Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

Just a small thing, but regarding the car seat, in my opinion a car seat/carrier can be seen in one of the photos from hotel surveillance shown in this article - California dad arrested at border after stabbing his kids to death with wooden stake in Mexico | Daily Mail Online I can’t see the baby in it though and wonder if she is in the green tote maybe?

It's hard to tell, it almost looks like I can see her feet sitting in the car seat. The boy would also need a seat I believe, so maybe that's the confusion as press was calling him a she at the beginning. One of the 2 was in a box from what was stated. Or that wasn't fact either.

I'm shocked and horrified by this. Just learned of it on my local news.

Lovely family living the good life in Santa Barbara (beautiful area I visit often), with their own business teaching children to surf, and this happens?
In the Probable Cause statement, AC said they were planning a camping trip, but instead he took off with the children. https://keyt.b-cdn.net/2021/08/USA-v-Coleman-COMPLAINT.pdf
AC did not fear for the children, believed her husband would come back at some point.

Were there no indications ? Did he keep all this conspiracy stuff to himself ? Seems there was sudden trigger since they had plans to camp?

It's frightening how an educated person could be taken in by this madness. Then again, I know some people (aquaintances in Germany) who are into this stuff too, big time, and they are not stupid- Covid being a means to control the population, chip implanting, the elite cabal business (including Merkel) etc.

Those poor children, his own children...omg...and why Mexico?
I am so very sorry for his wife....she must be beyond blindsided. May she have all the support possible. It is unthinkable what she must be going through.

Like you said, he is not stupid, that's why Mexico. Also, I feel the "wooden stake" was left behind on purpose, but he took and disposed of the spear gun. He didn't think he would be found out that quickly I believe. I think he had some other story in mind if he didn't get caught so fast.

I agree. Even if he had a past medical history of mental illness, aka Andrea Yates, he’s done. Just waiting to learn more from his wife.

The DM article linked above has a lot of Coleman's social media posts where he really seems to be unraveling for at least 20 months. Of course, I'm viewing from the outside.

I don't know when he was introduced to QAnon and Illuminata but the enlightenment was ongoing here. Since he believed his wife the carrier of foul DNA -- perhaps he did not tell her of his alleged visions directing him to kill his children? I'm sure he was headed home to kill his wife next. MOO

I agree, it is an unimaginable tragedy. It will be interesting to learn from her if he was showing any signs of mental illness. I don’t think it just appears one day.
I think the early signs of mental illness are mirrored in some of the posts he made about his children's births. The lofty expectations for theM:

• While waiting for her to come, I kept feeling this sense that she was going to be born at a very pivotal time in history and that she would represent a dawn, or even awakening, to years of great blessing for our family and nation.

Another picture that came to me was of God reaching down into a river bed and picking up a small stone (rock), examining it intently. Just as David had done before slaying Goliath, God examined the stone and was confident that it was just the perfect one for the battle. Although it was small, smooth and somewhat harmless looking, he knew that it would become great when placed into the palm of a skilled hand. My declaration over Roxy Rain is that she has been hand picked by God to slay the giants in the land. That she has been born with everything she needs to fully accomplish God’s plan for her life and that she will be a great blessing wherever she goes.

45w

It is sad ^^^that he put such great pressure and such lofty expectations for his little baby girl. Strange that it is 'his declaration ' that she is 'hand picked by God to slay the giants in the land.'

I think he was already showing signs of mental illness because I think he meant these things in a literal sense. JMO

It's certainly looks like some form of psychosis to me. The ranch where this happened is, apparently, according to the Daily Mail, a "Christian ranch." So the themes of serpents, satan, Illuminati, Q-Anon seem to have blended within this psychosis (the delusion that he was saving the world is so schizophreniform, so it's possible late onset).

I wonder if he had had COVID, as there's a growing body of literature about post-COVID onset of psychiatric symptoms, particularly within the group of paranoid disorders.

Article on COVID psychosis.

Orange County sees 1st case of child with psychosis linked to COVID-19

I thought the same thing possibly, but remember his Instagram posts.

So it's only discovered recently that all these evil reptilian lizard people have been around for decades, since they were born with this mutant or alien or whatever DNA ? Are we ever in trouble! Good Lord who's to know your neighbor might be one.
Ludicrous.

So it's only discovered recently that all these evil reptilian lizard people have been around for decades, since they were born with this mutant or alien or whatever DNA ? Are we ever in trouble! Good Lord who's to know your neighbor might be one.
Ludicrous.
This reptilian people legend has been around for decades---it didnt start with Q. I saw it referred to in many Alien's are Here belief based groups that were online in various places.

Ludicrous.
There used to be talk that people with Rh negative blood came from aliens or had reptilian features or something different. They said it was hard to determine where it (the blood) came from and that it must've been from outer space. Then, there's also talk of Indigo children. MOO, the Q-Anon people should look within their own group if they want to find "different".

There used to be talk that people with Rh negative blood came from aliens or had reptilian features or something different. They said it was hard to determine where it (the blood) came from and that it must've been from outer space. Then, there's also talk of Indigo children. MOO, the Q-Anon people should look within their own group if they want to find "different".
Oh no...I have Rh negative blood. And...I'm not afraid of snakes.

You know, here is a guy who had it all. Living in a wonderful area, beautiful family, self sufficient doing what he loved, popular, well educated etc. It's not as though he was someone struggling and needing to find self fulfillment and belonging by joining some crazy group or cult.
Ofcourse, that doesn't mean he wasn't immune from psychosis or delusion.
Goes to show you...you never know about somebody ....but as indicated by his IG posts, there were some questionable and disturbing signs.

It's pretty specific.
This is what he told them about his rationale.
He claims it was Q.

Q, for those not up to speed, embraces very many crazy philosophies and sub=groups as they are desperate to be seen to be relevant.
I consider them to be terrorists.
E8ikTVcXEAAWJ0_
SAME....

I also wanted to point out something in the complaint. Apparently he did not have a car seat for the daughter, so he put her in a BOX in the sprinter van, all the way to Mexico...The wife knows he doesn't have a car seat for her, so what did she think was going on?
the boy was also carseat age.

Even Santa Barbara has Q followers within their progressive community, according to the killer's pastor.
It's not the kind of place something like that is generally accepted.

On Wednesday, at Calvary Santa Barbara, a church Coleman was associated with, the pastor, Tommy Schneider addressed the community. “He's taken care of your children, walked in your circles, been the best man at some of your weddings,” Schneider said. “This is a person that we know. It feels like a betrayal because it is a betrayal. It's a heartache past what we can understand.”

Schneider then addressed the conspiracy theory Coleman says inspired him to commit this horrific crime.

“QAnon is wreaking havoc across the nation and it's wreaking havoc here [motioning to the crowd]. I've seen people get destroyed by it. It's evil straight from the devil. We need to be alert.”

What We Know About the QAnon Surfer Who Killed His 2 Children In Mexico
hes right. its insidious.

No question in my mind that he is seriously mentally ill. Those posts referring to the birth of his children (comparing one to Jesus and one to David), are seriously bizarre. His Facebook post about seeing visions and the Renaissance Age blah blah are also way out in left field. What’s odd is that in the comments, everyone’s response is along the lines of “wow! So inspiring!!” …..uhhh….really??

I believe he was smart, charismatic, and well liked….all characteristics that sometimes cause people to overlook red flags. If he was a jerk and a creep and posted those same posts, I think people would have responded differently. But because he’s an educated surf instructor and had a beautiful family, people instead responded with wow! So “different” and inspiring.

I think he genuinely believes what he told the FBI officer is true reality. You can be mentally ill and also be smart enough to disguise the red flags. I’ll bet in years to come, his wife will look back on her time with him and be able to see that he was a bit “off”…

In the meantime, she and the rest of the family are in my prayers. Absolutely devastating.
in my experience, its "all for the gram". some ppl who are "smart, charismatic, well liked" really are jerks and creeps. the husband of a close family member is a total cretin, but they have a huge tik tok following thinking they are some family success story. i learned from that, that if things seem that awesome online, its sus.

Ludicrous.
No recent.
The likes of David Icke and David Wilcox wrote volumes on them years ago.. Rothschild and Royal Family and Vatican connections abound... Craziness personified.

