MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an opportunity to review the register of actions for Case No. 17-007252-01-FC State of Michigan v Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr.;

a PDF Transcript of the Preliminary Exam is filed, on September 7th.

I don't understand your statement. Were you able to actually read the pdf? I noticed on the 3rd district court site several packets have been added but they aren't really there to read at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an opportunity to review the register of actions for Case No. 17-007252-01-FC State of Michigan v Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr.;

Are you able to share what you reviewed?

Hi MrSpecific, please do tell.

[emoji202]MOO

monster12, thekarmabus, OkieChance, your conclusions indicate my earlier post #727 is unclear.
I apologize for the confusion.
Disregard and replace it with this post #731.

"I had an opportunity to revisit the register of actions, (which, changes from time to time and requires 7 steps to access), for Case No. 17-007252-01-FC State of Michigan v Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr.;

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3625399 ,

A transcript of a preliminary exam is not automatically filed except on demand. SEE: MCL 766.15 (2) ...

i pray against delay and attempts to quash elements of the information.

Considering the nature of Wayne County's case, is this transcript even available to the public?

monster12, thekarmabus, OkieChance, your conclusions indicate my earlier post #727 is unclear.
I apologize for the confusion.
Disregard and replace it with this post #731.

"I had an opportunity to revisit the register of actions, (which, changes from time to time and requires 7 steps to access), for Case No. 17-007252-01-FC State of Michigan v Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr.;

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3625399 ,

A transcript of a preliminary exam is not automatically filed except on demand. SEE: MCL 766.15 (2) ...

i pray against delay and attempts to quash elements of the information.

Considering the nature of Wayne County's case, is this transcript even available to the public?

I visit the website regularly to check for updates. I'm still not clear on what you're saying but I think you were just pointing out the transcript was filed. I believe the judge said in one of the earlier hearings that the documents would be sealed and not available to the public for now due to the nature of the case and to protect the victim.

I don't think anyone knows what detectives know or what they've checked out. You could always submit the tip!

****Did this tip get submitted? *****It would be nice to know if he is talking to others in jail.. Wish we could find Dani.

I find it difficult to believe he would talk to anyone at this point.
Agreed . Dani needs to be found. Justice for her death ( dislike stating that) will be served. I think daily of her family.
I spent the week with rescue and family for hurricane Irma. Speaking with families that did not know where their loved one was extremely emotional. The unanswered questions ... not knowing... not locating. Dani's family have been dealing with this for 9 months. It's truly unimaginable. Sigh

I find it difficult to believe he would talk to anyone at this point.
Agreed . Dani needs to be found. Justice for her death ( dislike stating that) will be served. I think daily of her family.
I spent the week with rescue and family for hurricane Irma. Speaking with families that did not know where their loved one was extremely emotional. The unanswered questions ... not knowing... not locating. Dani's family have been dealing with this for 9 months. It's truly unimaginable. Sigh

I live in the keys and am up in Michigan visiting family waiting to go home! Just wanted to say thank you for helping all the people you have!

I live in the keys and am up in Michigan visiting family waiting to go home! Just wanted to say thank you for helping all the people you have!

If you have any questions ...please reach out. It's a goat rodeo down there;) My heart goes out to all of you !

I was just at my grocery store on 8 Mile Road in Livonia and saw a red Ford Focus with Find Dani written all over the windows....made me stop and take notice. It is such an awesome way for people not familiar with the case to look up the hashtag, get familiar and join in on the search.

It made me smile because people are working so hard to find her and keeping her in the public eye everyday.

Red Ford Focus driver - you rock!

Rich made a FB post that Crime Watch Daily interviewed FHPD, him, Ann and Liz (Floyd's SIL) about Dani's case and it will be aired on 9/29/17. He said he was not sure of the time of day, so check your local TV listings. I do know that CWD posts all of their shows on their FB page.

I think I'm allowed to post this since it is public record. It appears Eily has filed for divorce as of August 31. Since they don't have any kids, they can be divorced in 30 days.

Rich made a FB post that Crime Watch Daily interviewed FHPD, him, Ann and Liz (Floyd's SIL) about Dani's case and it will be aired on 9/29/17. He said he was not sure of the time of day, so check your local TV listings. I do know that CWD posts all of their shows on their FB page.
Good to know! Thankyou!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Early this morning I was driving down 11 mile in Southfield MI and coming around the curve I look to my left and see 2 Southfield SUV' s with 2 officers looking over a guard rail. It was probably nothing but I always instantly think Dani.
Where are you Dani? Praying and lots of Love!

FYI, for your scheduling purposes, Rich & Liz just posted there will be two stories Fri on CWD and Dani's will be the second one.

I think I'm allowed to post this since it is public record. It appears Eily has filed for divorce as of August 31. Since they don't have any kids, they can be divorced in 30 days.
Hopefully that means she has finally woken up and smelled the coffee, but maybe it's some kind of tactic to avoid sharing responsibility for her creep of a husband's mounting legal expenses.

She is a victim too. Happy she has seen the light. I'm sure she was so blindsided and lied to in such a twisted manner by Floyd it will take her some time to heal.
I only wish peace to her.
Justice is coming Floyd. *******.

Hopefully that means she has finally woken up and smelled the coffee, but maybe it's some kind of tactic to avoid sharing responsibility for her creep of a husband's mounting legal expenses.

:yeahthat:

Thinking of you every single day Dani :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members