MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been sleuthing based on the owner's name associated with the Oxford address. But searching an address for a specific owner does not yield a Berkley address, which tells me that it's possible only one person was living at the home that was searched. If it was a rental and there was any discord, quite possible that one party moved back in while things got sorted out (if the renters' leases had terminated).

I still haven't seen any confirmation as to whether the security guard is "currently" employed at DS's building. But a couple of thoughts regarding the relationship DS may have had with him. "IF" it was friendly, I think it's very possible that DS got off work early that day to drive over to see his home (possibly to get a little something to take to her friend's later that night). I am not judging anyone for weed use (pure speculation), but this could have been something that was exchanged sometimes at his residence and sometimes at hers (in which case, returning the car to the appropriate spot/building would not be an issue).

On the flip side, something I haven't seen a lot of discussion about, but am having a hard time discounting is that maybe this was NOT a friendly situation. What if there had been unwelcome advances made to DS at the work place and a grievance had been filed either by DS or someone close to her that also worked there? What if this complaint led to a termination (JMO, we still don't know "if" he still worked there or "why" he left, if no longer there). Looking at DS, it's clear to see that she is a RAY OF SUNSHINE, with a very vibrant personality. I can't imagine her having any enemies and this scenario would clearly have to be one of revenge or retaliation. All MOO, perhaps the overprotective mother in me coming out.

Idk..there is obviously furniture there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"John Williams" (if that's his name) looks like a Michael Clayton type (only not as hot as Clooney) private investigator/professional bully/security for clients/odd-jobs type person most criminal and plaintiffs law firms have one or more of on staff.

Well here we are.......another Christmas Eve and and other Christmas day. My old lady has been running around town for two weeks completely unsupervised with a handful of credit cards and debit cards.

Right now she's still running around with, and mingling with , our hideous relatives. It's great for me, because I have time to get on Websleuths and try to find missing people without having her hovering over me asking "Well, are you gonna hide in here on the computer all day or are you going to come out here and visit ? " Answer, "I'm going to stay in here on the computer".

For anybody that wants to do some serious sleuthing............................. find out what the hell happened to all of my money ! It disappeared......find it !

I've always been a meticulous housekeeper and don't wash bedding frequently. Sheets and pillowcases get changed every other week; blanket gets washed once a month. Comforter goes to drycleaners two or three times a year. Not sure all DNA is necessarily removed via laundering. Might make for some good sleuthing ;)
Lol you would of you killed someone in the bed or was having relations....just saying

Also known as multi-tasking.

probably that's all it was. but they did a heck of a job keeping this thing under wraps for 2 weeks or more. but you could see (and some folks posted exactly this in response to the initial post on Berkley's info page) people hearing about the pedo bust and assume that was the Robina (now Oxford-at-Robina) LE activity

BTW I like the double post thing.........really drives things home.

haha. fixed it. thanks. dang ol internet being buggy today.

We know there is at least a mattress. Just going off the Fall decoration on the door and address search. Side note: my husband is FB friends with all of my family even though he is never on FB (don't think he ever really had a choice).

Idk..there is obviously furniture there.

Don't feel guilty.....................back when I was single, I washed sheets and pillowcases yearly.
Good God I hope it wasn't back in those pool days....

Lots of silly stuff will be popping up from this point on...chin up and ignore...

The only thing I'm thinking about is the mentality of the perp. I would think he knew it was a possibility people would know she was missing. Friends, family, anyone she was supposed to meet on a Friday night. Why drive into possible trouble when you don't have to? I know I've heard a lot of arsonists end up going and watching the firefighters battle the blazes they set, among the other gawkers. But, they don't show up with a can of gasoline.

Again, I'm sure it's possible. For all I know, the POI texted the friend she was supposed to meet and told her "I'm fine, just can't make it" or something. Something to give him reason to believe no one would be looking for her at apartment. But, if I had no idea if my victim was going to be thought of as missing, I would not driver her vehicle back to her apartment.

Speaking vicariously of course. I felt creepy even typing "my victim".

Well she wasn't even reported as missing by the police until that Saturday night or Sunday. And the family did not even know she was missing until she didn't show up to her work engagement on Saturday morning.

We've been sleuthing based on the owner's name associated with the Oxford address. But searching an address for a specific owner does not yield a Berkley address, which tells me that it's possible only one person was living at the home that was searched. If it was a rental and there was any discord, quite possible that one party moved back in while things got sorted out (if the renters' leases had terminated).

I still haven't seen any confirmation as to whether the security guard is "currently" employed at DS's building. But a couple of thoughts regarding the relationship DS may have had with him. "IF" it was friendly, I think it's very possible that DS got off work early that day to drive over to see his home (possibly to get a little something to take to her friend's later that night). I am not judging anyone for weed use (pure speculation), but this could have been something that was exchanged sometimes at his residence and sometimes at hers (in which case, returning the car to the appropriate spot/building would not be an issue).

