GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thought had crossed my mind as well, I checked the diff possible routes via maps and there were a couple but I would think if she were unconcious, passed on, it would be a difficult task. they must have been in a van/truck/car I would think. The tracks theory I thought to be plausable, as well as another back way that is drivable by car but only displayed in bike mode on account that it is a gravel/dirt road.. whoever took her there is definately familiar with the area. I took pics of the possible routes if it would help any I'll post them later if theres anyone who cant access the maps to do it.

I really think that car auction place close by there needs to be checked. The Perp might have a connection to that place and borrowed a van or used the cleaning facilities there. Just a hunch.

I really think that car auction place close by there needs to be checked. The Perp might have a connection to that place and borrowed a van or used the cleaning facilities there. Just a hunch.

Agreed, it falls in the same area. If it's a hunch of yours rosesfromangels, it's solid enough to just shoot LE an email about it, would be a safe bet.

Does anyone know how far it is down the tracks; from the trailer park to where the remains were found?

This is going to be far fetched but should be considered here in Chelsea's case, even just looked at. This is what I was reading in Twitter when the alert came in about remains being found, so I backburnered it for the time being. Was it ever brought up or suggested to be looked at all or linked to Amber Owens death? Her husband was indicted yesterday (Friday)
http://www.abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wkef_vid_25793.shtml

here is the previous story http://www.abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wkef_vid_25625.shtml?wap=0

Now I am not color blind and know what poi sketch looks like but if theres even a possibility this man could be involved you have to think along the lines of "more then one person involved" or some truth to his story and someone else took Chelsea after he was seen with her.. what made me think it was a possibilty were these things, one the date he killed his wife, Oct 22.. where she was dumped, and located.. ( in a ditch) and was last seen at a party with her twin sister.. sounds familiar, wasnt reported until she didnt show up at work..

"Her twin sister, Alicia was one of the last to see her alive at a party they both attended."

"Owens' body was found Nov. 3 on Arlene Avenue in Dayton, about two weeks after she disappeared on Oct. 22. She had been reported missing after not showing up at work."

Mays, 23, of Dayton has been indicted on murder, involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault, tampering with evidence gross abuse of a corpse and domestic violence charges.

-probably unrelated like I said, but I had never heard of this one until today, just as this was breaking. Also its very possible something could have come to harm Chelsea after she was at that location with someone, and someone else was already there, possible hiding out, getting wasted and harmed her.. or came onto the scene after they were already there.. anything is possible really. Myself I believe she came to harm from whoever took her from the party but thats JMO and we have to keep an open mind.

How would someone move quickly and quietly down those tracks with a body?

Now I'm quoting myself, I must be tired! ; )
I'm just trying to imagine a couple Perps trying to move a body down those tracks quickly and quietly. What would they use? I can't figure it out.

is there any burnt house near the location where the body was found? The brother of LKZ and some other people discuss this house that they are looting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move quickly and quietly, unnoticed down those tracks would not be very hard with a vehicle, probably an all wheel or four wheel drive or even ATV's, but why there? There seems to be ATV activity in the area around there. You could easily access the railroad tracks from the 275 access road, then continue from where to body was found toward the railyard area.

highwat access road near track.png

highway access road near tracks.png

Do you think there could be a third sight involved as well? One not in the field or where this body was found but that may have close ties to the perp/s who has/have the tracks in their awareness space for some reason? And what is that reason? This feels even more like more than one person than before.

What a horribly painful and scary time for Chelsea's family and friends! If it is her, they can bury her properly and get some sense of closure and some answers and can hope her killer is brought to justice. But then hope is gone of ever seeing her alive again. And if it is not her, then her family can still hold out some slight hope that she is alive somewhere, but they will not know anymore and will still have no closure. And whoever the body is, someone has lost a family member or friend. It's sad no matter how you look at it. And it's still scary that the killer is not known and has not been found and locked up. That means he (she) could strike again. That they found the body unclothed, makes me think it was a male murderer, or more than one person. Probably not a jealous or angry woman. I hope they can tell a cause of death after all this time and can find some clues leading to whoever did it. The woman killed was probably kidnapped or offered a ride, unless it was a woman killed by boyfriend or husband, which I doubt. Or a sex worker killed by a john or pimp and I kind of doubt that too. I suspect it was sweet. beautiful, much loved Chelsea. I want justice to be served and I wish Michigan had the death penalty and wouldn't be afraid to use it. I wish there was some way we could take away the pain of Chelsea's family. I feel so sad for them.

