GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simplest, most likely scenario IMO is (may be similar to what others have posted, I do not claim originality):

It is quite possible that HB and Chelsea knew each other, since they went to the same high school. But they probably weren't friends. At the party
HB offered a ride to Maybee, but he took a detour. He may have claimed that the road along the railroad was a shortcut. He parked the car in a very quiet spot and tried to assault her in the car. She got out of the car and he caught up with her and killed her. He did not bother to hide the body, but went straight back to his mother's house. At home, or close to home he realized he still had evidence in the car which he simply discarded by throwing it over a fence, or throwing it away in near the abandoned buildings.

Questions:
- Does HB or his mother have a car? Did he drive that night?
- Is HB still in custody?
- What other evidence did LE get? Perhaps the confiscated the car or other things at HB's home(s).

To answer some of these questions:
- At the time of Chelsea's death, HB did not have a (full) driver's license. (In fact, he got that the day after.) So HB did not drive a car. That makes me think that, if HB was involved, then he did not act alone.
- HB was released pretty soon (within a week or so) after his arrest.

If HB did not come to the party by himself, who was he with? Who was driving?
GB seems to be a close friend of HB, and had his birthday on the day of the Halloween party.
He states that he was going to some "party", which I presume was the Halloween party.
Another friend, CS states that he wants to go as well.

Community unites to mourn Chelsea Bruck at vigil
Dave Spencer, My FOX Detroit, tonight

Hundreds Gather To Remember Life Of Chelsea Bruck During Vigil
Detroit CBS Local, Apr 29, '15 12:04 am

Vigil for Chelsea Brock
Images by Madalyn Ruggiero, Special to The Detroit News

Hundreds gather in Maybee, MI for Chelsea Bruck's vigil
Breelynn Martin, Toledo News Now, Apr 28, 2015 11:38 pm edt, reports

Monroe News, tonight
Mrs. Leannda Bruck, said to those gathered for Chelsea, as the sun set on this day that she noted the sunrise and sunset as a blessing,

“We know where Chelsea is,”

[...]

“We have our answer. She has watched every single one of us (since) she left us. We realize it’s not done. We have had many tears, but there will be laughter again. Cherish each day, it could be your last.”

[...]

I think it might be helpful to develop our own hinky check list for this case to help determine if we think someone seems suspect. I have been thinking of people in two categories:

POI - person of interest
EBR - a person who isn't a POI, but is an EBR, an eye brow raiser.

How would someone qualify for either?
Here are some of my ideas. I think we should come up with a long list and whittle it down to no more than 5 or so criteria:

1. Looks like the POI sketch
2. Attended the Halloween bash
3. Had odd behavior or missed school/work immediately after the night in question
4. Has taken an unusual interest in the case, beyond what would be normal, based on their relationship to Chelsea
5. Was seen lurking in either the Easter site, or murder site
6. Is known to party close to the murder site
7. Is known to party at the Easter site

What else?
I think developing a criteria list will help quickly sift through EBR's
Can you imagine being a shaggy haired bespecked young man in Monroe these days? I bet the barber shop has kept busy....

I think it might be helpful to develop our own hinky check list for this case to help determine if we think someone seems suspect. I have been thinking of people in two categories:

POI - person of interest

Here are some of my ideas. I think we should come up with a long list and whittle it down to no more than 5 or so criteria:

3. Had odd behavior or missed school/work immediately after the night in question
4. Has taken an unusual interest in the case, beyond what would be normal, based on their relationship to Chelsea

What else?
Can you imagine being a shaggy haired bespecked young man in Monroe these days? I bet the barber shop has kept busy....

rosesfromangels, you're a whirlwind... hard to not get wound up in your ideas

Has drastically changed appearance, in these months, weight, hair, etc...
Has spent extended periods away.
Changed social media habits
Changed associates, friends, jobs onto a new set of people
May have come to harm or been involved with other mishaps
Changed vehicles around or post bash
Entered rehab

POI - person of interest

What else?

I like the approach. A spreadsheet? I'll try a couple of rows worth.

But I agree that what's really needed is a source in that barber shop!

Ah Forager, our official "program manager". Thank you. I love charts, graphs, maps. Helps us see "heat maps" of activities that can trend in to something...

FindHG - excellent additions!!!! I was particularly intrigued with the mishaps and rehab. Very interesting....

So LKZ has an older relative that has that sketchy twin look, except much creepier. AB, his cousin, lives in Carleton, as does LKZ. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

So LKZ has an older relative that has that sketchy twin look, except much creepier. AB, his cousin, lives in Carleton, as does LKZ. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Yes. interesting friends too.

