MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder this too... Why are searches not happening with the snow melt, etc. Seems counterproductive... Unless, they already have everything and they are just waiting for results of labs. I
commented earlier and if was pulled almost immediately... There was a search at/around Beaumont RO about two weeks ago... The question is if it was related to this case or something else. So many unknowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you point me to where you learned about the Beaumont search?

I would imagine they had one chance to interview FG, and it probably wasn't even that intense of an interview.......just information gathering for the most part. So what does he do ? He runs out and hires himself an attorney to hide behind. His actions alone may have been why they zeroed in on him almost immediately. Much to LE's surprise, when they called him in for a second interview, they got his attorney on the phone.

The apartment complex management didn't lawyer up. Her parents didn't lawyer up. None of her friends lawyered up. None of the co-workers that saw her last hired a lawyer. None of her family members went out and sought council. None of the residents interviewed at IG ran out and got attorneys. Her best friend told everything she knew about it and has no need for an attorney.

Nope............just one person hired a lawyer and is refusing to answer police questions. You gotta' put it in perspective.

I guess it depends on where you are in the investigation. Is the person being investigated as a possible suspect or participating in the investigation? Answering questions vs a search of a home / seizing property to me is two different levels of LE investigation.

If LE came to my home removed items possibly linked to a missing person I would ask for legal representation too even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it. I would fully cooperate but with someone who would help me understand the legal process. Especially on this magnitude.

Find Danielle Stislicki
Page Liked · Yesterday ·

At the end of September, 2013 Danielle broke her ankle requiring surgery and pinning of the bones in her ankle. She was casted for 8 weeks. She was sidelined for quite a while, and in a lot of pain. She got back most of her mobility through physical therapy and a great deal of stretching exercises. After the ordeal, she was left with these 3 dark 'scar spots' on her ankle, and 1 near her knee. ......snipped to obey copywrite

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...0.1482888375./215834262208133/?type=3&theater
I mentioned this info in an earlier post. I think the family is sharing it because they are afraid she's being held or is being trafficked and HOPEFULLY some will recognize these details and call in a tip.
I can't imagine passing a person on the street and being like, "...hey, you look like this missing girl. Lete see your ankles..."
I think they want us to keep sharing because they have reason to believe she is alive.

Maybe she's being held by others that are also being held (in some sort of the idea?) Maybe that's why we need to keep sharing form our computers? Because the person that could be with her isn't an "online-type" and may not be aware of the situation?

Just throwing random thoughts out there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Can someone enlighten me on exactly how it is they plan to find this young lady ?

No searches planned, no searches ongoing, family and friends instructed to sit at home on their butts and send out flyers and information via social media.

Is that it ?

Does anybody honestly believe that Danielle is hanging out at the local mall or cruising up and down the freeway waiting to be recognized ?

Did the family buy into the concept of sex trafficking hook line, and sinker ? Is that what they were told this was most likely about ? In this case, even that theory is beyond ridiculous and hardly worthy of mention.

The family is being told to stand down, her friends, the public, her co-workers.........just stay at home on your computers and keep her face out there.

Every day that passes, and with no word of her whereabouts coming to light, it makes me wonder just how long they plan on dragging this thing out.

Is LE secretly searching fields and wooded patches along with streams and ponds , OR...............are they waiting for that call from Muskogee, Oklahoma by a retired school teacher that just happened to see Dani buying some news shoes and jeans to match her blue Eddie Bauer jacket while shopping at the local Gap ?

I think they are gathering and testing evidence. I believe all along they have been tight lipped to do this right. During the course of my career I have been apart of many confidential situations, some times I have had inside info but due to my job or request from Le I've stayed silent.

Yes but if you believe she's being held, that doesn't mesh with people being able to see scars on her ankle.

I guess I can't comment until I've been in their shoes. A loved one held against her will is a terrible thought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is a HORRIBLE thought. I have no doubt the Papini case has had an impact here. Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby ... those stories fill us with so much hope. But they are the exception, not the rule. :(

This is an article released an hour ago. A few things stand out to me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...loyee-case-report_us_5862efcee4b0eb5864878738

"The security guard works or worked for MetLife." I've read this statement in a few different articles. Perhaps there's a chance the security guard was terminated and this termination had something to do with Danielle?

