evidence the police presented, but this does not mean they could not have concluded Burke was the killer and both parents were the cover-upers based upon that evidence. Children under 10 in CO can commit crimes; they just can't be found guilty of them.

This fellow claims he's pretty sure who the killer is, but if he thought it was one specific parent and his fellow jurors agreed, they would have charged that parent with first degree murder, not with just child abuse, and more importantly, not with being an accessory to first degree murder. The fact that he doesn't think the case could have been successfully prosecuted is irrelevant; if the evidence was there to support a charge that one parent killed her, they would have charged him or her with the murder and not simply with helping the killer. And the fact that both parents were charged with helping the killer leads to the more likely conclusion that they believed Burke was the murderer, not John or Patsy.

Further, if the rest of the jury (unlike this juror, who clearly believes it was a specific person) could not decide between the parents because they were both such good suspects, they would have almost certainly charged them both with first degree murder, instead of both being just accessories.

Also, the fact that the Freedom of Information request resulted in only a part of the GJ findings being released may indicate that the rest was held back because it dealt in part or in whole with an individual who was under 18 at the time of the crime. This information would normally be withheld, even if the minor was an adult by the time of the FOIA request.

I believe if the jurors suspected they knew who did it they would have returned the indictments for murder against that person, unless they couldn't. I think during the course of the grand jury trial against JR and PR they realized JR and PR were indeed covering for BR and returned the only indictments they could, for aiding a 3rd party, the 3rd party being BR who the grand juror didn't want to name on the show tonight. I know it's the same old speculation, this show cleared nothing up. But the jurors saw much more evidence than we have, I can't believe they had nothing solid that they could use for an indictment of murder against one or both parents (and specifically Patsy) if it was in fact the parents. There may not have been a smoking gun but if not BR then we all know the overwhelming circumstantial evidence points to PR. If it came down to JR or PR the grand jury failed hard. If BR came to be in the equation then the grand jury made the only decision they could. We need a grand juror to do a real anonymous whistleblowing session, honest, straight, and to the point. Keep it short and sweet. Settle this madness once and for all. I wouldn't mind being right or wrong so long as the truth comes out.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Do to the unpopular opinion of my Ramsey case belief, out of respect that everyone feels the family is responsible, I wont post any other opinion. Don't want to upset the people who believe what they believe with all their heart.

Not everyone... That's why its going to be unsolved as they are saying so on these programmes. what kind of hope and point is that? these tv shows are saying forget this case, why? so only bloggers have hope as media gives up? doesn't add up. In fact it is major CONTRADICTION
CBS came out and named a name. They didn't say forget this case. Dateline didn't say forget this case. I'm quite sure there are other TV shows that haven't lost hope. You sound as though you want this to go unsolved. Don't forget that as time goes by and the people involved age and pass on, the more likely someone is to talk. Someone who knows something will want to clear their conscience before they die, and when they do, we'll be here to listen to them. It's only a matter of time. There's too many people involved in this, too many people who were silenced, one of them will talk one day.

This will never get solved - "we" have solved it, but what a crying shame...twenty years later & nothing.
I guess the specials on "REELZ" tomorrow & the ID channel on Monday, will share the same old ****. I guess
for ratings.

New to the case on WS. Regarding "we" have solved it. Do you recommend a thread to read?

"There was this little girl dressed up in what was my opinion a sexual persona. It disgusted me."
From Australia, a long way away, and having no prior knowledge in this case ... my opinion as well. Sweet, pretty, gorgeous (assisted by make-up etc); in short a young innocent girl.....
PS If she was my daughter, and he was my son, I would do all do all in my power to protect the living.Crooked or not.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back