Mexico Mexico - Robert Cantrell, 62, American, retired psychologist, wanted to see a property in Cancun, 20 Jun 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No sign of Robert yet, very disturbing. It seems to me the seeds of his disappearance were first sown even before he flew to Mexico, beginning when he missed his booked flight on the 18th. On that flight on the 20th was he alone, was he coherent, what was odd about the flight path, how “shortly“ after he arrived did he call his ex-wife and where did he call from (if it can be traced)? …..so many questions but understanding his past actions may be helpful in pointing to a path leading forward. JMO

“…..Robert’s daughter Lauren Cantrell said he had traveled to Los Angeles last month and was supposed to get on a flight from there to Cancun June 18. He missed that flight, but the U.S. Embassy confirms to the family he arrived in Cancun June 20.

“We know that he made it to Cancun on the 20th. But his flight path makes like no sense whatsoever,” Lauren said……

……Shortly after he arrived, his family says he made a very panicked phone call to his ex-wife saying his belongings were stolen and that he was trying to get back to Jacksonville.

Since that phone call to his ex-wife, Robert’s family came across a disturbing video of him on Facebook posted June 29…..”

I wonder if he was normally in contact with his ex-wife or if calling her was something unusual for him.

No news. I know his daughter Lauren started a go fund me page to help pay for his search. This is so upsetting. When I watched the video I can tell you that was out of character for Rob. He never meets a stranger and I am afraid he befriended someone and it back fired. I do know he is a recovering drug addict but has been clean a long time and seemed happy on facebook.

Emotional video of Mr. Cantrell's daughter, Lauren:

I watched and re-watched the video reporter Vega (Impacto QR) took on the day he found RC and can't stop thinking about the "black house" and the friends that RC "went to say goodbye" that night and, are now, "back in the States". Does Lauren know who these friends are? Were they at the "black house" with RC too?

The not knowing is a heart-wrenching feeling! Quoting @LadyL "Where are you Robert"?

MOO JMO

Emotional video of Mr. Cantrell's daughter, Lauren:

I watched and re-watched the video reporter Vega (Impacto QR) took on the day he found RC and can't stop thinking about the "black house" and the friends that RC "went to say goodbye" that night and, are now, "back in the States". Does Lauren know who these friends are? Were they at the "black house" with RC too?

The not knowing is a heart-wrenching feeling! Quoting @LadyL "Where are you Robert"?

MOO JMO
Is there a link to the video? I get a blank page. Thanks.

Robert Cantrell, a Jacksonville man, was last seen in Mexico June 20.

A video of Robert circulating on Facebook has Lauren concerned for his safety. He’s shown getting into an ambulance and was supposed to be taken to the US Embassy, according to the man recording the video.

“He doesn’t have a shirt on doesn’t have shoes, as reported in that video,” Lauren said. “He just, he couldn’t even speak in coherent sentences. And the things that he was saying were just not true. His eyes looked crazed. I think there’s something wrong. He also had lesions on his body. That’s what it’s been described as in that group.”

Lauren said she’s filed a missing person’s report with LAPD. She also turned to a private investigator and Texas Equusearch, a search and recovery nonprofit, for help.

Robert Cantrell, a Jacksonville man, was last seen in Mexico June 20.

<Modsnip> trying to find out when and where he was last seen. Does anyone here know? Doesn’t seem to be much info. there.
BBM

Mr. Cantrell was last seen alive June 29th at this address: Avenida Los Tules Región 247 Mz 20 Lote 1 Villas Otoch Tercera Sección , Cancún, Mexico

That's where he was seen entering an ambulance. No one seems to know what happened after that. :confused:I read some comments saying he was taken to the hospital and then released and that's when he disappeared. But there are other people saying he never made it to the hospital. Very sad...

MOO JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM

Mr. Cantrell was last seen alive June 29th at this address: Avenida Los Tules Región 247 Mz 20 Lote 1 Villas Otoch Tercera Sección , Cancún, Mexico

That's where he was seen entering an ambulance. No one seems to know what happened after that. :confused:I read some comments saying he was taken to the hospital and then released and that's when he disappeared. But there are other people saying he never made it to the hospital. Very sad...

MOO JMO
Thank you! But, it’s my understanding there have been other sightings since then. There was one photo of him on what appeared to be a country road after all of that. And his daughter mentions the “areas” he’s been seen in, as if there has been more sightings. Idk though. Its so sad.

it’s my understanding there have been other sightings since then.
Unconfirmed sightings, I believe. There were people posting photos of men "en situación de calle" (homeless), but none was Mr. Cantrell.
And his daughter mentions the “areas” he’s been seen in
I thought she was referring to the areas he was seen before, and on, June 29th. If he was seen after June 29th, why didn't the person approach him and called the authorities? And, seen by whom?
People just don't disappear... And to be honest, I find these sightings very suspicious. Red herrings?! MOO JMO

Does anyone remember reading that Mr. Cantrell's luggage was found at the airport? If so, was it when he arrived in Mexico or was it after the June 29th video?

I remember reading this somewhere but can't find a link.

TIA

Does anyone remember reading that Mr. Cantrell's luggage was found at the airport? If so, was it when he arrived in Mexico or was it after the June 29th video?

I remember reading this somewhere but can't find a link.

TIA

No I don’t recall reading anything about luggage at all, just that he’d arrived 2 days later than planned, and a call to his ex-wife saying his belongings has been stolen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nellieisme777
Back