This is so sickening and tragic. I agree with many posts here. This one hit home as I found we have one mutual FB friend and about 15 my FB friends who are friends with one of his friends, so only one/two degrees of separation.

I agree with the poster who said his eccentric posts about the visions, the coming of his children were way off base. Sometimes those who are devoutly religious and charismatic (who in those circles it is normal to talk about signs and visions) can see it as normal, when there a blurred line between that and mental illness/psychosis. My tendency is to believe that the underlying mental illness drew him into the conspiracy ideas, rather than him being a sane person 'taken' by Q. Although, Qanon alone is completely insane!! I also believe those close to him in his Christian circles may see the cause as 'demonic possession'/spiritual warfare, rather than a chemical cause(mental illness) or just being a horrible person. I would not be surprised if he was bipolar, (diagnosed or undiagnosed) and clearly in a psychotic episode. I would be surprised if it was schizophrenia, due to his age and seemingly lack of signs. I am sure in retrospect, the signs were there (I see them in his posts), but the hypomania/mania were seen as quirky/spiritual/just the way he is.

I also think about what could have contributed to bringing him to the breaking point. Recent birth of children are seen as major life stressors. It also sounds like his wife does not work, so owning a surf school as primary income, paying $3500 rent per month, and during a time when I am sure surf lessons had been put on hold for some time due to the pandemic (and employees need to go find other jobs) could have been an extra stressor. Who knows, maybe he was on meds but not taking them?

I agree that he was likely coming back to harm his wife. However, has anyone thought--as I am now-- that due to the sudden nature in which he suddenly left his wife and took the children far, far away-- was originally to flee his wife's serpent DNA and save himself and the children from her? Only after spending the night in Mexico when his psychosis deepened, he realized the children have half of her DNA, and he should off them. If they are that dangerous and will turn into monsters, then imagine what he was thinking about his wife. Sure, it could have been premeditated from the time he left, but I wouldn't be surprised if he kept his spearfishing gun in that type of van. So he had access to it when he needed it and thoughts turned even darker.

Also I am not surprised that he would flee to Mexico. He has a degree in Spanish, taught Spanish, lived in a Spanish speaking country (as a missionary, perhaps). I read that he left the children on a ranch that was for Christian missionaries. So he was if not connected to the ranch, atleast familiar with it. He'd definitely been in that area before. And remember if he was fleeing his wife, he would have wanted to take the children as far as he could out of the country, since he may have believed he was rescuing them.

How is this brand of crazy evilness different than the Vallow case? Zombies, lizards it’s all the same type of mental illness, cult, and conspiracy thinking.

The difference is 1 in 5 Americans apparently embrace the insane QAnon. And we have multiple elected officials who have been followers including two in Congress. And despite the insane and dangerous views (that promoted a fascist roundup and execution of left-wing politicians by the Trump administration, because apparently they rape and torture babies and children to get strength from their fear), our former president refused to denounce them and said all he knows is they fight hard against pedophilia. Which the followers took as an endorsement.

When you have our actual government giving credence or support to something as insane and dangerous as that and it is as widespread as it is, it becomes vastly more dangerous. More people embrace it which means more people on the edge can get caught up and become motivated to commit atrocities.

Last edited:
I was wondering about him blaming QAnon and Illuminati.

He doesn't seem to fit the profile of someone who would be drawn to either of those.

Matthew Taylor Coleman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"According to the criminal complaint, Coleman said he “knew it was wrong, but it was the only way course of action that would save the world.” The affidavit does not provide any other details about Coleman’s QAnon and Illuminati beliefs, and his Facebook and Instagram profiles do not include any posts about QAnon or the Illuminati."

I believe that this was premeditated murder. And that he also planned his defense, "insanity plea". He just chose QAnon and Illuminati because they are probably reviled in his "$anta Barbara" social circles.

But what’s the profile? I know people who have embraced it. Never thought they’d be the type. They have two kids and can have absolutely rational conversations. They work. They’re nice people. And yet they believe that a liberal cabal is molesting and to torturing children in the base of a pizza parlor and Trump is going to stage a coup and execute them all, dictatorship-style.

It’s mind-boggling to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back