MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Now if I can only figure out how to directly get this 4th thread without having to go to the last page of the 1st three threads!

Thank you! Now if I can only figure out how to directly get this 4th thread without having to go to the last page of the 1st three threads!

Go to Quick Links at the top and choose Subscribed Threads. Since you've posted in this thread, it will come up in your list:)

So earlier someone here was wondering/thinking if FG might have had a criminal past that was keeping him from a higher paying job. While I havent sleuth his criminal history (if he even has one) - wouldnt the league where he was a coach do a background check before letting him coach?

Or, atleast, in theory do a background check before he worked with kids?

So earlier someone here was wondering/thinking if FG might have had a criminal past that was keeping him from a higher paying job. While I havent sleuth his criminal history (if he even has one) - wouldnt the league where he was a coach do a background check before letting him coach?

Or, atleast, in theory do a background check before he worked with kids?

A background check is great. But sometimes employers are desperate and will hire anyone with a pulse that has a convincing gift to do a good enough interview.

So if one credentialed person applied during the time of need. And that person is either connected or looks right for the job or have the gift to gab. Then it's a good chance that an employer will give a person a chance. Jmo

First time posting- hello all! I have read every page and every comment on this forum since the beginning and finally feel compelled to jump in. Sorry in advance if this is too long.

Dani and I have mutual friends, are the same age, and grew up within a few miles of each other. Though I didn't know her personally, I feel a deep connection. She seems to be such a purely good person. I've lost sleep over this case, I toss and turn and think about her. My husband tells me to give it a rest so I don't have nightmares but I HOPE I'll have a nightmare about what happened to her so I can help in some way.

I now live on the East Coast, but I'm currently in Farmington Hills for the holidays (staying with family just a few miles from Met Life). We've driven past her work and IGA a few times whilst out and about and my heart just drops. I'm looking in every car that passes, all around every store I'm in- just in case. Where are you, Dani? What can I do to help you? And what's worse is that I know I don't even feel a fraction of what her family does. I cannot even imagine the agony, the limbo.

I also share mutual friends with FG (seen before he deleted his Facebook). These are NOT the same friends as DS. Also, FG lives about a block from my great grandma. I was in shock about him being a potential POI, he looks like a lot of my friends and just seems so "normal," but I know they often do. Very unsettling stuff.

Here are some of my opinions/queries (most assuming FG is the perp, too coincidental for me not to believe at this point):

1) I do NOT believe she had any sort of sexual relationship or affair with FG. Judging purely from her last few relationships, I feel like her type of guy is more hipster-y than FG. She likes mountain men, guys who camp, hike, eat healthy. From the (limited amount of) pics I've seen of FG, he didn't strike me as that type, but I could be wrong. Friendly, perhaps, relationship, no. JMO, obvi, and of course sometimes people venture outside of their "type." But it's my feeling if there was any sort of attraction, it was coming from him only.

2) This thought has been nagging at me and I think you guys can help put it to rest if it's completely implausible. Could FG be missing/hiding or is he definitely around? I know he has a lawyer but is it possible he's hired one as a sort of way to negotiate with police (if that is even necessary, considering they find something that pins him) while he figures out what to do? Sadly, I feel this is one of the only ways DS is still alive- if he has taken off with her. If he was really obsessed with her, I see this as a possibility. It's really significant, to me, that there haven't been major searches for her, and the social media stuff has been pushed SO hard.

3) Otherwise, the other way she could still be alive (I HATE saying it like that but don't know how else to put it) is if he trafficked her. I heard the the ice arena next door to him was becoming a hub for illegal activity (this could be a complete rumor though), so could he have snatched her and given her to someone to make some extra money?

4) My strongest theory, and I've thought this before FG came into the picture, is that she was buying some weed at her apartment complex. She strikes me as a casual smoker, like many of my friends. I've never smoked enough to have a dealer, but I've had stoner friends who LOVE having someone to smoke with, because they usually smoke alone. They'll practically beg you to hang out and smoke with them. I feel Dani is such a sweet girl that if, say, FG stopped by (in his car) to drop off some weed (which he had perhaps done many times before) and asked her to get in for a few either just for the transaction or to smoke a little too, she would. He has a sick wife, he is probably beyond stressed out, and lonely too. A few days ago I was at the Target in Farmington Hills (a few miles from IGA). We walked out at about 5:15pm, and it was still pretty light outside. I really can't imagine someone abducting someone violently before dark, in a (presumably) busy parking lot at the time a lot of people get home from work. So this leads me to thinking she went with him voluntarily. I am a little thrown off by the fact that the DEA didn't raid his house when LE had the warrant(s), but he could've been a casual dealer and not grower.

5) I find it super unlikely that he drove her car back to IGA, or "forced" her to drive. This just seems way too risky for him. Now his DNA is in her car, it's more likely he was caught on security cameras, etc. Of course, crazier things have happened, but he would either have to be an idiot or a genius to get her car back to IG without being seen, and put it in "her" spot without being seen- I haven't decided yet. I really believe he either followed her or was waiting there for her, whether it was weed-related, stalking, or something else.

With all this being said, and especially considering the way her family has been acting, I really think she could still be alive. Maybe it's just wishful thinking (on their part and mine too), but all the tattoo/marking pics, no searches, I have to believe there is good reason for this. I think it was just a follower of the FDS page who commented that people should be checking Backpage all over the US, but these comments haven't been deleted- which could mean something. The least we can do is check our local pages daily.

Again, sorry this is so long. This is what nearly 4 weeks of obsessive researching but no posting produces. I'm not the praying type but always sending love and positive thoughts to Dani and her family/friends, and you all too.

Good points! But I can tell you for certain the ice arena is not a "hub for illegal activity"- while it's not serving as an ice arena this year, the city has repurposed it into a walking route/after school teen camp. It's always staffed and definitely isn't having people trafficked out of it.

I'm not sure if this will be deleted, but Farmington hills police (plus others) were all over a trailer park in Wixom/novi after midnight. Guns/k9/undercover etc.

It could be totally unrelated, but it's odd that Farmington police would be over that way.

I'm not sure if this will be deleted, but Farmington hills police (plus others) were all over a trailer park in Wixom/novi after midnight. Guns/k9/undercover etc.
It could be totally unrelated, but it's odd that Farmington police would be over that way.

Is that the trailer park at 13 & Meadowbrook?

I'm not certain I should mention which specific one.

Then why even mention it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it might be connected. The residents are all wondering the same considering how strange it is for Farmington police to be there, and how many police cars were around.

I don't think the exact park is needed to consider the situation being related.

I have pictures of all the cars lining the street, I'm just not sure how to add them here

Was the owner of the trailer there?

Was the owner of the trailer there?

They swarmed the entire park. Took the k9's down each street, blocked off an entire main rd outside the park as well. Someone counted as many as 20 police cars from Farmington, novi and state police.

Unless HappyMomma is using mobile home community (trailer park) / manufactured home community interchangeably, I think Stratford Villa is the only Wixom/bordering on Novi mobile home community/trailer park out that way:

Selection_040.png

but if it's Novi, not Wixom, then it could be other one over toward FH.

I have pictures of all the cars lining the street, I'm just not sure how to add them here

there's a small icon of an image on the top tool bar when you open the reply form--3rd icon from the right. First being "Quote Bubble", 2nd being "video" (looks like a piece of film) and the 3rd one is the one, looks like a small pic of a tree?, you tick to open up the Add Image (either from your local drive or via URL).

See pic with note attached here: Selection_041.png

Unless HappyMomma is using mobile home community (trailer park) / manufactured home community interchangeably, I think Stratford Villa is the only Wixom/bordering on Novi mobile home community/trailer park out that way:

View attachment 106744

but if it's Novi, not Wixom, then it could be other one over toward FH.

Why is which park the focus point? Why would Farmington police be searching around out of their jurisdiction? That's kinda the whole reason for my post.

Because it might be connected. The residents are all wondering the same considering how strange it is for Farmington police to be there, and how many police cars were around.

I don't think the exact park is needed to consider the situation being related.

The exact park is needed to consider the situation because Farmington Hills jurisdiction begins just across M5 (if it is the TP at 13 & Meadowbrook) and thus it would make sense that they would assist with a drug raid, manhunt for someone who got away from a robbery at the gas station down the road...etc...but if it was say, in Wixom then I get why it would be weird for Farmington Hills PD to be involved. Furthermore, I have a friend who lived in the TP at 13 mile & Meadowbrook for years and wouldn't be surprised if there was a drug raid or something else there...she told me just before she moved how bad that TP was getting...

there's a small icon of an image on the top tool bar when you open the reply form--3rd icon from the right. First being "Quote Bubble", 2nd being "video" (looks like a piece of film) and the 3rd one is the one, looks like a small pic of a tree?, you tick to open up the Add Image (either from your local drive or via URL).

See pic with note attached here: View attachment 106745

I don't see any of those options. But I'm on my phone, maybe that's why.

They swarmed the entire park. Took the k9's down each street, blocked off an entire main rd outside the park as well. Someone counted as many as 20 police cars from Farmington, novi and state police.

that sounds more like an active pursuit of a fleeing suspect? If it's the one that's at 13th and Meadowbrook, that's just across Grand River from FH--maybe the FH police rousted someone breaking into houses/condos and pursued them over that way. Farmington Hills has had a spate of home invasions recently.

If it's over and up on the North side of Wixom? I dunno. Could be anything. Would be stranger for FH police to be out in force 2 towns over than in a TP right next to FH.

The exact park is needed to consider the situation because Farmington Hills jurisdiction begins just across M5 (if it is the TP at 13 & Meadowbrook) and thus it would make sense that they would assist with a drug raid, manhunt for someone who got away from a robbery at the gas station down the road...etc...but if it was say, in Wixom then I get why it would be weird for Farmington Hills PD to be involved. Furthermore, I have a friend who lived in the TP at 13 mile & Meadowbrook for years and wouldn't be surprised if there was a drug raid or something else there...she told me just before she moved how bad that TP was getting...

12 and Napier. Old Dutch farms. Which is novi.

I don't see any of those options. But I'm on my phone, maybe that's why.

If you're using Tapatalk, click the plus sign by the space where you type. Then there are options for pictures or images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member