Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

I think the early signs of mental illness are mirrored in some of the posts he made about his children's births. The lofty expectations for theM:

• While waiting for her to come, I kept feeling this sense that she was going to be born at a very pivotal time in history and that she would represent a dawn, or even awakening, to years of great blessing for our family and nation.

Another picture that came to me was of God reaching down into a river bed and picking up a small stone (rock), examining it intently. Just as David had done before slaying Goliath, God examined the stone and was confident that it was just the perfect one for the battle. Although it was small, smooth and somewhat harmless looking, he knew that it would become great when placed into the palm of a skilled hand. My declaration over Roxy Rain is that she has been hand picked by God to slay the giants in the land. That she has been born with everything she needs to fully accomplish God’s plan for her life and that she will be a great blessing wherever she goes.

45w

It is sad ^^^that he put such great pressure and such lofty expectations for his little baby girl. Strange that it is 'his declaration ' that she is 'hand picked by God to slay the giants in the land.'

I think he was already showing signs of mental illness because I think he meant these things in a literal sense. JMO
A religious zealot perhaps, but not mental illness. IMO

Like you said, he is not stupid, that's why Mexico. Also, I feel the "wooden stake" was left behind on purpose, but he took and disposed of the spear gun. He didn't think he would be found out that quickly I believe. I think he had some other story in mind if he didn't get caught so fast.
Yes, that wooden stake. I read that he had told LE that the children didn’t die right away he stabbed them in the chest with the fishing spear. Perhaps he grabbed a piece of wood
for the repeated stabbings.

The DM article linked above has a lot of Coleman's social media posts where he really seems to be unraveling for at least 20 months. Of course, I'm viewing from the outside.

I don't know when he was introduced to QAnon and Illuminata but the enlightenment was ongoing here. Since he believed his wife the carrier of foul DNA -- perhaps he did not tell her of his alleged visions directing him to kill his children? I'm sure he was headed home to kill his wife next. MOO
Why not kill them all in the house that day? Interesting that HE didn’t pass on any of that “serpent DNA” to his children. It’s always the mother.

Why not kill them all in the house that day? Interesting that HE didn’t pass on any of that “serpent DNA” to his children. It’s always the mother.
Ever since Adam and Eve people believe that women have been known to have relationships with snakes. Now they've advanced the myth to, "it's in her DNA".

Ever since Adam and Eve people believe that women have been known to have relationships with snakes. Now they've advanced the myth to, "it's in her DNA".
Part of me thinks it was purely mental illness, part of me thinks she did something and he snapped. But her comments don't match with this. Unless there was infidelity or perceived infidelity, and she didn't realize he knew or perceived that. Then in that case he would liken her to a serpent. It does seem that he was very clear headed afterward-- had the sense to dump the bloody clothing and the weapon. Knew it was wrong and unsuccessfully tried to cover his tracks. This doesn't necessarily fit the bill with incoherent psychosis.

AND he did a horrible job hiding the bodies. They were found 1 hour after he returned from the hotel. Almost like he WANTED them to be found.

Last edited:
Some of you may be married, maybe for years. You might feel you know your spouse. What a surprise it would be to discover that your spouse now believes you have serpent blood and have spawned monster children. Did his wife have any idea at all that he was entertaining such outlandish thoughts about her, or about the children? Perhaps she wasn't aware of that, but was he starting to share any "alternate visions" that she noticed?

His wife said they hadn't had an argument, nor was she worried he'd harm the children, at least at first. As I understand it, she went with her gut to officially report it when she discovered his phone was in Mexico. It seemed she was trying not to over react, but IMO she sensed something was terribly wrong. Had she noticed he'd been looking at her funny or seemed off kilter lately? How can she heal from what he did? Keeping her in my prayers.

Dangerous nonsense, it scares me that intelligent people, but perhaps highly suggestible people, can fall hook line and sinker for these hard to believe conspiracy theories. MOO, he seemed to have really embraced it, in all it's baloney, to actually lose himself and his grasp on his sanity by killing his own little boy and baby girl. Innocent babies, not monsters. Yes, I'm grappling with this tragedy, knowing more people are being fooled into false beliefs and there's violence and division being spread. All MOO, of course.

Part of me thinks it was purely mental illness, part of me thinks she did something and he snapped. But her comments don't match with this. Unless there was infidelity or perceived infidelity, and she didn't realize he knew or perceived that. Then in that case he would liken her to a serpent. It does seem that he was very clear headed afterward-- had the sense to dump the bloody clothing and the weapon. Knew it was wrong and unsuccessfully tried to cover his tracks. This doesn't necessarily fit the bill with incoherent psychosis.
Yes, and LE already divulged he said he knew what he did was wrong, I'm sure they have that on tape.
It's very hard to get a judge to approve an insanity defense, even when the suspect's lawyer has a psychologist supporting the diagnosis, the prosecution always has one, or more, to dispute it.

If believing in Q conspiracies is proof one is insane, as @gitana1 pointed out, 1 in 5 Americans believe in QAnon, that's almost seven million people who would have a license to kill due to insanity.

Study finds that nearly one-in-five Americans believe QAnon conspiracy theories

I have a very hard time believing that wife and mother did not know that something was really wrong with Hubby.
I am not blaming her.
I am just astounded.
Yes, people can be very deceitful.
Still. It will always blow my mind that parents can so cruelly murder their little innocent children.
Chris Watts completely blew my mind.
I will never understand how completely evil people can be.