Maybe I'm wrong, but reading the news article it mentioned that the road leading to the remains had just been cut. When I look at the google earth map, it looks like all trees. Meaning a car or truck would not get back there from the roads.

Then I see the train tracks lining right up with the trailer park area?

The perp definately accessed the site by going across the tracks, and or/ditch there as it looked to me they were gathering signifigant evidence from the ditch/swampy part that seperated the tracks to the area right where that delapitated fence is..

Only five miles from the Flat Rock abandoned site ... could there still be a connection there?

See you all in the morning.
I think so.

If you tilt view this map you'll see the highway access road to the right of the area where she was found.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-25 at 1.28.33 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2015-04-25 at 1.28.33 AM.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 227
I went to PAP page to post for people to come forward, and seen someone had already posted for people to call it in.. Im sure someone knows something, or now will be able to connect the dots. Lets keep hoping :please:

Move quickly and quietly, unnoticed down those tracks would not be very hard with a vehicle, probably an all wheel or four wheel drive or even ATV's, but why there? There seems to be ATV activity in the area around there. You could easily access the railroad tracks from the 275 access road, then continue from where to body was found toward the railyard area.

Do you think there could be a third sight involved as well? One not in the field or where this body was found but that may have close ties to the perp/s who has/have the tracks in their awareness space for some reason? And what is that reason? This feels even more like more than one person than before.

Yes. We are having a Vulcan mind meld moment. I'm trying to hone in on the third puzzle piece, the Perp's home camp. That could be their home, work place, or frequent hang out. As we continue to study our maps, I think the patterns will continue to emerge, and we can do a little predictive modeling on where that third puzzle piece might be pinpointed.

But now, I must rest. You too!
:bedtime:

For those asking about a school, please note that Airport HS is not far at all from today's find. This is probably relevant.

Hubby says ATV would do the job but no one is going to drive an ATV that many miles with a body without being seen or even entertain the thought. I guess I was wrong about a vehicle and yes a vehicle could do it down the tracks and most likely a newer truck, or a truck, good suspension and no tracks per say on rocks.. I think either the side of the tracks in a really good new truck, or the backroads I mapped, without being seen..

Construction workers find body in rural Monroe County
Police investigate whether body belongs to missing Chelsea Bruck

Priya Mann, Local 4 Reporter, Apr 24, '15 11:56:58 pm edt, reports about the condition of the body, the homeowner and more in a thorough report.

Body found 10 miles from where Chelsea Bruck vanished
By Gina Damron, Katrease Stafford & Robert Allen,
Detroit Free Press, 9:20 pm, edt Apr 24, '15
Photos from the scene

Deputy Chief Heath Velliquette, Monroe County Sheriff's Office, said:

"the body could have been at the scene for months, and an anthropologist was called in to help with the identification. The discovery was made about 2 p.m., after the property owner building a home paused to work on some of the excavating equipment."

Body found in rural Michigan near disappearance site of Chelsea Bruck
By Jason Silverstein, New York Daily News,
Sat, Apr 25, '15, 2:08 am

Sheriff Malone issuess statement on body found in Ash Township Dozens of bystanders, news media in area
Monroe News, Staff As of 9:38 p.m. Friday April 24:

Test results expected to reveal if body found is Bruck
Early

Body found in Monroe County, is it Chelsea Bruck.
Tonight

Aaron Baskerville, WXYZ-TV Detroit, Channel 7,

Scene 1.jpg
Scene 2.jpg
Screenshot 2015-04-25 at 3.19.16 AM.jpg

Female body found on private property in Ash Township, Michigan
Alexandra Montgomery & Nick Blade, Toledo News Now, Apr 24, '15 11:12 pm edt

Investigation Underway After Woman’s Body Found In Field In Monroe County
April 24, 2015 10:10 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online