GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Of Missing Woman: ‘This Is Not By Choice’
October 29, 2014 11:20 PM

Witnesses reported seeing Bruck about 3 a.m. with a man, walking in the direction of where cars were parked.
Kassandra Bruck is the missing woman’s sister – she tells WWJ’s Jon Hewett that she doesn’t believe her sister would willingly disconnect from the family.
“If she was able to get to us – she would have by now, this is not by choice, we know that for sure,” said Kassandra, “there is no inclination that this is by choice.”

snip

Sheriff’s officials said a witness came forward describing how he saw Bruck at approximately 3 a.m. Sunday with an unknown white male. This unknown male had a medium build, medium-length dark hair, a thin mustache, and other facial hair. He was wearing a plain black hooded sweatshirt with no visible logo and black framed glasses. A sketch (below) was drawn up of the man.

bruck-unknown-man.jpg

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10/29/sister-of-missing-woman-this-is-not-by-choice/

Sister Of Missing Woman: ‘This Is Not By Choice’
October 29, 2014 11:20 PM

Witnesses reported seeing Bruck about 3 a.m. with a man, walking in the direction of where cars were parked.
Kassandra Bruck is the missing woman’s sister – she tells WWJ’s Jon Hewett that she doesn’t believe her sister would willingly disconnect from the family.
“If she was able to get to us – she would have by now, this is not by choice, we know that for sure,” said Kassandra, “there is no inclination that this is by choice.”

snip

Sheriff’s officials said a witness came forward describing how he saw Bruck at approximately 3 a.m. Sunday with an unknown white male. This unknown male had a medium build, medium-length dark hair, a thin mustache, and other facial hair. He was wearing a plain black hooded sweatshirt with no visible logo and black framed glasses. A sketch (below) was drawn up of the man.

bruck-unknown-man.jpg

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10/29/sister-of-missing-woman-this-is-not-by-choice/

It says he has a thin mustache in the description, but the sketch looks more like a 5 o'clock shadow (beard and mustache area) to me.

(I had to look up the distance between this area and Norton Shores, where JH went missing from. I see it is over 3 hours, in case anyone else was curious).

I considered the two cases, along with another woman missing from Kalkaska, Michigan Link below) and visited both threads to see if there were recent posts that suggested a connection of the three cases. Kalkaska is quite a ways north of Norton Shores (east of Traverse City), and the area where Chelsea went missing is in the southeastern part of Michigan.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nce-Connie-Snyder-28-Kalkaska-18-October-2014

Every day that goes by without any sign of Chelsea has me worrying even more. I cannot imagine how a family can go through something like this. THIS is why we don't need people faking abductions for attention. THIS is a real big deal for everyone who knows the missing, and those of us who care. It has stirred feelings in me that I don't know how to express.

I haven't heard if they have searched the water areas, but that is a concern I can't shake.

Hayley Turner should help search for Chelsea Bruck who is actually missing. To the best of our knowledge, Chelsea hasn't faked her abduction like Hayley did a few months ago. Thoughts and prayers for Chelsea's family and friends and for everyone who is participating in the search.

This was the first I heard that he had 6 surveillance cameras going that have been turned over to police.

I wondered about surveillance on the private property where the party was held. Hopefully, LE will find something that will lead them to Chelsea or to whoever might have taken her.

Yep, hopefully the surveillance catches something. Although, i can imagine it will be very hard with the amount of people that attended.

This was the first I heard that he had 6 surveillance cameras going that have been turned over to police.

I wondered about surveillance on the private property where the party was held. Hopefully, LE will find something that will lead them to Chelsea or to whoever might have taken her.

I heard the cameras were all focused on the bands on-stage, so there may not be much of the "guests" -- unfortunate

Monroe Michigan is pretty desolate in areas....country...20 min. from Toledo, straight up 75N.....They have been having quite a bit of press here in Toledo about how we are the 4th in the nation for human trafficking. Little Neveah's killer is still out there also. This is so awful...I hope they find her and I pray for the family

We know that Chelsea wore a costume to the huge party, but were other guests in costumes, too? What percentage of attendees came in costume? This would make it more difficult to identify who was with Chelsea during the party and/or who she might have left with. :moo:

I read a few times on both the page and the group that people saw her later on in black yoga pants, a black sweatshirt, and she was no longer wearing a wig. It might be important to get that description out there as well if it can be confirmed or even as a possibility. Blonde hair dressed all in black might spark something in someone 's memory as opposed to the wig and a green leaf covered tank top.

Yes the changing of clothes is very important if true. It may jog someone's memory. Black yoga pants, sweatshirt & no wig is a lot different to a poison ivy costume with a long dark purple wig! They'd look like completely different people. I wonder what made her change if true? Perhaps it was very cold that night. Also, was it someone's else's clothes she borrowed to change in to or did she bring spare?

^ It has been quite chilly most evenings lately in southeastern lower Michigan. There is :snowflake: in tomorrow's forecast. On Saturday night or in the wee hours Sunday, it was probably in the low-to-mid 40s.

Brief report on Channel 4 news. Nothing new. LE still focusing on the sketch and urging anyone with information to contact them.

I heard the cameras were all focused on the bands on-stage, so there may not be much of the "guests" -- unfortunate

I watched the youtube video. Can't really see anyone other than the band - way too dark.

Oh no. Here we go again. Does it ever end :(
Prayers for Chelsea's safe return !

Welcome, LivingJuicy. There is a lot of info from previous posts, too.

I have heard absolutely nothing new today. It is getting much colder around here and expecting rain tomorrow. There is a dampness feel to the air. Not good for our searchers. I am feeling very sad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member