Some of you may be married, maybe for years. You might feel you know your spouse. What a surprise it would be to discover that your spouse now believes you have serpent blood and have spawned monster children. Did his wife have any idea at all that he was entertaining such outlandish thoughts about her, or about the children? Perhaps she wasn't aware of that, but was he starting to share any "alternate visions" that she noticed?

His wife said they hadn't had an argument, nor was she worried he'd harm the children, at least at first. As I understand it, she went with her gut to officially report it when she discovered his phone was in Mexico. It seemed she was trying not to over react, but IMO she sensed something was terribly wrong. Had she noticed he'd been looking at her funny or seemed off kilter lately? How can she heal from what he did? Keeping her in my prayers.

Dangerous nonsense, it scares me that intelligent people, but perhaps highly suggestible people, can fall hook line and sinker for these hard to believe conspiracy theories. MOO, he seemed to have really embraced it, in all it's baloney, to actually lose himself and his grasp on his sanity by killing his own little boy and baby girl. Innocent babies, not monsters. Yes, I'm grappling with this tragedy, knowing more people are being fooled into false beliefs and there's violence and division being spread. All MOO, of course.
From his Instagram posts, it appears he was having visions for a long time but they were that their children were sent from god to save the world, maybe because the visions were positive and from god, she accepted them, not realizing it would turn on her one day.

I have a very hard time believing that wife and mother did not know that something was really wrong with Hubby.
I am not blaming her.
I am just astounded.
Yes, people can be very deceitful.
Still. It will always blow my mind that parents can so cruelly murder their little innocent children.
Chris Watts completely blew my mind.
I will never understand how completely evil people can be.

Yes! I was going to post the same thing. My mind’s been stuck on Chris Watts since the beginning.

But what’s the profile? I know people who have embraced it. Never thought they’d be the type. They have two kids and can have absolutely rational conversations. They work. They’re nice people. And yet they believe that a liberal cabal is molesting and to torturing children in the base of a pizza parlor and Trump is going to stage a coup and execute them all, dictatorship-style.

It’s mind-boggling to me.
I was discussing this with hubs tonight. How in the world can people believe this stuff? It's literally insane ... 1 in 5 people? It's shocking and sad to see the progression- from posting scripture, believing his kids were a gift from God, to the unspeakable acts he committed. Clearly an undiagnosed mental health crisis.

I'm heartbroken for AC, I'm not sure how you recover from this level of horror.

But what’s the profile? I know people who have embraced it. Never thought they’d be the type. They have two kids and can have absolutely rational conversations. They work. They’re nice people. And yet they believe that a liberal cabal is molesting and to torturing children in the base of a pizza parlor and Trump is going to stage a coup and execute them all, dictatorship-style.

It’s mind-boggling to me.

A very good friend of ours and one my friend's husband have been both taken in by Q. They are both very smart men who you would never in a million years think would be brainwashed by this kind of cultish thinking. We no longer really hang with them because they bring Q into every conversation and try to tell us that we are no being open minded and that we are being brainwashed by MSM and that we need to watch this one video on YouTube....

With over 30 years of a happy, marriage to my amazing, funny, hard working, witty, sexy very manly man.
I would never believe him capable of such a horrendous crime ever.
Never.
I don't know what happened here. Denial on a huge scale?
My heart is broken for these babies and their Mother.
No. I Cannot even imagine.

The difference is 1 in 5 Americans apparently embrace the insane QAnon. And we have multiple elected officials who have been followers including two in Congress. And despite the insane and dangerous views...
That is terrible news.
...They’re nice people. And yet they believe that a liberal cabal is molesting and to torturing children in the base of a pizza parlor and Trump is going to stage a coup and execute them all, dictatorship-style.
A Pizza Parlor with no basement even, and yet the Q people still believed it.
Dangerous nonsense, it scares me that intelligent people, but perhaps highly suggestible people, can fall hook line and sinker for these hard to believe conspiracy theories. MOO, he seemed to have really embraced it, in all it's baloney,..
Intelligent but they must be highly suggestible people.
If believing in Q conspiracies is proof one is insane, as @gitana1 pointed out, 1 in 5 Americans believe in QAnon, that's almost seven million people who would have a license to kill due to insanity.
Study finds that nearly one-in-five Americans believe QAnon conspiracy theories
1 in 5 Americans :eek: Seven Million People!!!
Clearly an undiagnosed mental health crisis.
All seven million?

Last edited:

AND he did a horrible job hiding the bodies. They were found 1 hour after he returned from the hotel. Almost like he WANTED them to be found.

I'm sure he wanted them to be found, but not as fast and link HIM.

210526-qanon-mb-1252.JPG

^^^ And they're worried about Lizard People? (Lives with his Mommy.)

Study finds nearly one-in-five Americans believe QAnon conspiracy theories (nbcnews.com)
ETA-- "Washington, we have a problem — politically, informationally and societally — when 15 percent of Americans agree with the QAnon statement that the U.S. government, media and financial worlds “are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation.”

A large percentage of the people attacking the Capitol probably are Q believers. MOO and JMO, that does not look like sanity, mental health, or civilized behavior. Go ahead, find out what they believe in, and see if it makes sense. It's not a legitimate reason to get violent and start killing. MOO again, they seem to believe they have to resort to violence. I honestly wonder if it's just an excuse to throw a tantrum, misbehave, and be a Hater. What did this surfer father believe his little son and 10 mo. old daughter were going to do anytime soon to destroy the world? His daughter probably wasn't even walking yet. Woe to him when he wakes up from the madness he's been feeding himself. Prayers for his wife and loved ones that have been gutted by what he did.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lneill04
Back