Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what sort of charges they are asking for...filing a false report, possibly kidnapping? Would they ask for murder charges, I wonder, at this stage? :(

I'm not even going to begin to guess. Because if I guess and I am wrong I will be deeply disappointed.

So I am just going to wait and wonder if Santa will come down the chimney and the arrest will happen on Christmas, (if not sooner).

jmvho

Just got in from a holiday party...getting myself and the kitten ready for bed. I love our little bedtime "rituals" and it makes me so happy to see him so relaxed and content and trusting. Banika should be going through those rituals with Bianca tonight! She should be watching her sleepy baby snuggle in for the night...not wondering where in the cold world she is!!

Where are you, Bianca?

I wish we knew where the bus driver was when he claims to have seen DL. Because to me, as a non local out of stater, the alley looks to be in a residential neighborhood. I don't understand how or why a bus driver could have seen DL in a residential area, unless the bus routes travel through residential area's in addition to busy commercial streets.

Or we are mistaken that this is a bus which provides city public transportation and the bus is a school bus, which would reasonably be driving in residential neighborhoods.

Has it been stated whether this was a city public transportation bus driver or a school bus driver?

From a timeline posted at www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/09/bianca-​jones-case

December 8/2011.

– “A DDot bus driver told detectives he saw the car of the girl’s father, Dandre Lane, in the area where he claimed to have been hijacked December 2nd. He also said he saw Lane driving the car alone”.

–“A second witness claims to have been looking out a window in a nearby building when she watched Lane pull his car into a dead-end alley, get out and just walk away”.

I hate twitter rumors. Aaaaaaargh.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

I wish we knew where the bus driver was when he claims to have seen DL. Because to me, as a non local out of stater, the alley looks to be in a residential neighborhood. I don't understand how or why a bus driver could have seen DL in a residential area, unless the bus routes travel through residential area's in addition to busy commercial streets.

Or we are mistaken that this is a bus which provides city public transportation and the bus is a school bus, which would reasonably be driving in residential neighborhoods.

Has it been stated whether this was a city public transportation bus driver or a school bus driver?

I don't think there are as many city buses as there were when I grew up in Detroit, but there have always been bus routes that are easily accessible to residents. Many routes would be very near residential areas: The bus stop for the route that went downtown from my home was only a block away - at the end of our street and a bit south.

One of my brothers went to a specialized technical high school that was near downtown and rode the bus to and from school. My other brother attended a Catholic boy's school on the east side of town and walked a few blocks to catch the bus. So, yes a D-DOT bus driver could see alleys that were along his route that passed close to a residential area.

I wonder what sort of charges they are asking for...filing a false report, possibly kidnapping? Would they ask for murder charges, I wonder, at this stage? :(

I am thinking they would charge him with child neglect until they can actually provea murder occurred. Chief Godbee says they are doing everything possible to assure that their T"s are crossed and their "I"s are dotted.

Wow..I have been following the msm link page, but didn't even realize there was a discussion page until today. Suffice it to say my eyes are burning from the reading I have been doing.
One point re: phone call with Bianca and mom/uncle. It's difficult enough to get a 2 year old to talk on a phone, but to talk to strangers (if it were the gf's child) is pretty much impossible. Most 2 year olds will talk to 'mommy or uncle' but they also say 'mommy' often during conversation...and most of those calls end with I love you -- can't imagine the other child being enough of an actress to pull this off. IMO Bianca was the child on the phone.
Now I'll carry on ~ only 1/2 way through this thread.

So this baby is really really sick, and has bruises on her legs, but he wakes her, takes her out in the cold and puts her in the car at 7 am-ish, so she can ride around while he drops the other kids off at school, and goes to Wayne CC to check on his paperwork? Does that make any sense?

In a dress and tights no less. Whenever I have had no choice but to take a sick child out in the cold - usually to a doctor - I dress them appropriately.

Tights and a dress are not weather appropriate for an ill child.

Wow..I have been following the msm link page, but didn't even realize there was a discussion page until today. Suffice it to say my eyes are burning from the reading I have been doing.
One point re: phone call with Bianca and mom/uncle. It's difficult enough to get a 2 year old to talk on a phone, but to talk to strangers (if it were the gf's child) is pretty much impossible. Most 2 year olds will talk to 'mommy or uncle' but they also say 'mommy' often during conversation...and most of those calls end with I love you -- can't imagine the other child being enough of an actress to pull this off. IMO Bianca was the child on the phone.

True, but when they asked mommy and uncle about the call,and what Bianca said, they kind of shrugged and said " Words, just some words."

So it was after that statement by them that I wondered if it was really Biana.

I both agree and disagree. D'Andre isn't the brightest crayon in the box and I can see him trying to pull a stunt such as posing the other two year old as Bianca.

You're absolutely correct in that it's difficult to get two year olds to talk on the phone. However, two year olds also have limited vocabulary's. No doubt Banika and anyone who lives in Banika's home would be very familiar with Bianca's vocabulary. Words she used often, words she didn't use. D'Andre on the other hand would not.

It's possible the few words spoken by the two year old Banika and uncle OJ spoke to were not words in Bianca's usual vocabulary.

Something I have noticed as a person who can sometimes be very observant. As much as both D'Andre and his attorney have sidestepped answering questions about the car jacking, Banika and her family have been as cautious as to not reveal their hand as well. Especially where it pertains to information they have which may be used at trial which contradicts information or events as portrayed by D'Andre.

I am quite content to wait for some of this information to come out at trial. D'Andre's story is weaker than thin ice, or a single hair on his chinny chin chin. IOW D'Andre told a fantastical fairy tale, imo, a completely fabricated story surrounding what actually happened to this precious child.

I just pray this little girl is found and found soon. I also pray for strength for her family and for LE to find what they need so Bianca receives the justice she so deserves.

I'm positive LE will solve this case, it's just a matter of when.

JMO

I both agree and disagree. D'Andre isn't the brightest crayon in the box and I can see him trying to pull a stunt such as posing the other two year old as Bianca.

You're absolutely correct in that it's difficult to get two year olds to talk on the phone. However, two year olds also have limited vocabulary's. No doubt Banika and anyone who lives in Banika's home would be very familiar with Bianca's vocabulary. Words she used often, words she didn't use. D'Andre on the other hand would not.

It's possible the few words spoken by the two year old Banika and uncle OJ spoke to were not words in Bianca's usual vocabulary.

Something I have noticed as a person who can sometimes be very observant. As much as both D'Andre and his attorney have sidestepped answering questions about the car jacking, Banika and her family have been as cautious as to not reveal their hand as well. Especially where it pertains to information they have which may be used at trial which contradicts information or events as portrayed by D'Andre.

I am quite content to wait for some of this information to come out at trial. D'Andre's story is weaker than thin ice, or a single hair on his chinny chin chin. IOW D'Andre told a fantastical fairy tale, imo, a completely fabricated story surrounding what actually happened to this precious child.

I just pray this little girl is found and found soon. I also pray for strength for her family and for LE to find what they need so Bianca receives the justice she so deserves.

I'm positive LE will solve this case, it's just a matter of when.

JMO

Sure hoping this is the case. I was just over in Haleighs thread. Would hate to see this case turn into another Haliegh Cummings type case :(

He may not be the smartest guy around, but his story is a little more creative than others we've been seeing, i.e. baby taken from bed, i.e. Aliyah, Lisa, now Ayla...JMO

He may not be the smartest guy around, but his story is a little more creative than others we've been seeing, i.e. baby taken from bed, i.e. Aliyah, Lisa, now Ayla...JMO

Respectfully, I don't think there is anything creative about D'Andre's story. In fact there is nothing creative about D'Andre other than his ability to reproduce with as many women as he has.

IMO a creative story would have been believable, and there is nothing believable about D'Andre's story to me.

JMO

Sure hoping this is the case. I was just over in Haleighs thread. Would hate to see this case turn into another Haliegh Cummings type case :(

I don't think it will. There are so many differences in the demographics of Haleigh and Bianca's cases. Detroit still has a population of 700,000 or so not including the surrounding suburbs. Haleigh went missing from a much more rural out of the way few people around place. So different than Bianca's case.

I still lean towards more than one person being involved here, in some way. There is no way D'Andre did what he did without someone close to him knowing something about his involvement.

In Haleighs case it seems the whole lot of them where in legal trouble. As far as we know, only D'Andre has a criminal record in this case. Makes for a different type of group here with different motives. In Haleighs case they all may have been willing to do some time to keep the secret. I don't see that with the people that are in D'Andre's life.

Imo DL is going to find himself on his own when it comes to things hitting the fan in this case. No one is going to want to go down to protect him. Not when the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. He may think he has a loyal group around him, when it it comes to actual charges and consequences, I don't think so.

JMO

I don't think it will. There are so many differences in the demographics of Haleigh and Bianca's cases. Detroit still has a population of 700,000 or so not including the surrounding suburbs. Haleigh went missing from a much more rural out of the way few people around place. So different than Bianca's case.

I still lean towards more than one person being involved here, in some way. There is no way D'Andre did what he did without someone close to him knowing something about his involvement.

In Haleighs case it seems the whole lot of them where in legal trouble. As far as we know, only D'Andre has a criminal record in this case. Makes for a different type of group here with different motives. In Haleighs case they all may have been willing to do some time to keep the secret. I don't see that with the people that are in D'Andre's life.

Imo DL is going to find himself on his own when it comes to things hitting the fan in this case. No one is going to want to go down to protect him. Not when the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. He may think he has a loyal group around him, when it it comes to actual charges and consequences, I don't think so.

JMO

I pray hope your right. Sure wish this family could get some answers and closure, and of course jutice for Bianca sooner rather than later :(

JMO

IMO I agree that D'Andre thinks he has charmed his way into having loyal, blind followers (narcissistic?). But it looks like Banika may just be holding her hand close so that she can "let it fly" when the trial "comes to town"!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...es-against-dad/-/1719418/6077722/-/27jh7sz/-/
New search for Bianca Jones, possible charges against dad

This week could be the turning point in the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Bianca Jones. A new community group is putting together a plan for a new search for the two-year-old Detroit girl and charges are expected to be filed against Bianca’s father, D’Andre Lane.

“I’m not here to try and solve a crime, we’re not here to confront anybody, we want Bianca back,” said Brenda Hill with the Detroit Coalition Against Violence.

Her team along with community groups will be out Monday looking for Bianca.
“We have a baby missing in Detroit, that doesn’t happen and we’re not going to sleep easily while she’s missing,” said Hill.

Respectfully, I don't think there is anything creative about D'Andre's story. In fact there is nothing creative about D'Andre other than his ability to reproduce with as many women as he has.

IMO a creative story would have been believable, and there is nothing believable about D'Andre's story to me.

JMO

--d'andre's plan was to have the car stolen once he ditched it in the alley.

--the time of the initial "incident time" was 9:20--per the Amber Alert-- ( that had to have come from d'andre.) yet-----he called 911 at 9:55.

--b/c 1st he called his g/f, left the scene and ran (?) to bianca's house,banged on banika's door and "frantically" spoke to her and uncle gerry weaver, aunt kelly called him...

--he gave the car thieves plenty of time TO steal the car----with the keys in the ignition! doors open! gas in the dam* car!

--he must of been shocked!!!! when LE found it right away. ( useless car thieves, what more do you want!!??! )

--and now what's his explantion for there NOT being unidentified fingerprints/DNA on the steering wheel? the door handles?

--there should be something from the carjacker that drove the car those few blocks, and stole bianca out of her car seat..

I'm sorry, I've been buried at school, and I think I have the flu, so I have gotten a little behind on Bianca's case. Is it confirmed now that there are no strange fingerprints or DNA in the car? That has been one of my biggest questions from the beginning. TIA.

--d'andre's plan was to have the car stolen once he ditched it in the alley.

--the time of the initial "incident time" was 9:20--per the Amber Alert-- ( that had to have come from d'andre.) yet-----he called 911 at 9:55.

--b/c 1st he called his g/f, left the scene and ran (?) to bianca's house,banged on banika's door and "frantically" spoke to her and uncle gerry weaver, aunt kelly called him...

--he gave the car thieves plenty of time TO steal the car----with the keys in the ignition! doors open! gas in the dam* car!

--he must of been shocked!!!! when LE found it right away. ( useless car thieves, what more do you want!!??! )

--and now what's his explantion for there NOT being unidentified fingerprints/DNA on the steering wheel? the door handles?

--there should be something from the carjacker that drove the car those few blocks, and stole bianca out of her car seat..

Excellent post and I am sure you are correct that DL's plan was to have the car stolen.
Dam* car thieves, where are they when ya need 'em?

It will be interesting to see what DL comes up with to explain the lack of unidentified dna and fingerprints in the car.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member