MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...you're right he did change it.....OK I'm done with this subject, don't want to get in trouble...lol..but very interesting...

We are definitely toeing the line on this. There are pics on two platforms that are asking for Dani's safe return. Without evidence to name a POI, I will be pursuing other theories as to where Dani could be.

Stay strong, little lady. I hope you are found healthy... and found soon!! ❤️

It was mentioned that Danielle's kitchen was TINY.

How do we know that?

Did her destination that night have something to do with her being missing ?
Who knew she was going there?
Is this an apt complex like hers or a house?
Was this planned ahead of time or spur of the moment? Someone angry she was spending time with her friend?
Just some questions.
Never any answers.

You know what really blows me away ? During down times in a forum like this, I will go over and research other missing persons cases, some of which I have followed for over 3 years. They still haven't been found.

It's amazing how many thousands of cases there are............and how few come to a conclusion. All that talk about Big Brother watching us and all........but it doesn't appear to be true.

I'll tell you what, after being a member here for awhile, I hope that if I ever disappear the rule of thumb will be: ---> Don't bother opening a thread for him----> he's just looking for attention.

I'll never be found anyway.

You know what really blows me away ? During down times in a forum like this, I will go over and research other missing persons cases, some of which I have followed for over 3 years. They still haven't been found.

It's amazing how many thousands of cases there are............and how few come to a conclusion. All that talk about Big Brother watching us and all........but it doesn't appear to be true.

I'll tell you what, after being a member here for awhile, I hope that if I ever disappear the rule of thumb will be: ....... Don't bother opening a thread for him.....he's just looking for attention.
I was just washing dishes thinking the exact same thought! Big brother and satellites that can zoom into license plates and such.... I guess that kind of tech is national security only.

Dunno the dimensions of DS's place, but at $700 a month prolly a one-bedroom and, exactly, tiny kitchen.

The friend, based on news reports regarding other things, sounds like had a multi-bedroom, multi-level unit.

I know about the kitchen because I have several friends that live in that specific IG. I posted that the kitchens are smaller than the bathrooms. They are galley kitchens about 5 ft x 3 ft. Really small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still feel like LE knows who but cannot locate the person or are waiting and watching until they can locate DS.

Because they keep saying no searches, it makes me think LE knows she has been taken somewhere else and that it will waste time.

Since they want social media to keep sharing far and wide, it makes me feel like they think more people need to see her face because she is not local.

I'm thinking sex trade because MI is 2nd in the country.

I think LE has a lot more info and a POI. Otherwise, they'd put more effort into Atomic's experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I see that you are new and I wouldn't feel comfortable beating up on you until you've been around as long as most of the people in here, but where did the declaration highlighted above come from ??

This is news to me.

A couple more questions (but don't answer if you're not comfortable);

What time was your encounter (I believe you told us, but I forgot)?

Is there any similarity between you and Danielle? If the person that approached you is the perpetrator, he may have been looking for a specific "type", or perhaps
a woman that could easily be overpowered.

I don't know the exact time but I called my friend from the intersection of Halsted and M5 at 5:54pm. With heavy traffic and traffic lights, from that intersection it should be about 6-7 minutes to pull up in front of my apartment. I also stopped for my mail on the way in. I initially reported my interaction to the police desk as being around 5:30, forgetting I left work early and ran errands that day. Before I talked to the detective Monday, I went back and looked at my call log and found I called my friend at 5:54pm. I'd place getting out of my car just before 6:10pm. On everything I've posted, I've put "about 6pm."

We are both white women, but have different hair color. She is taller than me but not by much. I wear glasses, it looks like she sometimes wears glasses. In talking to the detective, he asked about the kind of vehicle I drove, specifically asking if it was an SUV. This was before if was released she was in a Jeep so they may have been trying to rule out mistaken identity.

He drove off in the direction of the front of the complex but that's not saying much because it's the only way back to Halsted. I am unable to see her street from where I am.

My wife had a friend that lived in that complex. The kitchens were tiny. This whole theme about why they planed dinner somewhere else is ludicrous. Seriously this isn't relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you what, after being a member here for awhile, I hope that if I ever disappear the rule of thumb will be: ....... Don't bother opening a thread for him.....he's just looking for attention.

I'll never be found anyway.

Yes. I've been working on the Maura Murray and Brianna Maitland cases / threads.
We're pretty sure we know who is responsible for Kyron Horman missing ... yet where is his justice? Many times, LE has a lot more patience than evidence. :(

I was just washing dishes thinking the exact same thought! Big brother and satellites that can zoom into license plates and such.... I guess that kind of tech is national security only.

I like it when all Websleuthers start thinking my way. If everybody took that approach, they would see how right they are all the time, not to mention it would cut way down on the arguing. Thus, we put the mods out of business because we can all get along. See how simple it is?

Not the OP, but a newbie, so please be gentle, Steelman. But I think they're referencing the comments made on the FDS page asking people to continue to share through social media rather than massive ground searches. Sidenote: There are some interesting comments on the FSD page on the video posted 23 hours ago.

I see that you are new and I wouldn't feel comfortable beating up on you until you've been around as long as most of the people in here, but where did the declaration highlighted above come from ??

This is news to me.

I think this was someone she knows also.

if it's someone DS knows, i'd think---at this point--it would have to be someone DS knows that her friends and family are unaware of.

Yes. I've been working on the Maura Murray and Brianna Maitland cases / threads.
We're pretty sure we know who is responsible for Kyron Horman missing ... yet where is his justice? Many times, LE has a lot more patience than evidence. :(

I guess handing out speeding tickets to people trying to get to work in the morning is more important than finding missing people and probable murder victims.

Sounds like your priorities are turned around backwards. Get with the program lady !

I guess handing out speeding tickets to people trying to get to work in the morning is more important than finding missing people and probable murder victims.

Sounds like your priorities are turned around backwards. Get with the program lady !

Sigh. SMH. Sigh.

This case also reminds me a little of Tara Grinstead. Missing from her home, car is there, she's just gone. A few things are odd but no blatant crime scene. Around 30 years old.

I wonder if there was blood evidence. Does anyone know to what extent they searched and processed the area around DS's apartment and car? And the actual car and apartment?

In terms of an electronic foot print well she wasn't robbed and her cards were left behind.... she didn't have a fb (I believe not 100%.... but her fam has since made her one in her disappearance to help is my understanding.) So they could be looking at her emails, texts or instagram messages I guess? I just can't believe if the family doesn't know more than what LE is saying publicly... if they really don't that must be the hardest thing ever.

This is news to me.
In post #594 and #509 it is noted that it was on the FDS fb page.

They are very much concentrating on SM outreach and flier distribution rather than organizing searches.

LE previously stated that they did a search of the grounds, unit, building, and some wooded areas.

Earlier today, there was mention of a search to happen in the Fenton (?) area, but I didn't get to read that (yet).

ETA:
The Fenton "search" is a get together to pass out and post fliers, etc. Not a search in the aspect in which we are speaking.

http://patch.com/michigan/farmington-mi/calendar/event/20161220/75627/search-for-danielle-stislicki

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members