GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gotten the impression that the woman found in the water today, LE knew who she was. But there isn't much more info available that I can find.

The body that LE thinks they know the identity of is a different body found near Pt. Mouilee. There has been a 3rd body found this afternoon in Brownstown Twp., just north of Ash Twp., where Chelsea's body may of been found yesterday.

It's Ten minutes to Seven. Fifteen to Seven. I'm sorry about first one .

The body that LE thinks they know the identity of is a different body found near Pt. Mouilee. There has been a 3rd body found this afternoon in Brownstown Twp., just north of Ash Twp., where Chelsea's body may of been found yesterday.
Oh!!! I have not heard any news of a THIRD body!

Looks like Wheel of Fortune is on at 7:30 tonight with some Larry King show on earlier. I'm on WDIV live stream in case they don't carry the presser live on Channel 4 TV.

I first heard of the Brownstown body around 5pm today on WWJ in Detroit. No other information on it though. Definitely odd

Looks like Wheel of Fortune is on at 7:30 tonight with some Larry King show on earlier. I'm on WDIV live stream in case they don't carry the presser live on Channel 4 TV.

WXYZ, Channel 7 will have local news on in ten minutes. I'm sure they'll break in with an update live.

I just received an alert (Monroe Evening News)that the remains have been identified as Chelsea....I am devastated.

Thank you, everyone, for all your devotion and assistance on helping to find Chelsea. She has come home now, though not the way we wanted it to happen.

I am truly devastated. Cannot be with a better group during this time. I am glad you are all here.

Oh no! Poor Chelsea. My condolences to all who love her. :rose:

I hope LE has some solid leads about who might have murdered Chelsea.

channel 7, WXYZ.com is awaiting the press conference, per television

:cry:

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Prayers for comfort going up for all who loved her.

Yeah, none of the Detroit news stations are reporting that its confirmed which is a bit odd.

EDIT: Channel 7 did JUST now confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member