On the flip side, something I haven't seen a lot of discussion about, but am having a hard time discounting is that maybe this was NOT a friendly situation. What if there had been unwelcome advances made to DS at the work place and a grievance had been filed either by DS or someone close to her that also worked there? What if this complaint led to a termination (JMO, we still don't know "if" he still worked there or "why" he left, if no longer there). Looking at DS, it's clear to see that she is a RAY OF SUNSHINE, with a very vibrant personality. I can't imagine her having any enemies and this scenario would clearly have to be one of revenge or retaliation. All MOO, perhaps the overprotective mother in me coming out.

You know, I'm gonna touch on something I think you are getting at. Since I came across that ridiculous article I posted on the last page.........I got to thinking. Maybe that article does actually make sense.

This is theoretical...nothing more: Shortly after Dani disappears, security guard and wife move out. Someone else rents the house and moves in. Doesn't matter to the cops who lives there currently, evidence is evidence. Neighbors aren't sure who lives there now.............................Everybody following me on this ?

I'm trying to make sense of the nonsensical. Moving out of the house right after Dani disappeared, could be construed as part of an attempt to hide evidence.

article here: http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

Well here we are.......another Christmas Eve and and other Christmas day. My old lady has been running around town for two weeks completely unsupervised with a handful of credit cards and debit cards.

Right now she's still running around with, and mingling with , our hideous relatives. It's great for me, because I have time to get on Websleuths and try to find missing people without having her hovering over me asking "Well, are you gonna hide in here on the computer all day or are you going to come out here and visit ? " Answer, "I'm going to stay in here on the computer".

For anybody that wants to do some serious sleuthing............................. find out what the hell happened to all of my money ! It disappeared......find it !

So glad I am single and don't need to answer to anyone. ROFLMAO you are hilarious :drumroll:

We "opted out" of any time with family this year. I've lost my tolerance for all of the ********. It's just me, the wife, and our 3 kids. I have to say, I haven't enjoyed Christmas Eve as much as I am this year. I'm done sucking it up. I think this is our new tradition.

I mentioned before I work across the street from DS's building and my wife had a good friend who used to live at IG. I've been in that same building where her apartment is. This case is close to home for me. I saw an interview on TV at the same Subway where I get my sandwiches often and the guy who runs the place was talking about DS. Its probable I stood in line with her at lunchtime. I feel so bad for her family. I can't imagine what they are going through. This ****ing world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I am single and don't need to answer to anyone. ROFLMAO you are hilarious :drumroll:

Get down on those skinny knee caps of yours and thank the lord ..................it's too late for me........................but you can still save yourself.

You now, I'm gonna touch on something I think you are getting at. Since I came across that ridiculous article I posted on the last page.........I got to thinking. Maybe that article does actually make sense.

This is theoretical...nothing more: Shortly after Dani disappears, security guard and wife move out. Someone else rents the house and moves in. Doesn't matter to the cops who lives there currently, evidence is evidence. Everybody following me on this ?

I'm trying to make sense of the nonsensical. Moving out of the house right after Dani disappeared, could be construed as part of an attempt to hide evidence.

article here: http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

i like this line of thinking. could also be that POI/POI WIFE moved out right before or were in the process of moving out. They already had a new place, but still had keys to the old place? First weekend of the month and all. Maybe they had it til Monday the 5th or the following weekend. Whenever.

One note, the initial reports two weeks ago of the Oxford-at-Robina LE activity (which activity was in progress by the end of the first week of her disappearance) included a report of "multiple vehicles" being taken away on flatbeds; which leans toward the vehicles being registered to a valid POI/POI WIFE. As the popo can't just go around willy-nilly taking beds out of houses and towing folks cars, at least not yet.

We "opted out" of any time with family this year. I've lost my tolerance for all of the ********. It's just me, the wife, and our 3 kids. I have to say, I haven't enjoyed Christmas Eve as much as I am this year. I'm done sucking it up. I think this is our new tradition.

I mentioned before I work across the street from DS's building and my wife had a good friend who used to live at IG. I've been in that same building where her apartment is. This case is close to home for me. I saw an interview on TV at the same Subway where I get my sandwiches often and the guy who runs the place was talking about DS. Its probable I stood in line with her at lunchtime. I feel so bad for her family. I can't imagine what they are going through. This ****ing world.

As one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived once said...............(Al Bundy) ......................... "Just so NO to marriage"....................."and say NO to family."

As one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived once said...............(Al Bundy) ......................... "Just so NO to marriage"....................."and say NO to family."

I love MY family (meaning: my wife and kids). The rest? Nope.

Ah gee Peg.

Not tonight.

Lol. I loved that show.

We don't know now that's FG is the current/former security guard, right? Is it possible they moved out recently and a resident is involved in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean