MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, since I have just forced myself to read through pages and pages of comments deliberating over her phone, "burner" in this instance was simply being used as shorthand slang for "pre-paid". Nothing nefarious, I promise you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, HE isn't the owner of the home, but the spouse of the owner. While I agree that he has not been named a POI by LE, at this point, there are only 2 "known" residents of the house (based on what MSM has reported) and the house has been searched twice. Not saying he has anything to do with anything. We may never know, since he's not taking. But I would caution the "squeaky clean record, comes from a very successful family" basis in ruling out anyone. I don't know his history, but horrendous crimes have been committed by people with those same outward personas. JMO

The more I look at this, it is very hard to see FG as anything but the homeowner. This is a man with a squeaky clean record, comes from a very successful family. I just can't see the connection other than the fact that he owned the house at some point. The idea that somebody else took her across state lines makes much more sense than the simple explanation being put forth. FG with a sick wife, a close and involved family does not make him innocent but sure makes it hard to focus on him too. He has been the go to person based on assumptions made by everyone other than LE.

My phone cost $700 so prepaid plans aren't just for poor people and drug dealers LOL. I prefer to own my phone (put the money out upfront) and then pay only $40 a month. Seems cheaper to me. Anyway that was our thinking many many years ago when we switched from a plan to prepaid. Maybe it's more cost effective now to have a plan? Not sure but we all have iPhones and prepaid plans with att and it's much cheaper than it was when we made the switch.

Edit- we would consider a family plan if it turns out to be cheaper- that's our only reason and we aren't poor- far from it just don't like to spend money we don't have to- so I guess you could call us cheap? My hubby has a masters in financial management so I guess it's just the way he thinks LOL. We just try to save money where we can on things like this. But if now it's cheaper to have a family plan we would make the switch- guess I should look into it. Many years ago it wasn't.

Edit again- sorry if this has been talked to death. Don't want to contribute to a dead horse LOL. I'm a little behind.

Thank you for your excellent post. I have racked my brain and cannot think of anything that links supposed POI to DS's disappearance apart from the search of his house. I mistakenly dismissed the claims that renters were living there. In going back over the news videos, I find one neighbor that said this particularly credible. I feel very uncomfortable with the possibility that I have contributed to making his already difficult life worse.

I Feel the same way as I had theories too. The fact of the matter is your right, as exciting (at the time) as the house search was, nobody ever specifically named any supposed POI. Possibilities include tenants, family members staying over during difficult time, perhaps to help out with household while wife in hospital, etc. I still have seen ZERO link whatsoever that supposed POI is even a security guard. Is fireman/security guard that obvious of a connection? Its not for me.
I think this boils down to too much confidence in Main Stream Media. They post horribly inaccurate, jumbled stuff all the time in an attempt to "be first". Maybe a Security guard is renting. Maybe the owner (different from the security guard) has a wife in the hospital...and MSM just jumbled everything together. Frankly, I've seen MSM butcher one thing after another, and at a certain point you have to consider that they really don't have any more information then we do since LE is tight lipped. I would consider Oxford street neighbors or Berkley residents a better source at this point than a news network trolling for viewers.

I don't think DS was involved in drugs or was an informant. Her alleged marijuana use has no support that I am aware of
other than a smoke filter key chain ?

The keychain smoke filter could have actually been a innocent gift from someone she knows. She seems like the type of person that would have thought the keychain smiley buddy was cute and the person that owned it just gave it to her.

The multiple agencies involved could be because both DS and her Mother work at Met Life. Met Life sells insurance amongst other services involving investors money ... Very large sums of money from people all over the world. Money that could be from good sources or sources that need places to hide it. Maybe her disappearance has to do with knowledge and fear of exposure. Maybe she discovered something shady and contacted the fraud dept. which started an investigation.

Another possibility ( I don't know which depts either DS or her Mom work in for Met Life ) but maybe a benefits cancellation or denial was involved. People waiting for checks to pay bills , house payments , medical treatments can get very desperate. Not getting paid and or losing health care benefits could certainly push someone in a direction they would have never gone.

Some employers take out insurance on their employees. I know it sounds crazy but they do. So let's say MetLife gets paid $50k from their insurance if DS dies in some way. So they put up the $50k for the reward knowing that they will break even if she is found dead or missing and they need to pay the reward.

If she is found and the reward gets paid out its good publicity for MetLife because they helped. Also they could be just doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, let's hope so.

I haven't seen one MetLife friend of Dani's (on FB) say they never saw FG. All I've seen them say (indignantly, I might add) is that he didn't work for MetLife, he worked for the building management.

I agree 100% with Wardog. Also, there is a big difference between not cooperating with the meda and not cooperating with LE.

I don't think its important to get too hung up on the burner phone issue, as thats just one piece that points, in big blinking letters, to the world of illegal narcotics. Again, I'm absolutely amazed at how quickly people are willing to write off the immediate, from day 1 presence of hardcore, specialized drug-related task forces like the DEA, SONIC, etc. Random Disappearances are not their job--unless its linked to hardcore/major drug trafficking or traffickers. The combination of that and "hard to trace" phone point to drugs being involved until something, anything, dispels that notion.
Look, I've heard of people involved with "Muling" drugs that don't seem anymore sketchy than you or me or the person who works in your office. The mules might not "do" any drugs drugs. They might not "deal" any drugs. They move it from A to B, and are a person unlikely to get "pinched" by police, unlike the people they're muling for which are easy targets. Its also possible that she was a small time dealer who stepped on some very big toes. Theres a million things that can go wrong in the world of illegal narcotics, and unfortunately very few/nothing that can go right.

I think this is fair to say--If this is tied to a major drug-related, organized-crime element (that doesn't mean mafia, I'm referring to any illegal criminal enterprise)...then I would not be jumping out of my chair to share information to LE either. Lets say this group is dangerous, which might be clear by DS disappearing. Would you want to be first in line to inform on them in the most public way possible?
Frankly I would still do whatever it took to help LE. But some people might worry about their own safety is this is the type of case that I think it might be.

According to this, he doesn't appear to be cooperating with LE. In the clip, the reporter says, "he has nothing to say to the police."

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/security-g...issing-danielle-stislicki-of-farmington-hills

I agree 100% with Wardog. Also, there is a big difference between not cooperating with the meda and not cooperating with LE.

I don't think he buried her, the ground is too hard. Frozen to be exact in my opinion. I agree with you, not drug related a predator and I think the reason the drug enforcement is involved is linked to the other woman on the Home Depot drugs in her system and found dead on top of the Home Depot, police did not give all the details, can you imagine the panic that would occur if they notified the public that foul play was suspected and a body on top of the Home Depot? My guess is both crimes are related and both cars had the girls belongs such as identification and credit cards left in the car. Both girls brown hair and between the ages of 20 to 28.

Elizabeth Hock's death was determined to be accidental per the Medical Examiner's report. There was no crime involved. EH's death and DS' disappearance are not related.

Medical Examiner: Accidental asphyxia is cause in missing Farmington Hills woman Elizabeth Hock’s death

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death

Websleuths discussion of Elizabeth Hock:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Hills-6-Sept-2016&highlight=ELIZABETH+HOCK

Elizabeth Hock's death was determined to be accidental per the Medical Examiner's report. There was no crime involved. EH's death and DS' disappearance are not related.

Medical Examiner: Accidental asphyxia is cause in missing Farmington Hills woman Elizabeth Hock’s death

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death

Websleuths discussion of Elizabeth Hock:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Hills-6-Sept-2016&highlight=ELIZABETH+HOCK

I didn't follow her case. What is accidental asphyxia?

EXACTLY this! I posted earlier about a casual statement made by a family member saying "when we get through this I want to sleep like a baby! ��" (quote included the emoji) this to me seems very much to like something I would say if I knew my kid was alive, but just didn't know where they were at the moment. I completely agree that I think this case is not at all what it appears at first glance.
I agree with what someone else said, I have not seen anything stating that FG is definitively the POI, which makes me uncomfortable to discuss him so matter-of-factly.

I can't agree more. And why no searches. This case has been handled much differently than what the same police department did when the girl found dead on the roof went missing. Same jurisdiction, same time frame, similar profiles. And yet you get this eerie instinct that the police are trying to resolve something "greater" than finding one missing person and the perpetrator. The parents who know more than we do have emphasized the possibility of DS no longer being in Michigan. And I get this eerie feeling that they know something about the people involved and those people's out of state connections. And my mind which once thought "romantic affair gone awry" keeps saying informant, informant, informant... and the damn keychain. It gets more attention at the press conference than HER photo.

From the Medical Examiner's report, it sounds to me like Ms. Hock's head/neck became trapped in a small space causing her to be "strangled" and stop breathing.

L.E. is keeping what they know to themselves. I take this as a good sign as they are building a case and hopefully are close to answers.

All we really and truly know for sure is that Danielle is a compassionate and kind person who helps others whenever she can.She is obviously loved and cherished by her family and friends.

Plus we know that she is missing.

That is really all any of us know for certain.

I continue to pray for her safe recovery and pray for strength, hope and love for her family and friends.

Can someone who saw the photo of the POI in Lyon Twp Fire outfit, please clarify to me if he was in actual turnout gear (fire gear), a uniform (shirt and usually navy blue pants), or just a T-shirt? Also, when was it taken? If you would prefer, you can private message me with the info. TIA

He had actual fire gear in the picture that I saw.

It's very hard to know, as LE, the media, and family has been so tight lipped. This case seems to be going cold. Much time has elapsed since the interview of their POI and nothing more has come of it. Often times they use MSM to pressure POI's but this absolute silence seems to demonstrate a coldness to the case. They are still asking for tips and that seems to point to the direction of a dead end case. I don't want to be negative but WTH? And again, to keep repeating myself, why are ppl not searching for her? IGA is surrounded by open land and it just makes sense to start looking... Especially on a day like today, no snow on the ground.... Everything is exposed.

I disagree and believe they have a suspect. They are just waiting on the DNA to come back before there are any charges.

Maybe when MSM gave the info that lead people to believe FG is a POI, LE just let it go and cover as information so they could actually persue their real POI without a bunch of "meddling kids" getting in the way.

JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Consider this rumour only.... But you know those giant fans that are on roofs of industrial buildings? I presume she was wearing a scarf or some other piece of loose clothing that got caught...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Consider this rumour only.... But you know those giant fans that are on roofs of industrial buildings? I presume she was wearing a scarf or some other piece of loose clothing that got caught...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Haven't read the case, so I might be wrong, but from just what has been reported in this thread, she died by "compression" asphyxia...so that her being trapped in a tight place would be a more likely scenario. (Chest compressed so she couldn't take a breath.) The sort of situation that might happen when someone gets trapped in a chimney, for example...or falls off a roof and gets wedged between two buildings.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member