MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that also on the find Danielle Stislicki facebook. A few days ago someone posted the Oxford address with a different man's name and instantly was told to never put that info on that page again! Minute later it was gone! :rolleyes::secret::secret::gaah:

Thats huge. Do you remember anything more specific about that? Who told them never to post that info again?

The media, not LE, reported the homeowner in Berkley used to work security and has a sick wife, right? The local media folks likely had access to the same information we do. If the police don't want the name of the actual POI made public this misdirection would beneficial to them.

I don't know why but I am so bothered by this "burner phone" terminology that continues to be thrown around on this case. There is a definite difference between a "burner" phone and a "prepaid" phone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Burner+phone

Burner phone = A prepaid cellular phone, replaced frequently (weekly) (monthly) to avoid leaving a trail and getting caught up in illegal activities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prepay_mobile_phone#

Prepaid phone = A prepay mobile phone (also commonly referred to as pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-talk, pay and go, go-phone or prepaid) is a mobile phone for which credit is purchased in advance of service use.

I don't know this for fact but my guess is DS used a prepaid phone, not that she continually threw away her phone and obtained a new number, as would be the custom with a burner. Both my MIL and SIL use prepaid phones because they are much cheaper to obtain on the front end without contractual requirements.

Carry on. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use prepaid, have had same number for years. I can afford more expensive service, but choose to spend that money on other things.

Just saying maybe Danielle decided to use her money in a way that worked better for her and there's probably nothing shady about it.

Ok, again, carry on.

I don't think this has anything to do with drugs.

I think it has to do with a guy that saw something he wanted and decided to take it for himself.

He took her generosity and kindness to mean something it didn't mean, and when he was rebuffed and rejected, his huge ego wouldn't let the rejection go unpunished.

He used a ploy to get her in his car, made his move, got turned down, and then lashed out. He couldn't allow his wife to find out what he tried, and he couldn't allow Dani to look at him for what he really was.

This case isn't complicated. It's just been made out to look that way.

I still maintain she is most likely within 3-5 miles of her complex. But who would know ?

Yes I think this is the simplest explanation. Unfortunately, I don't think that LE can prove that a crime has been committed even if they suspect it. Without finding Danielle and with FG not talking, it seems very difficult to charge FG with anything. Perhaps, if a significant amount of blood was found at his residence the might be able to charge him with something. Even if he is the last person known to have seen Danielle, even if it can be shown that she was at his residence, it wouldn't prove that he harmed her.
d
If Danielle is no longer alive and FG is responsible, then, for all we know he could have driven up north and buried her in some remote area. If

Just a random question that I thought of:
In regards to the seizing of the vehicle and the mattress, if LE does not find any evidence that links to DS case, will they return the car and the mattress?
Or is it kept in LE possession indefinitely, regardless of what evidence they do or don't find?

I use prepaid, have had same number for years. I can afford more expensive service, but choose to spend that money on other things.

Just saying maybe Danielle decided to use her money in a way that worked better for her and there's probably nothing shady about it.

Ok, again, carry on.

I only said burner phone cause her friend called it that when describing her phone. Most people I would believe have the type of phone you have to save money. Not because they are afraid to get caught texting or talking about weed. So it's probably not that. But we don't know, it's her phone only she would know. It does kind of matter to the case though cause if she was using a real burner phone and changing numbers and stuff that would be weird or that she was really trying to hide something.... what that is I don't know. I wish someone would find the post about her using a quote on quote burner phone...

I feel like it would get returned but damaged as they have cut out pieces probably and use chemicals.

Just today I've heard heard from two different people near the Oxford house that renters have been there a few months and the male does no time match the description of FG.

Do do the police ever tell the public not to search because they feel it might be too dangerous?

All i know is for that brief second I seen the name that was posted and instantly taken down with family members responding to NEVER put that info on their site again. Now, when you post a comment on that site it has to be approved first. The name given was not the man everyone is referring to as possible POI

T

The context of the original discussion about the "burner phone" I believe centered around the difficulty in tracing the phone. So Regardless of what type of burner or prepaid phone it was, the fact of the matter is that her phone was difficult to trace, as it was probably supposed to be. Which is suspicious.

I really think it must've been renters at that house or something. You barely have time to shower between work and caring for a severely ill spouse let alone commit a complicated crime completely out of character. I hope the best for that family as well as Dani.

I'm going to share her info again now, the emphasis on sharing even out of state does give me hope that LE presumes she is alive.

For those who are seasoned sleuths is this much rumor from social media and such very common? Or is it amplified here by LE's lack of sharing much info?

The context of the original discussion about the "burner phone" I believe centered around the difficulty in tracing the phone. So Regardless of what type of burner or prepaid phone it was, the fact of the matter is that her phone was difficult to trace, as it was probably supposed to be. Which is suspicious.

Right the fact her phone isn't really traceable is odd. I wouldn't put it past a person who was buying stuff to have a burner or Pre paid phone. So I think you are onto to something...

The more I look at this case, I think it might be wrong to immediately blame someone or call them a killer solely because there house was searched. Do we have a single other piece of suspicious information about the Supposed POI, besides the fact that a house was searched and no arrest was made. Has it even been confirmed whether the supposed POI was ever a security guard? I didnt find that anywhere. Is it even 100% confirmed that the homeowner was staying in the house, and that no additional people were staying there with him? This was around the holiday season.
What do people know on this POI that allows them to cast blame on him? Granted, a warranted house search tells us something. But I've also heard somewhat credible rumblings about renters, tenants, new owners, owners not matching descriptions of people living there, etc. The house was clearly involved...that doesnt mean the owner HAS to be involved. Just a thought.

Although I partially agree, I also disagree. Downtown is becoming more of place to go to with the new restaurants, businesses, condos/apartments, and soon to be new sports arena. As a matter of fact, I'm headed there tomorrow to hang out and try some new places for food/drink. In the past few years, it has become more of a place to go if you are into that sort of thing. I know not everyone will agree, but as someone around the age of 30, my group frequents downtown for various events throughout the year, such as 5k races, bars, bus tours, concerts, food/drink festivals, etc.

I will say I wouldn't be caught wandering alone and don't even like driving down there alone. But I still feel she wouldn't have skipped out on her friend from what we've heard about her, unless she was picked up or driven there herself. If she drove/someone drove her car, there are surely many places to leave her car besides driving it back to her place. But I would be interested in hearing more about what they ended up finding out about that tip...

I grew up in the city. It was rough. But this whole idea that people don't go downtown is (I'm sorry) dumb. Detroit has bounced back big time and people go down there all the time to eat, party, etc. It used be that no none ventured there but that has long since changed. Just go on Yelp and check out all of the amazing restaurants.

I don't think a single white Farmington hills girl had that many connections to drugs though... I think POI did though and that's why she dealt with him.... kind of like he was her only hook up for it.

What's your reasoning on him having connections?

The more I look at this case, I think it might be wrong to immediately blame someone or call them a killer solely because there house was searched. Do we have a single other piece of suspicious information about the Supposed POI, besides the fact that a house was searched and no arrest was made. Has it even been confirmed whether the supposed POI was ever a security guard? I didnt find that anywhere. Is it even 100% confirmed that the homeowner was staying in the house, and that no additional people were staying there with him? This was around the holiday season.
What do people know on this POI that allows them to cast blame on him? Granted, a warranted house search tells us something. But I've also heard somewhat credible rumblings about renters, tenants, new owners, owners not matching descriptions of people living there, etc. The house was clearly involved...that doesnt mean the owner HAS to be involved. Just a thought.
Yes! To all of this ⬆

I grew up in the city. It was rough. But this whole idea that people don't go downtown is (I'm sorry) dumb. Detroit has bounced back big time and people go down there all the time to eat, party, etc. It used be that no none ventured there but that has long since changed. Just go on Yelp and check out all of the amazing restaurants.

I grew up in the hood and didn't say people don't go down there. I said White Women don't go walking around near Book Tower or the Rosa Parks Tranist station ALONE and it's already been said the man was wrong and it was not her.

Eh, it depends. If there are no charges filed as a result of something found from that seized property, it should go back to them. That doesn't mean it always happens in practice, though. Under Michigan's most recent law regarding forfeiture, LE would need to produce "clear and convincing evidence" that the property is actually connected to a crime. But again, in practice, it doesn't always shake out that way. (Lawyer here, btw.)

Yes, I seen the name. I did not have to write it down, easy to remember and how quick family responded and deleted it makes me wonder. :fence:

What's your reasoning on him having connections?

I don't know if he did or not. Someone mentioned she was an informant and I doubted it. I said he might have been an informant and I thought that based on him being a security guard and firefighter he might have a lot of LE buddies etc... also I thought he might be connected with weed cause someone he knows may or may not have a medical card for it....that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member