Earlier in this thread I saw some posts asking if the POI lived in the home that was searched or possibly moved out due to the wife's illness. This seems to answer that question, "A security guard reportedly lives at a home that was recently searched in connection with the disappearance of a Michigan woman."

“Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks." This indicates to me, that Danielle has been possibly moved around. Evidence at numerous locations could be Danielle's apartment, MetLife, the house in Berkley, Danielle's Jeep, or it could mean the house in Berkley and other undisclosed locations. If LE has evidence Danielle has been in different locations, could this explain why ground searches are not needed?

Wish we could learn the reason they believe that.

That information was shared by her parents during the first and only press conference they have ever given. You can watch the entire interview with her folks way back over on thread #1 if you haven't seen it already, which you probably have.

That press conference was held when LE and her parents were still confused on whether she made it home that day, whether she didn't, if someone was with her, or if someone wasn't.
Back then, they were asking people to come forward with any videos, sightings, or information they may have.

That was before FG. That was before the 1st and 2nd searches of his property. That was before he lawyered up. That was before anybody in here even knew she talked to a security guard at work that day. That was 10 days before our own verified insider (Holocene) became aware of this security guard.

The premise that she is alive and being held against her will goes all the way back to that press conference. LE has clammed up ever since, and refused to comment any further.

I've been by the house on Oxford a few times in the past week. Not a light on or car in sight. Other than today, the gate has been closed.

Can you point me to where you learned about the Beaumont search?

My husband works at Beaumont... I have no idea if the search was at all related. But the timeline makes me wonder.

I've been by the house on Oxford a few times in the past week. Not a light on or car in sight. Other than today, the gate has been closed.

I drove by today too and noticed the gate open, but the house looking otherwise very quiet.

We have no confirmation that FG is a security guard. I still feel strongly he is not directly involved with this.

Berkley is near both Beaumont Royal Oak & Providence Hospital...I would see no reason why she/he would move in with family to be closer to the hospital, unless she was receiving care at U of M in Ann Arbor or DMC, which would really be unnecessary IMO.

A LOT of people with cancer prefer to be treated at a comprehensive cancer care center, e.g., U of M. I just lost my mother to cancer and she was treated at a university-based med center over an hour from her home, because the data says the outcomes are better. She lived over 4 years with metastatic cancer, which is way better than the average. I attribute it entirely to the quality of care she received there. U of M would be familiar to someone who attended the school as an undergrad, IMO. Also, if one is undergoing intensive treatments, it might be nice to be home with mom for some TLC. A busy husband who's working might not be the same.

A LOT of people with cancer prefer to be treated at a comprehensive cancer care center, e.g., U of M. I just lost my mother to cancer and she was treated at a university-based med center over an hour from her home, because the data says the outcomes are better. She lived over 4 years with metastatic cancer, which is way better than the average. I attribute it entirely to the quality of care she received there. U of M would be familiar to someone who attended the school as an undergrad, IMO. Also, if one is undergoing intensive treatments, it might be nice to be home with mom for some TLC. A busy husband who's working might not be the same.
Beaumont is pretty reputable, no?

My Mom got cancer treatment at UofM- and lived in Berkley. Just made the trip, it's only 45 mins and most times people want to be at home.

Nobody with a brain the same size as mine (pea), or larger, would want to be anywhere near that place. Even attention-seekers wouldn't want that kind of attention.

She was at the home except for being in and out of hospital for treatments- and frankly, anything that happened could have happened in a quick afternoon. Per LandGlide, they are the current owners, and why would the LE search it if it were a known rental?

Nobody with a brain the same size as mine (pea), or larger, would want to be anywhere near that place. Even attention-seekers wouldn't want that kind of attention.
Haha. Well someone's opened that gate. Probably a sleuther in his backyard.

Beaumont is pretty reputable, no?

Reputable may not be what people are looking for when they are in their 20s and facing a potentially-fatal cancer diagnosis. No disrespect to Belmont, but I would go to a university-affiliated, National Cancer Institute-designated, Comprehensive Cancer Care Center in that situation, no question. I certainly would get a bone marrow transplant at a CCCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther