Meredith Kercher murdered in Perugia, Amanda Knox convicted #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda Knox Bombshell: Convicted Killer Rudy Guede Told Cellmate Knox Didn't Do It, Says Paper
March 5, 2010 7:12 PM

NEW YORK (CBS) The Italian newspaper La Repubblica and some Italian national television networks are reporting tonight a new version of events in the controversial Amanda Knox murder case in Perugia, Italy.

Knox, 22, and her former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, 25, were convicted of the murder of Meredith Kercher, along with a third man, Rudy Guede. Sollecito's attorneys, in conducting their own investigation, have interviewed a former cellmate of Rudy Guede.

Guede, 23, allegedly admitted to his cellmate that Amanda and Raffaele were not with him when Meredith Kercher was murdered.

Rudy Guede in his own trial had told the court that both Amanda and Raffaele were there and participated in the murder of the 21-year-old British student.

In the dramatic new statement Guede's cellmate claims that Rudy Guede told him there was another person with him but it was not Amanda or Raffaele.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-6271397-504083.html

Rudy has been locked up for how long? This is just another attempt to free convicted killer Amanda. She is in the right place along with her ex-boyfriend.

I'm confused by how something can be classified as first degree murder if there's no malice, no planning, and 'things just got out of control?' MK was brutally murdered--that smacks of malice to me. Of course I believe RG did it (and likely did it all by himself).

If Rudy IS the only one who did this all by himself then why is AK and RS DNA all over the crime scene?

Why all the lies by AK and RS?

Why stand in front of a store waiting for it to open and buy bleach if AK and RS had nothing to do with this murder in some way?

if they didn't have anything to do with this murder then why clean the bathroom and other parts of the house with bleach?

If Rudy IS the only one who did this all by himself then why is AK and RS DNA all over the crime scene?

Why stand in front of a store waiting for it to open and buy bleach if AK and RS had nothing to do with this murder in some way?

if they didn't have anything to do with this murder then why clean the bathroom and other parts of the house with bleach?

Their DNA isn't "all over" the crime scene. There was no receipt or any evidence of this bleach purchase...just an "eye witness" a year later (if my memory serves me correctly).

We don't know that THEY cleaned anything with bleach.

If one would go back and read the threads, one would see the answers to these questions.

I hope Guede tells someone worth telling that Amanda and Raphael weren't there...not just his cellmate.

Rudy has been locked up for how long? This is just another attempt to free convicted killer Amanda. She is in the right place along with her ex-boyfriend.

If I'm not mistaken, this isn't the first time he's said this.

I hope Guede tells someone worth telling that Amanda and Raphael weren't there...not just his cellmate.

I guess three other people also heard Guede tell Alessi (his cellmate) that it was him and another man that killed Meredith. And yes, he has said this other times, once to his father. That conversation was recorded. Sounds to me like there is a killer on the loose in Perugia and all they care about is imprisoning two innocent young adults. I hope this "mystery man" doesn't kill again, though, we all know, he likely will.

UPDATE: Cellmate's deposition & 427 page "motivation" document may clear Amanda Knox
http://www.westseattleherald.com/20...age-motivation-document-may-clear-amanda-knox

Also, about the bleach. The storeowner/"witness" only came forward a year later with his tale, you are correct, and only after his journalist friend encouraged him to do so. He says he wasn't at the cash register, the woman working the cash register contradicts his story and says it wasn't Amanda in the store that morning.

I guess three other people also heard Guede tell Alessi (his cellmate) that it was him and another man that killed Meredith. And yes, he has said this other times, once to his father. That conversation was recorded. Sounds to me like there is a killer on the loose in Perugia and all they care about is imprisoning two innocent young adults. I hope this "mystery man" doesn't kill again, though, we all know, he likely will.

UPDATE: Cellmate's deposition & 427 page "motivation" document may clear Amanda Knox
http://www.westseattleherald.com/20...age-motivation-document-may-clear-amanda-knox

Also, about the bleach. The storeowner/"witness" only came forward a year later with his tale, you are correct, and only after his journalist friend encouraged him to do so. He says he wasn't at the cash register, the woman working the cash register contradicts his story and says it wasn't Amanda in the store that morning.

