GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: If the pool was covered and hadn't been used for a while, it would mean that an individual who might have thrown something into the pool had to enter the property, approach the pool, and deliberately toss an object/s into the pool. And hope that no one saw them do it. Pretty gutsy, huh?

I hope that the task force is nearing the completion of their investigation and will soon present their case to the Prosecutor. :praying:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/sources-say-property-of-april-millsap-found-in-armada-swimming-pool

7 Action News has learned from sources close to the April Millsap murder investigation, that items belonging to the teen were found during a search of a swimming pool and nearby brush in Armada.

The pool was drained by firefighters last night, so investigators could search for evidence.

Items were seen being taken out of the pool. However, sources tell Action News, the Millsap items specifically, were found in the brush nearby.

They must be looking for something small. In photos I have seen April wearing necklaces. I wonder if she had one on the that day.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=42.839672,-82.882522&spn=0.001499,0.001633

I have added a water symbol to the area it is being speculated the pool search occurred. I marked the only thing that resembled a possible underground pool near or at that intersection.

Reminder, the exact search address has NOT been provided in the press so the marker should be considered a general marker based on the intersection info being provided in press and NOT considered an accurate depiction or confirmation of where the pool search took place.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=42.839672,-82.882522&spn=0.001499,0.001633

I have added a water symbol to the area it is being speculated the pool search occurred. I marked the only thing that resembled a possible underground pool near or at that intersection.

Reminder, the exact search address has NOT been provided in the press so the marker should be considered a general marker based on the intersection info being provided in press and NOT considered an accurate depiction or confirmation of where the pool search took place.

Here is the location of the suspected pool that was searched.

poola.JPG

:tyou: to the locals who have shared on-site descriptions and photos. It's helpful to those of us who aren't near the scene, and I'm sure that others appreciate your contributions as much as I do. Armada isn't all that far for a weekend drive, so maybe DH and I will make a trip to the village this weekend.

During the Steven Grant trial, I belonged to another crime forum and said that I would go to the Grant home and leave a bouquet of flowers from those of us who were discussing the case. We stopped at Vince & Joe's Gourmet Market to get flowers, and I mentioned that the flowers were for the Grant memorial. The florist and another employee told us how the Grant family had frequented the store and knew the family well. So sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti