MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Dani, wherever you are. May you be safe and warm and return to your family soon. We'll sleuth and sleuth until the answer's and justice come for you.

Also, to my fellow Sleuthers... Merry Christmas... May we argue, bicker and disagree throughout a fruitful 2017 :) (Mod's - We'll keep it clean ;) Thank's for all your hard work.)
Much love to all. :heartbeat:

I've been wrapping last minute presents today. (Alright, alright... you totally got me. I've been wrapping ALL my presents this morning - the term organised chaos was invented for me[emoji4])

Whilst wrapping, I kept thinking about Dani and her family & friends. I wish they just knew where she was. Good or bad. The unknown on a day like today must be the worst. They can't grieve or celebrate. Limbo.

I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and wish you all the best of festive times. Celebrate your friends and family and stay safe. I'll raise a glass to Dani later. Let's hope someone somewhere has the guilt of the family's pain smacked around their face today and that she's found soon.

Thinking of you, Dani xx

Well here we are.......another Christmas Eve and and other Christmas day. My old lady has been running around town for two weeks completely unsupervised with a handful of credit cards and debit cards.

Right now she's still running around with, and mingling with , our hideous relatives. It's great for me, because I have time to get on Websleuths and try to find missing people without having her hovering over me asking "Well, are you gonna hide in here on the computer all day or are you going to come out here and visit ? " Answer, "I'm going to stay in here on the computer".

For anybody that wants to do some serious sleuthing............................. find out what the hell happened to all of my money ! It disappeared......find it !

Lol! This post is hilarious! Your wife is a lucky lady..lol..Merry Christmas to you and all sleuthers.

Well here we are.......another Christmas Eve and and other Christmas day. My old lady has been running around town for two weeks completely unsupervised with a handful of credit cards and debit cards.

Right now she's still running around with, and mingling with , our hideous relatives. It's great for me, because I have time to get on Websleuths and try to find missing people without having her hovering over me asking "Well, are you gonna hide in here on the computer all day or are you going to come out here and visit ? " Answer, "I'm going to stay in here on the computer".

For anybody that wants to do some serious sleuthing............................. find out what the hell happened to all of my money ! It disappeared......find it !

You're a hoot :toast:

My old lady has been running around town for two weeks completely unsupervised with a handful of credit cards and debit cards.

RSBM.

1. Your wife has been unsupervised with credit cards.

2. All of your money disappeared.

In my mind, there's only one thing that could have happened. I'm sorry to say, Steelman... but I'm very, very, very good at this sleuthing business and I've been thinking long and hard about the clues we have.

Could she have been taken for sex trafficking?

:laughing: Merry Christmas to all! [emoji6]

No, not the map. Think I'd be violating rules to post details here. Will read rules and see if I can say anything.

Edited on add I can't share without breaking rules. Think I'm allowed to say generally that person has posts on local sex search forum with some unique interests.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lia. :hug:

I'm pretty sure it's a volunteer fire dept. Also, if it happens not to be, way early on a photo of FG was found wearing an EMT uniform, but around here, almost all fulltime departments switched to requiring their firefighters to complete their paramedic license and no longer hired people with just their emt basic. It became very common for firefighter and emt graduates who couldn't graduate paramedic would often end up getting jobs doing security work..my reasoning here is that my husband graduated from the local colleges firefighter program and emt and medic and has been an instructor at the colleges fire Academy and also worked on the states practical testing from age 19 until right before he passed away last year at age 30 and he saw many firefighting guys who couldn't pass medic go into jobs working security and actually did so himself for a bit when he was injured and had to stop firefighting, he worked as the head medic and specialized security at a large oil refinery. I know I can't generalize like that lol I'm just saying that it was odd and surprising the large number of former firefighters who ended up there because you'd think it would be mostly guys more into police work (though many guys at the place he worked were former or retired detroit or area cops too)

No, not the map. Think I'd be violating rules to post details here. Will read rules and see if I can say anything.

Edited on add I can't share without breaking rules. Think I'm allowed to say generally that person has posts on local sex search forum with some unique interests.

The family has said on the Facebook page that LE was aware of the person and all activity had been reported.

I'm sure that if he's of interest in any way, they'll be looking into all of his online activity.

My personal thoughts are that he's a bit of an unintentional red herring, but I agree he's worth keeping in view.

"Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all !!! What a great group of people here! I stayed up until 4am to catch myself up because my thoughts and prayers have been non stop for Danielle, her family, friends, and LE from Day 1. I came across this forum only because another girl from my state went missing on Dec. 2 as well. But what kept me here and continues to keep me here, is Danielle. Not long into reading her posts and seeing her pics on SM, it became clearly evident that she possesses something rarely seen not only on SM these days but in many people in general. A genuine integrity and an innocent optimistic beauty towards everything in her life, a great friend, a great daughter. Her creativity, her hobbies along with an amazing sense of humor have truly inspired me. So to her family and friends, I know there are no words that could possibly change what you are going through at this time but know that you have a small army here and we're not stopping until Danielle comes home either. I pray for your strength, I pray for your peace, I pray for your patience, I pray for Danielle. And I will continue to do so always.[/COLOR]

Beautiful, beautiful words Dolphin8.

Your genuineness and compassion brought tears to my eyes.

I join with you in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah !

Praying for peace and love for everyone - today and always

I've been following Danielle's case since I saw John Lorden's YouTube video on the case. Just thinking out loud, while it is possible that Danielle did not drive her car to the apartment I believe it is likely that she did. If someone abducted her, why drive the car back to the apartment on the off chance someone who knows would recognize the vehicle and realize someone else was driving it? I would imagine it would be less risky to drive it somewhere to a parking lot or just park it on the street rather drive it back to an area where it would be more readily recognized. As Wily mentioned earlier, parking in the right spot in Detroit with the keys in it would not only buy more time, but there is a chance it wouldn't ever be seen again.

I don't believe whoever did this knew she was having dinner with someone as that would mean she would be missed earlier than in the morning. There's no way of knowing that the other person wouldn't drive over to apartment and see her Jeep and knock on her door or buzz her apartment. I believe whoever did this believed she was a single person who might not be missed until Monday morning. That is, not only did they not know about the dinner plans, but they didn't know about her working on Saturday. Friday would seem like the best time to abduct someone as one would assume they wouldn't be missed for 24-48 hours. I think about the Christina Morris case (Friday night before a 3 day weekend) and Tara Grinstead (Saturday night) and they weren't missed till after the weekend.

As far as FG goes, I'm holding off on theories about him as I'm not entirely convinced about him as a suspect and I don't know what LE knows. And then, just because LE is able to get a search warrant and search, it won't be the first time LE has make a mistake.

Praying for strength and determination for the L.E. in this case. I believe you will solve this case.

Praying and hoping for answers for Danielle and her family.

Sending love and comfort prayers to them at this most difficult time.

Danielle's Instagram photos show a picture of her painting with coffee and it shows her full set of jeep keys including the keychain from the news

Danielle's Instagram photos show a picture of her painting with coffee and it shows her full set of jeep keys including the keychain from the news

Yes someone else has posted that. What is your thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first thought was that if another part of the keys were found, that would be key evidence too, not just the charm that's been shown thus far.

Sorry if this question has already been discussed, but has there been anything that firmly confirms FG to have been a resident of this house during the the last month? It seems to be that there is some back and forth regarding potential health issues with the wife, various different stories regarding residency, etc etc. What I'm getting at is that theres a huge difference between
1) FG and EG have not been living in that house, and some other suspicious tenant there is the real suspect. That would explain searching the house but no arrests...perhaps the house itself is the crime scene with FG being completely uninvolved besides being a former resident/ renting it out, etc.
2) Perhaps this house was vacant for awhile while FG/EG are not there due to EG health issues, etc, and used for some type of nefarious reason. Again, that would make the house critical, but FG and EG not so much.
I guess I'm trying to figure out how the house can be such a big piece of the puzzle, but FG not arrested/named or anything. Sorry if this has been confirmed before, but is anything confirming FG to have been a security guard and/or worked at met life? Now I'm aware that media has reported that the person in question is a security guard, ties to met life, but is it confirmed that this "interesting" person is FG, and not a tenant, friend who was doing some longish term housesitting, etc? I suppose my big hangup is I can clearly sense
1) Big interest in the house
2) Big interest in a specific person (per the family statements, its been same person from the beginning)
Despite 1) and 2), the lack of interest and "showing their hand" regarding FG leads me to question if possibly this person really is FG. If anyone can confirm how we know for sure that FG is the person of interest, is a security guard, etc, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Sorry if this question has already been discussed, but has there been anything that firmly confirms FG to have been a resident of this house during the the last month? It seems to be that there is some back and forth regarding potential health issues with the wife, various different stories regarding residency, etc etc. What I'm getting at is that theres a huge difference between
1) FG and EG have not been living in that house, and some other suspicious tenant there is the real suspect. That would explain searching the house but no arrests...perhaps the house itself is the crime scene with FG being completely uninvolved besides being a former resident/ renting it out, etc.
2) Perhaps this house was vacant for awhile while FG/EG are not there due to EG health issues, etc, and used for some type of nefarious reason. Again, that would make the house critical, but FG and EG not so much.
I guess I'm trying to figure out how the house can be such a big piece of the puzzle, but FG not arrested/named or anything. Sorry if this has been confirmed before, but is anything confirming FG to have been a security guard and/or worked at met life? Now I'm aware that media has reported that the person in question is a security guard, ties to met life, but is it confirmed that this "interesting" person is FG, and not a tenant, friend who was doing some longish term housesitting, etc? I suppose my big hangup is I can clearly sense
2) Big interest in a specific person (per the family statements, its been same person from the beginning)
Despite 1) and 2), the lack of interest and "showing their hand" regarding FG leads me to question if possibly this person really is FG. If anyone can confirm how we know for sure that FG is the person of interest, is a security guard, etc, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

We don't and we can't really. He is not a named poi so we can do very little in here. You'd have to explore that outside of ws

I understand completely what you are saying and we do not have confirmation from LE that there is a POI or anyone in custody. There have been repeated searches at this residence where FG has been reported to live with his wife who is very sick. IMO, it's very likely that the wife was absent from the residence quite a bit recently and it's highly possible that FG may have had a friend staying with him while she may have been in the hospital or with family. Going back to the decoration on the door, it's just a little surprising for me that the house is not decorated for Christmas (by the obviously supportive family of a loved one suffering from an illness if she was spending her days there). All speculation, but the fact that someone has lawyered up and NOT been cooperative with LE doesn't' exactly paint a picture of innocence with nothing to hide. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member