Vigil illuminates grief
Community mourns for Chelsea Bruck, 22

by Ryan Dunn, The Blade, Staff Writer, Wed, 4/29/15

[... Mrs. Bruck said]

“Our society has become so scared to step up, speak up, because of evil and the dark. Let’s try to change that,”

[...]

For six months, her disappearance has galvanized people from this village of about 555 people and across Monroe County.

[...BM stated]

"between 600 and 1,000 attendees, many from outside Michigan, came to the annual event. Security guards at the entrance and exit likely would have noticed if Ms. Bruck had been abducted from the party,"

[...]

Images Salwan Georges, special to Detroit Free Press

Vigil illuminates grief
Community mourns for Chelsea Bruck, 22

by Ryan Dunn, The Blade, Staff Writer, Wed, 4/29/15

[... Mrs. Bruck said]

“Our society has become so scared to step up, speak up, because of evil and the dark. Let’s try to change that,”

[...]

For six months, her disappearance has galvanized people from this village of about 555 people and across Monroe County.

[...BM stated]

"between 600 and 1,000 attendees, many from outside Michigan, came to the annual event. Security guards at the entrance and exit likely would have noticed if Ms. Bruck had been abducted from the party,"

[...]

:tyou: SO much FindHG for updating the thread with these links. I went through the FreePress slideshow with :tears: in my eyes. The show of support was truly beautiful to see. Purple is my favorite color as well, and a purple candle remains lit here, in Chelsea's honor
:candle:

I am bringing over a few of the images, some cropped, as the originals contain the faces of attendees of the vigil. You can see the progression of the fading light, with the sunset, at dusk. It was hauntingly beautiful :(

c79209b9ca9c2bfc45ef4d475b73dc5c.jpg

a7bf3008067bc139f7a7b119bc12a468.jpg

6a33f8985097892be7f6b5f55a9b2983.jpg

d36d7b3a8d7c3647b6f8b68e95aebf40.jpg

cb3eac26e9ae96f9c7690bee875065b6.jpg

Yet, I know in my :heart: that Chelsea's light will never fade, because she lives on in the hearts of so many. The light of truth and justice must overcome the evil that took Chelsea from her family.
Whoever is responsible must be brought to justice. They deserve the maximum the law allows. Anything less is unacceptable. :moo:

:rose:
:floating:

Photo caption: Family and friends gathered to commemorate the life of Chelsea Bruck during a candlelight vigil on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at St. Joseph Parish in Maybee, MI. Bruck's body was discovered near Charleton, MI, about 10 miles from where she was last seen walking with an unidentified man six months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up - My mother is in the ICU, she's in critical condition I probably will not be able to stalk this thread much in the next few days. If anyone absolutely needs me to see something ASAP my email is atashi.saikano (at) gmail.com

Heads up - My mother is in the ICU, she's in critical condition I probably will not be able to stalk this thread much in the next few days. If anyone absolutely needs me to see something ASAP my email is atashi.saikano (at) gmail.com
I am sorry to hear that. I hope she will recover. I wish you and your family a lot of strength in this difficult time.

Heads up - My mother is in the ICU, she's in critical condition I probably will not be able to stalk this thread much in the next few days. If anyone absolutely needs me to see something ASAP my email is [redacted]

Kilen --

Prayers for your Mom!

Do any of the various folks some of you are finding on social media have "friends" who work for Target Steel in Flat Rock? I wonder if LE has looked into a possible connection there?

To answer some of these questions:
- At the time of Chelsea's death, HB did not have a (full) driver's license. (In fact, he got that the day after.) So HB did not drive a car. That makes me think that, if HB was involved, then he did not act alone.
- HB was released pretty soon (within a week or so) after his arrest.

If HB did not come to the party by himself, who was he with? Who was driving?
GB seems to be a close friend of HB, and had his birthday on the day of the Halloween party.
He states that he was going to some "party", which I presume was the Halloween party.
Another friend, CS states that he wants to go as well.

Wow, I didn't know that, Black Squirrel, thanks for this info.

I'm so sorry to hear this!

Praying for your mom, for wisdom for doctors, and for strength and peace and hope for all of you who love her.

I like the approach. A spreadsheet? I'll try a couple of rows worth.

But I agree that what's really needed is a source in that barber shop!

And there are a lot of barber shops around here. I would be afraid of going in to one in this area, as the picture has been so widely circulated, even in Toledo and up north in the Downriver area.

Not happy to see the red title addition. Thoughts and prayers to Chelsea and her family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.