MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the article mentioned "John Williams", further down, it used his first name. That usually means it's a different person than one earlier mentioned. If it were a typo, it would've just read "Williams".

I search EG's facebook and there is a Jim Williams who is a friend, and a lawyer. He's friends with all of her family. Maybe possible reporter got first name wrong and he just made up the "elderly" thing, knowing he's not under oath. Pure speculation.

Looking at the photos, I think you are exactly right.

I totally agree------------------I can't explain the discrepancy. It almost seems like there is an active "disinformation" campaign going on. For what reason and by who.............I don't know. FG's Lawyer ?

Good lawyering. Been going on for years. Recall it happening in the Lauren Spierer case. People posting red herring theories to the comments on news articles/social media/etc.

Get ahead of the story and seed the web with all manner of highly questionable theories, sowing seeds of reasonable/unreasonable doubt in any potential jury pool.

Well, I'm gonna have to call it a night------------------------Everybody have a good Christmas.

The Evil Avenger just walked in and told me that she had a bunch of stuff in the car outside and to go get it so it didn't freeze tonight.

I told her to ^^^*^%$$#$^% with her so-called cargo of packages................and she told me to #$(*^&^&^*&^%**&^*&^(*@#$#@ ..........or else.

This is the funny part............she says............ "You know what.....you can just forget about them little girlfriends you have on Websleuths and help me out for a few minutes. "

Girlfriends on Websleuths? I do ? (blushing)...................................... I never knew.

Merry Christmas fellow sleuthers-----nighters

Oh my gosh! I am gone two days (sick, ugh!) and things are starting to come together.

Well, I'm gonna have to call it a night------------------------Everybody have a good Christmas.

The Evil Avenger just walked in and told me that she had a bunch of stuff in the car outside and to go get it so it didn't freeze tonight.

I told her to ^^^*^%$$#$^% with her so-called cargo of packages................and she told me to #$(*^&^&^*&^%**&^*&^(*@#$#@ ..........or else.

This is the funny part............she says............ "You know what.....you can just forget about them little girlfriends you have on Websleuths and help me out for a few minutes. "

Girlfriends on Websleuths? I do ? (blushing)...................................... I never knew.

Pick me!

Ok presents are under tree, I fake ate the carrots, cookies and milk, stockings are filled and I put the candy canes on...oh and elfy left a goodbye message in skittles....I think that's it....oh the pressure!!!!!!
Merry Christmas !!!!!!

I know I'm in the minority here and evidence does point to FG being the current resident of the Berkley house, but recent pictures of his wife on their friends/family's social media account do not look like someone who just found out her spouse is involved in a serious crime. There is a John Williams in Berkley and his employer is interesting.

I know I'm in the minority here and evidence does point to FG being the current resident of the Berkley house, but recent pictures of his wife on their friends/family's social media account do not look like someone who just found out her spouse is involved in a serious crime. There is a John Williams in Berkley and his employer is interesting.

Really cuz I didn't see any pictures on there from the past week or so...did you?

Really cuz I didn't see any pictures on there from the past week or so...did you?

I saw a post from today from a friend with a photo.

Also, found something creepy when researching someone who claimed to have seen DS the night she disappeared...

When the article mentioned "John Williams", further down, it used his first name. That usually means it's a different person than one earlier mentioned. If it were a typo, it would've just read "Williams".

Good point. Plus, in the video, it is indeed Mr. Wigren who actually says, "Last I know there was a couple who lived there. I think it's a rental and then they moved out. So I have no idea the person who lives there now."
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

I search EG's facebook and there is a Jim Williams who is a friend, and a lawyer. He's friends with all of her family. Maybe possible reporter got first name wrong and he just made up the "elderly" thing, knowing he's not under oath. Pure speculation.

I agree with the above 100%. The "John Williams" in the video looks strikingly like Jim (based on his FB photos). I haven't been able to find out what kind law Jim practices, but my thought is that he was at the house yesterday just to "fend off" the reporters and also to answer basic questions. The impression I get -based on what I have seen on FB- is that Jim is probably someone whose interest would be to protect EG, and I think he was there yesterday to protect her -and thus FG's- privacy, but not as a lawyer, and certainly not as a criminal defense attorney.

I wish the Fox reporter would have asked Mr. Wigren when the couple moved out. My thought is this was very recent, and precipitated only by the first search, which apparently started about two weeks ago. I do not believe that there were pre-existing marital issues, and if Danielle was taken to the house after she was abducted -which I believe is likely at this point-, then perhaps EG was out of the house due to medical reasons, not because she and FG were separating, etc.

In any case, I'm pretty confident that FG is the reason LE was at the house yesterday, rather than the supposed elderly couple, new tenant, etc.

Today, I have been thinking a lot about EG. I hope that she has a good, solid support system. She really, really needs it right now.

Girlfriends on Websleuths? I do ? (blushing)...................................... I never knew [

BBM

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji8] [emoji180] [emoji173] [emoji174]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

:tantrum: What a sad time for Dani's family, coworkers, loved ones....

Do the right thing perp! Mail a letter to the police with where she is. Just let her family have the dignity. Please.

I thought about Dani all day and will of course continue to keep her and family/friends in my thoughts and prayers.

It came to light that the person they were looking into was a security guard at that building, NOT that FG was. In fact, FG's facebook page showed him in a Lyon Township FD uniform. It's possible FG is not the MetLife guard.

I'm pretty sure it's a volunteer fire dept. Also, if it happens not to be, way early on a photo of FG was found wearing an EMT uniform, but around here, almost all fulltime departments switched to requiring their firefighters to complete their paramedic license and no longer hired people with just their emt basic. It became very common for firefighter and emt graduates who couldn't graduate paramedic would often end up getting jobs doing security work..my reasoning here is that my husband graduated from the local colleges firefighter program and emt and medic and has been an instructor at the colleges fire Academy and also worked on the states practical testing from age 19 until right before he passed away last year at age 30 and he saw many firefighting guys who couldn't pass medic go into jobs working security and actually did so himself for a bit when he was injured and had to stop firefighting, he worked as the head medic and specialized security at a large oil refinery. I know I can't generalize like that lol I'm just saying that it was odd and surprising the large number of former firefighters who ended up there because you'd think it would be mostly guys more into police work (though many guys at the place he worked were former or retired detroit or area cops too)

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all! What a great group of people here! I stayed up until 4am to catch myself up because my thoughts and prayers have been non stop for Danielle, her family, friends, and LE from Day 1. I came across this forum only because another girl from my state went missing on Dec. 2 as well. But what kept me here and continues to keep me here, is Danielle. Not long into reading her posts and seeing her pics on SM, it became clearly evident that she possesses something rarely seen not only on SM these days but in many people in general. A genuine integrity and an innocent optimistic beauty towards everything in her life, a great friend, a great daughter. Her creativity, her hobbies along with an amazing sense of humor have truly inspired me. So to her family and friends, I know there are no words that could possibly change what you are going through at this time but know that you have a small army here and we're not stopping until Danielle comes home either. I pray for your strength, I pray for your peace, I pray for your patience, I pray for Danielle. And I will continue to do so always.

Just to comment on the notion of FG being able to "afford a lawyer".Most lawyers will take a case pro-bono or for very little money if they view it as potentially "high profile". The way things are heading, this could definitely be a very high profile case for an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea