GUILTY MI - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

REWARD INCREASED to $20,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Aundria M Bowman or information leading to the arrest of the person responsible. Someone knows something.

IMO, the adoptive parents need to be polygraphed.
You can't force someone to take a polygraph (and sociopaths can beat polygraph tests anyway), but I agree that the adoptive fathet should be considered the prime suspect. I would not be surprised if Aundria's body is buried on or near the property wher the adoptive parents were living at the time of Aundria's disappearance.

Agree 100%. I think her remains are close to that home, and that the occupants need to be questioned again.

REWARD INCREASED to $20,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Aundria M Bowman or information leading to the arrest of the person responsible. Someone knows something.

Reward increased to $25,000 for information leading to arrest of the person responsible for the disappearance of Aundria M Bowman, aka Alexis M Badger.

Cathy asked me to post this here. Back when the 3 girls in Ohio were freed from Arielle Castro, a gal named Mindi that knew Alexis because her parents were friends with the Bowman's had some how caught the facebook page. She checked it out, then realized it was Cathy looking for Alexis. She sent a PM to speak to Cathy. It was all so mind blowing because we had been trying to build the page, then it went crazy. Mindi is the one that told us about Alexis being featured in Runaway Train. There was so much info coming all at once.

Mindi had fought brain cancer twice before, found out it was back in January, bigger and more involved then it ever had been. She had told me before she told anyone other then her parents and son. I've been having so many computer and cell issues that I haven't been on FB much. I went to see how she was doing Saturday night, never imagined seeing her wall filled with posts saying she passed a month ago. Her son is still young, I think 2nd year of college. I know he's devastated. I'm still trying to process it all. I just can't believe that she didn't make it.

Rest in peace Mindi. You're missed by so many people.

Find Aundria M Bowman posted · 21 hrs ago

This is a childhood friend of Alexis' who recently lost her battle with Cancer. Mindi was a sweet, beautiful soul who reached out to me in one of my darkest times to share what she knew about Alexis'/Aundria's (name Mindi knew Alexis by) life with the Bowman's. Alexis and I were so lucky you touched our lives.Thank you for sharing what you remembered about Alexis. I pray if Alexis went before you, she is there with her arms around you now, welcoming you home. I really am so very sorry for her and her family.

Mindi M. Shaffer obituary

:findinglink:Thank U so much for caring and helping! There are answers, and I won't give up till I know them!

Find Aundria M Bowman Posted · 16 hrs ·

This is a new article about the children who were featured in the Runaway Train Video. Aundria/Alexis is not mentioned in the story, and the embedded video is not the version that features her. This embedded video features a different set of missing kids whom I have not seen in any online versions of the Runaway Train video. This version includes:

Wanda Gene Moore
Aten Julius Bushaw Calhoun
Jason Mario Palazzolo
* Andrea Durham
Elizabeth Ann Wiles
Kristine Marie Benedetto
Damond Leonard Jones
* Kimberly Sue Doss
Detra Lashawn Lee
Yolanda Isabel Solis
Dawn Renee Higdon
* Patrick Shawn Betz
* Thomas Gibson

The four persons marked with an asterisk are still missing. Dawn Renee Higdon was found deceased. I don't know what became of the others. There is an interesting quote in the article indicating how they decided which children to feature in the video:

"When Kaye approached him, Allen was enthusiastic. He felt, and Kaye agreed, it was best to focus on 'endangered runaways,' which the U.S. Department of Justice would eventually define as children who had been 'physically or sexually abused at home' or were 'substance dependent' or 'in the company of someone known to be abusing drugs.'

Further requisites: The children had to have been missing for at least a couple of years; their absence must have been reported to the police and entered into the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s national crime database; and, finally, it was imperative that parents grant permission to disseminate their child’s photo."

The Lost Children of ‘Runaway Train’ By Elon Green November 1, 2016
The video for Soul Asylum’s 1993 smash hit featured real missing kids. Some came home; some never did.

Aundria's Runaway Train on Find Aundria Bowman
Aundria's Runaway Train on Google Drive

Even if you've followed Alexis (Aundria) case here an} the FB page, you should listen to this episode. Normally Carl and Cathy do them but this is just Cathy. I've known Cathy 4 years now and am so proud of how well she told the whole story from when she was a teen to where they are now with Alexis' case.

Unfortunately the WZZM article that Cathy mentioned, from 2013 when Brenda was too devastated to go on camera is no longer online. I have a copy of it on the page profile and cover pics as well as when you click on about the page, long description. I also add it as well as her links, Carl's narrative to every album description plus every photo.

Great job with the podcast. The one hour twenty minutes really flew by quick due to both Cathy and Ed being prepared with what they were going to talk about.

Have to say it was one of the best podcast episodes I've ever heard that included someone other then the podcast person. Its easier to have a podcast and relay a story, harder when you add other people.

Highly recommend!

I haven't been on here in a while, but the other day I came across the polaroid photograph of the children with black duct tape, I know everyone thinks it is Tara Calico, & it very well could be. The thing that strikes me every time I look at it is that the BOOK is trying to tell the person who may be viewing the photo something about the girl. To me, the name in particular. I started looking at names of missing children who have names spelled similar to AUDRINA... which led me to AUNDRIA. If someone is trafficking children, then how do they let the "others" know what they have for sale (for lack of better wording)? I think everything in the photo means something. Aundria's eye-shape points down on the outside. It is hard to tell from the picture, like I said, it could be Tara, it is just such a coincidence and the fact that the book is "my sweet Audrina" and Aundria has an unusual name spelling. And the t-shirt she is wearing is an egghead shirt, who, if she was a little slow is someones sick idea of sarcasm since the egghead t-shirts feature an Einstein looking professor on them.. Like I said before, these pervs have to pass information on "some how", and I'm thinking its through the photos they took. Im just wondering if anyone else has posted anything about the photo possibly being Aundria, also which of her ears is a cauliflower ear?

I haven't been on here in a while, but the other day I came across the polaroid photograph of the children with black duct tape, I know everyone thinks it is Tara Calico, & it very well could be. The thing that strikes me every time I look at it is that the BOOK is trying to tell the person who may be viewing the photo something about the girl. To me, the name in particular. I started looking at names of missing children who have names spelled similar to AUDRINA... which led me to AUNDRIA. If someone is trafficking children, then how do they let the "others" know what they have for sale (for lack of better wording)? I think everything in the photo means something. Aundria's eye-shape points down on the outside. It is hard to tell from the picture, like I said, it could be Tara, it is just such a coincidence and the fact that the book is "my sweet Audrina" and Aundria has an unusual name spelling. And the t-shirt she is wearing is an egghead shirt, who, if she was a little slow is someones sick idea of sarcasm since the egghead t-shirts feature an Einstein looking professor on them.. Like I said before, these pervs have to pass information on "some how", and I'm thinking its through the photos they took. Im just wondering if anyone else has posted anything about the photo possibly being Aundria, also which of her ears is a cauliflower ear?

Can't be Cathy's daughter it happened 10 years before she went missing

The Polaroid Jul 22, 2013 - by Paul Buchanan - On June 15, 1989, a woman in Port St. Joe, Florida pulled off Route 98 into the parking lot of a Junior Food Store. She parked next to a white Toyota cargo van and entered the air-conditioned market. Moments later, when she emerged, the white van was gone, but in the vacated space beside her car, she found what appeared to be a Polaroid photo lying face down on the asphalt. She picked it up, and turned it over. The image she found was harrowing.

Tara_Calico1.jpg

Can't be Cathy's daughter it happened 10 years before she went missing

The Polaroid Jul 22, 2013 - by Paul Buchanan - On June 15, 1989, a woman in Port St. Joe, Florida pulled off Route 98 into the parking lot of a Junior Food Store. She parked next to a white Toyota cargo van and entered the air-conditioned market. Moments later, when she emerged, the white van was gone, but in the vacated space beside her car, she found what appeared to be a Polaroid photo lying face down on the asphalt. She picked it up, and turned it over. The image she found was harrowing.

View attachment 105543

Aundria went missing in March 1989, three months before the poloroids were found. But that definitely isn't Aundria in the photo. She looks much different.

And BTW, I am certain that she is not Tara either.

Im just wondering if anyone else has posted anything about the photo possibly being Aundria, also which of her ears is a cauliflower ear?

Aundria didn't have a cauliflower ear. Racine Jane Doe (who was ruled out as being Aundria) had cauliflower ear.

Aundria went missing in March 1989, three months before the poloroids were found. But that definitely isn't Aundria in the photo. She looks much different.

And BTW, I am certain that she is not Tara either.

Aundria didn't have a cauliflower ear. Racine Jane Doe (who was ruled out as being Aundria) had cauliflower ear.

Talk about a blond moment lol Glad you caught it.
Looking at the time I posted, I think my grandson came down, I had multiple windows opened and somehow posted wrong lol

Twenty eight years and still no answers. Police have told me an investigative subpoena will be served on Dennis Lee Bowman for the disappearance of Aundria M Bowman aka Alexis Badger. Bowman was offered a polygraph but refused. Brenda Bowman isn't cooperating either. REWARD remains $25.000 for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible.

Twenty eight years and still no answers. Police have told me an investigative subpoena will be served on Dennis Lee Bowman for the disappearance of Aundria M Bowman aka Alexis Badger. Bowman was offered a polygraph but refused. Brenda Bowman isn't cooperating either. REWARD remains $25.000 for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible.

So sorry for your continued grief and hoping this year brings you answers.

There is one thing that confuses me. I keep seeing her referred to by her birth name, Alex/Alexis on some missing posters and throughout the internet. Did Aundria know this was her birth name and use it? She knew her birth story? If she didn't go by Alexis, why is it listed like it's an alias? Did her school friends, etc. call her this or is there any evidence she goes by this? I may have missed this being discussed somewhere, resulting in my confusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back