MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but I also wonder, not being local, if there is a deserted woods or forest that actually isn't a park within a 30 minute area?

Yes, and if that's where she is, we should all start counting down the days until hunting season because that'll be the best chance to find her.

Yes, and if that's where she is, we should all start counting down the days until hunting season because that'll be the best chance to find her.

I'm curious as to
How many bodies have been found by hunters. For those that don't live in Michigan ... hunting season here is like a holiday for many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When does it begin? Are there perimeters or a free for all in any woods?

Saying my prayers for Dani. All I want is her to be found and have proper burial. This case as many on here bother me to no end.
Quick question.. Do you guys think they will offer a plea bargain to Floyd in finding Dani?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Depends on where your going to search. I will say near me its a free for all.

Saying my prayers for Dani. All I want is her to be found and have proper burial. This case as many on here bother me to no end.
Quick question.. Do you guys think they will offer a plea bargain to Floyd in finding Dani?

If he gets convicted in his present case he has no reason to take a plea imo.

Was it ever stated what was missing under a seat in Dani's jeep? I remember reading it somewhere. Whatever it was is missing also. Would love to know what it is or was??

Archery season 10/1 and rifle season starts 11/15. It's not a free for all. May hunt state land freely and a large percentage of landowners allow groups on their property. This would be helpful if he disposed in certain areas. If it was in one of the state parks... not so helpful . This map might give you an understanding of the needle in a haystack approach. This is just of Oakland county... public hunting land however most land would be private but still allowed with permission.
http://www.midnr.com/FLW/LandsOpen-Hunting/Hunting_Land_oakland_COUNTY.pdf

July 19, 2017, Farmington Hills Police Chief Nebus: "Patterns would tell us that if a person is a serial criminal, they very likely go back to a place where they're comfortable with, if they would be disposing of a body. We know from the Livonia case that their suspect was believed to be here. So, this would be a natural place for us to search."

I'm curious as to
How many bodies have been found by hunters. For those that don't live in Michigan ... hunting season here is like a holiday for many.

I don't have a good, solid number for you, Karmabus, but I've been following unexplained disappearances and conversely, trying to match unidentified remains with missing people, for a long time now. My unquantified opinion from following these cases for years is that many more remains are found by hikers and hunters than by organized searches.

I don't have a good, solid number for you, Karmabus, but I've been following unexplained disappearances and conversely, trying to match unidentified remains with missing people, for a long time now. My unquantified opinion from following these cases for years is that many more remains are found by hikers and hunters than by organized searches.
I have to agree. (I would add fishermen to the list.)

I have to agree. (I would add fishermen to the list.)

In the last few years at least three female victims have been found in fields near the Ohio/ Michigan border in both states. There are lots of rural areas that border the suburban areas stretching from Toledo to Detroit. I agree Dani, when found, will be found by chance.

Good morning all. Leaving soon to do some searching in a few places that have been on my mind. Keeping Dani's family and friends in my prayers. [emoji72] [emoji173] [emoji179]

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 350

Yes. I do see a plea bargain in the future if he gives them her body.

To be honest, Hines is pretty big and still alot of places to leave a body for years. I was talking with my friend about the case he lives close to levan. Even he sarcasticly thought it was odd they didn't find anything from a previous missing person case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms