MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a year and a half since Michigan's Danielle Stislicki disappeared
Case remains unsolved after 18 months

The last time anyone saw or heard from Danielle Stislicki was Dec. 2, 2016 when she was leaving her job at MetLife in Southfield.

The 28-year-old woman has been missing for more than seven months. Police have arrested a person of interest in connection with her disappearance, but they don't believe that she'll be found alive...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/miss...ince-michigans-danielle-stislicki-disappeared

I am thinking, with Dani's Case, and so many others, we may be at 'the wrong place, at the time': who do we trust. :thinking:

Bumping for Dani, and lighting her candle.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

:heartluv::heartbeat::heartbeat:

It's been a year and a half since Michigan's Danielle Stislicki disappeared
Case remains unsolved after 18 months

The last time anyone saw or heard from Danielle Stislicki was Dec. 2, 2016 when she was leaving her job at MetLife in Southfield.

The 28-year-old woman has been missing for more than seven months. Police have arrested a person of interest in connection with her disappearance, but they don't believe that she'll be found alive...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/miss...ince-michigans-danielle-stislicki-disappeared

Has it not been seventeen months? I'm happy for any coverage, but I think the sesqui-anniversary will be on June 2nd.

WWJ radio (CBS, Detroit) is featuring a new interview with Dani's father. No article on WWJ website, so paraphrasing the interview, Rick says "it's been 17 months since Dani disappeared. He knows who did this, but he can't prove it."

I think we all know the who of this. Praying something turns up evidence wise. Seems Farmington LE have not forgotten and her Family has done an amazing job keeping Dani's story in the news. Where are you Dani........

Has it not been seventeen months? I'm happy for any coverage, but I think the sesqui-anniversary will be on June 2nd.

Rick Stislicki knows it's been 17 months and says so in WWJ interview airing today. I believe you're local, so you might be able to listen as I'm sure it will be aired again.

Michigan's 'Missing Persons Day' set for May 5
Officers will take tips on old cases

Michigan State Police (MSP), Detroit Police Department, Livonia Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) are teaming up to resolve missing person cases.

Where: Madonna University - Franciscan Center, Livonia, MI

When: Saturday, May 5, 2018, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/missing-in-michigan/michigans-missing-persons-day-set-for-may-5

Michigan's 'Missing Persons Day' set for May 5
Officers will take tips on old cases

Michigan State Police (MSP), Detroit Police Department, Livonia Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) are teaming up to resolve missing person cases.

Where: Madonna University - Franciscan Center, Livonia, MI

When: Saturday, May 5, 2018, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/missing-in-michigan/michigans-missing-persons-day-set-for-may-5

BetteDavisEyes: Thanks for posting this.

Police, family still working to ‘Find Dani’

Farmington Hills police officers, attempting to spur tips, have written a special message on the back windows of their cruisers: “#FindDani.

It’s a reference to Danielle Stislicki, who vanished from her home in Farmington Hills in 2016.

With the 18-month anniversary of her disappearance approaching and few clues emerging in the case, the hashtag doubles as a rallying cry to renew interest that could solve the mystery.

“We’re trying to let the public know that we haven’t forgotten about Danielle,” said police Cmdr. Bonnie Unruh, who spearheaded the effort. “We feel there’s somebody out there who knows something and may be hesitant to come forward. This may trigger them to tell what they know.” ...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ani-stislicki-case-farmington-hills/34638799/

Police, family still working to ‘Find Dani’

Farmington Hills police officers, attempting to spur tips, have written a special message on the back windows of their cruisers: “#FindDani.

It’s a reference to Danielle Stislicki, who vanished from her home in Farmington Hills in 2016.

With the 18-month anniversary of her disappearance approaching and few clues emerging in the case, the hashtag doubles as a rallying cry to renew interest that could solve the mystery.

“We’re trying to let the public know that we haven’t forgotten about Danielle,” said police Cmdr. Bonnie Unruh, who spearheaded the effort. “We feel there’s somebody out there who knows something and may be hesitant to come forward. This may trigger them to tell what they know.” ...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ani-stislicki-case-farmington-hills/34638799/
I wish they didnt say she went missing from her home. That isn't correct :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw a billboard for Dani today on I-94 East after the airport. I have a feeling FG acted alone, but if he told someone maybe that beautiful picture will finally get them to talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work right near Dani’s apartment. Gotta get the #FINDDANI on my car :)

Saw a billboard for Dani today on I-94 East after the airport. I have a feeling FG acted alone, but if he told someone maybe that beautiful picture will finally get them to talk.

FG is a coward. He will never tell.
I will never forget or give up on Dani. Two weeks ago, an last week on my day off I did searches with a few beloved friends.
Come Hell or high water I just know justice will prevail an Dani will have a proper burial. Her loving parents an extended family deserve it.
Hope all is well with you all! Been super busy with work, kids, grandkids, health... [emoji6] Not enough hours in the day! Much love!
Always on my mind Dani! Truth always comes to light. [emoji173][emoji182][emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

I think about Dani so much. It kills me to think of her not at rest and dumped carelessly somewhere by FG. It breaks my heart.

Thinking of Dani tonight. Prayers for her loved ones. She needs to be home.

FG is a coward. He will never tell.
I will never forget or give up on Dani. Two weeks ago, an last week on my day off I did searches with a few beloved friends.
Come Hell or high water I just know justice will prevail an Dani will have a proper burial. Her loving parents an extended family deserve it.
Hope all is well with you all! Been super busy with work, kids, grandkids, health... [emoji6] Not enough hours in the day! Much love!
Always on my mind Dani! Truth always comes to light. [emoji173][emoji182][emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

Yep.
Karma eventually works Owl.
This Creep, and the many others out there, will pay.
Yippee.:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member