Found Deceased MI - Brynn Bills, 17, staying with friends, Alpena, 3 Aug 2021 *Abby Hill also fnd deceased* *arrests*

Why in the world did they do this? Especially for a five-minute drive?
JMO the driver is one lucky person to have come out of this alive:
<BBM>

According to handwritten notes in court files, a man said Wirgau asked him for a ride from Naylor Road on Sept. 21. Srebnik, Hill, and Wirgau, all armed with firearms, allegedly got into the man’s vehicle and Wirgau held a pistol to the man’s head and demanded a ride to the intersection of Lacomb and Haken roads in Alpena Township, a five-minute drive.

According to court records, Srebnik lived near that intersection in 2020, although court records currently list him at an Alpena address.

Police: Woman linked to Wirgau, Srebnik, Bills missing

Are we allowed to list POI's FB? If so, here they are, and if not, sorry Mods - I put it at the end for easy removal LOL ( BTW JW/wife FB are scrubbed now):

Abby Hill

Brad Stebnik

Police: Woman linked to Wirgau, Srebnik, Bills missing

October 6, 2021

Bills, 17, had been missing since early August. Police, awaiting autopsy results, have not ruled her death a homicide.

Last week, police said they found Bills’ body, identified through tattoo markings, buried in Wirgau’s back yard on Naylor Road.

Police indicated Wirgau is a person of interest in the investigation of Bills’ death. Grimshaw would not comment on whether the search for Hill is related to the investigation into Bills’ death or on whether Srebnik is a person of interest in that investigation.

As far as I know...there isn't. But please share on here....I sure hope it isn't bad news......terrible if it would be...
I absolutely will if something official comes out. It’s hard sometimes because our local paper, The Alpena News, has a paywall and I believe the TOS here at Websleuths is that it has to be public accessible in order to share from. Which stinks because they have been keeping pretty good coverage.
I’m going to alert on this post to ask a Moderator for clear directions.

I absolutely will if something official comes out. It’s hard sometimes because our local paper, The Alpena News, has a paywall and I believe the TOS here at Websleuths is that it has to be public accessible in order to share from. Which stinks because they have been keeping pretty good coverage.

Good to ask advice from the mods. My hope is they accept it...it's hard to moderate, but it's also hard to get the info that is relevant over on to here. :)

MOD ANSWER
I am able to answer this because @Midge Montana asked this question in a Report/Alert so we saw it. Thanks Midge Montana :) for doing this in the way recommended.

This local daily newspaper is considered MSM so it is allowed and may be linked.
When articles are paywalled, members may give a SUMMARY of what the article says. HERE is the TOS regarding this, from Sillybilly :

Members may link to a paywalled article so that others who have paid for a subscription or wish to get one can read the article. However, members can not copy/paste or quote directly from the article. It is not only a TOS violation, it is a violation of copyright law.

Members may briefly paraphrase what the article is about or they can copy the Google hit summary to give an idea of what the article contains in the event people wish to pay for the article.

Final TIP:
Do not ask questions of mods on the threads. We will probably not see it because we do not see every post made. That would be impossible for 5 volunteer mods. Ask mod questions in a REPORT (at the bottom of every post). The Report does not have to be about the post you are Reporting from. Just clue us in when you send it that it is about a question not that specific post.

THANKS for the opportunity to answer Midge Montana’s question in an efficient way for all to see.
Hope it helps!
Coco

Here's the pertinent 10%

On Friday afternoon, MPS detectives and members of the MSP crime lab searched a wooded area in Alpena Township and discovered the remains of a woman they believe to be Hill, according to police.

Police suspect Hill died by homicide. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday to determine the cause of death.

Police consider Bills’ death suspicious but have not yet declared it a homicide, pending the results of an autopsy.

Police had arrested Hill on Sept. 15 — six days before the alleged holdup — on a warrant for failure to appear for a court matter. They released her the next day, as is typical in such cases.

That's unfortunate :( I can't imagine my granddaughters, niece, or nephew posting that they worked at places if it's not true. 'm getting the impression that Brynn has led a troubled life.

lots of teens do it who are not 'troubled' - it's a trend and one that prevents strangers from knowing where the teen actually works, which I think is a good thing

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back