Another man was there? So where is that man's DNA?

I just give up in this case, this case is so bizarre and twisted I don't know what to believe anymore.

IF Amanda was not at the crime scene at all and Rudy knows this then why lie and say she and Raf were there? why not just say "they were not there"?

P.S. I don't think there is any "mystery man", funny how he leaves no DNA behind but Amanda and Raf do.

I just give up in this case, this case is so bizarre and twisted I don't know what to believe anymore.

IF Amanda was not at the crime scene at all and Rudy knows this then why lie and say she and Raf were there? why not just say "they were not there"?

P.S. I don't think there is any "mystery man", funny how he leaves no DNA behind but Amanda and Raf do.

Maybe Rudy is talking about his alter ego?

The fact is, AK's and RS's DNA isn't all over the crime scene. There is no DNA, footprint, fingerprint etc. evidence of Amanda in Meredith's bedroom -- where the murder took place. Her DNA, footprints and fingerprints were found in other areas of the apartment, but this would be expected considering she lived there.

There is also some DNA evidence of RS in the apartment -- again would not be unusual considering he did visit there -- but the only piece of DNA connecting him to Meredith's room is the bit found on the bra clasp collected weeks later. His DNA was not on the rest of the bra, just the clasp. Along with the DNA of a few other unidentified people.

The lies by RS and AK are all connected to the illegal police interrogation -- their statements before and after are fairly consistent.

As far as the bleach goes, this is one of those things reported at the beginning of the case that have been disproven. There are no bleach receipts from that morning. There is one person in the shop who said a year later that Amande was there, and another that says she wasn't.

There is also no evidence that the apartment was cleaned with bleach. in fact, the prosecution's fingerprint expert testified to the number of smeared and unusable prints found around the apartment, which would be utterly normal, and indicative of no cleaning.

It's fine to believe RS and AK are guilty -- but it is better to base your opinion on fact rather than fiction.

IMHO, I don't think there is actually another person out there. I don't know if this guy is telling the truth -- he might very well be. Doen't mean Rudy's story is true.

If Rudy is telling this now, it is consistent with his early statements that he was there, but some other guy did it. Who knows -- he may feel guilty that AK and RS are in jail for a crime he knows they didn't commit. Perhaps he wants to help set them free without admitting his own guilt. ;)

Another man was there? So where is that man's DNA?

IIRC, there was other unidentified DNA at the crime scene. Or, Rudy acted alone and is trying to take away from his guilt by blaming the unnamed "Mystery Man".

and why is Rudy just now saying all of this? very suspicious.

This isn't the first time Rudy is mentioning this scenario. He gave this same story, early on. Police recorded at least one of these conversations.

This is fantastic news. I really hope that it's true. I've always felt in my heart of hearts that Amanda & Raf's supposed guilt just didn't "add up" despite the naysayers. Not to mention the prosecutors ridiculous scenario!
Surely if this man testifies that this is the truth then A & R won't have to wait until later this year for appeals? they'll have to release them surely?

This is fantastic news. I really hope that it's true. I've always felt in my heart of hearts that Amanda & Raf's supposed guilt just didn't "add up" despite the naysayers. Not to mention the prosecutors ridiculous scenario!
Surely if this man testifies that this is the truth then A & R won't have to wait until later this year for appeals? they'll have to release them surely?

Better not get your hopes up. I doubt Rudy has any intention of testifying. In fact his lawyer is denying Rudy told his roommate in prison anything of the sort.

IIRC, there was other unidentified DNA at the crime scene. Or, Rudy acted alone and is trying to take away from his guilt by blaming the unnamed "Mystery Man".

Like I said, he could be talking about his "alter ego." By the way, I don't think anything he says is going mean much. After someone tells one story after another, the credibility goes down, and how does anyone know which story is the truth?

Funny how Rudy is believed when his story has the scenario at AK and RS being involved, and yet Rudy is not believed when the story changes to where AK and RS are not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member