MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was half the night trying to come up with a theory that would involve the POI in most peoples minds in Danielle's disappearance....and I can't...

- First I went with the drug involvement idea. Doesn't work for me for several reasons - 1.) POI worked really hard to get his Firefighter 1 & 2 Cert and his EMT license ( EMT isn't a walk in the park to get, as some here have suggested) and you will blow your entire career if you get caught using/buying/selling drugs. I feel confident he wasn't using or selling drugs it isn't worth it to him, you don't go to fire academy, EMT programs, etc to lose everything. 2.) Then you have the fact that all families involved are by all accounts outstanding citizens. 3.) He just doesn't meet the profile of a user/buyer/seller.
-Then I went with trafficking for money, but why DS. I mean there are plenty of girls in the Metro Detroit area that can be found on places like Back Page that nobody would have missed for weeks, months, heck even years and the abduction could have been done much more discretely.
-Then I moved on to infatuation gone wrong - possibly, I guess. But still there are holes in that theory for me. I get that good people do really bad things, but he has a sick wife who is in and out of the hospital, who would have time to stalk? You'd stick out like a sore thumb if you were a husband who spent a lot of time at the hospital and then one day stopped coming up?
-Also, rule out abduction for money - her family is by no means wealthy and an abductor wouldn't have had any idea that it her reward would reach $129,000

This is my whole issue with the current POI, I can't determine a motive -

I am posting this here to get other's thoughts, maybe there is something I am not seeing. Maybe its just that I have a hard time seeing this guy committing a crime because my husband and a majority of our friends are first responders (EMS, Fire, Police, etc) and I can't imagine any of them hurting/abducting another person. Give me some ideas...pick my theories apart...

BBM

He works in the same building as she does. He sees her every day. That's when he stalks her. He knows her car, knows where she likes to park, probably knows where her office is and what time she takes lunch. Their places of residence are only about 20 minutes apart from one another. If his wife were home, he could say he drove a coworker home or ran an errand while he followed her home. Shoot, he could have even left his post to follow her. It was mentioned before that sometimes people receive mixed/wrong messages by something as small as eye contact. She could have complimented him on his hat one day for all we know and in his mind, she's interested. If she began to notice his growing interest in her that way, she might have done a 180 and made sure she never looked at him, never went near him, etc. That might trigger him. He isn't ready to let her go and she isn't smiling anymore, so now what?

All just speculation, but from a woman who has had these same things happen, it is entirely possible.

So I was half the night trying to come up with a theory that would involve the POI in most peoples minds in Danielle's disappearance....and I can't...

- First I went with the drug involvement idea. Doesn't work for me for several reasons - 1.) POI worked really hard to get his Firefighter 1 & 2 Cert and his EMT license ( EMT isn't a walk in the park to get, as some here have suggested) and you will blow your entire career if you get caught using/buying/selling drugs. I feel confident he wasn't using or selling drugs it isn't worth it to him, you don't go to fire academy, EMT programs, etc to lose everything. 2.) Then you have the fact that all families involved are by all accounts outstanding citizens. 3.) He just doesn't meet the profile of a user/buyer/seller.
-Then I went with trafficking for money, but why DS. I mean there are plenty of girls in the Metro Detroit area that can be found on places like Back Page that nobody would have missed for weeks, months, heck even years and the abduction could have been done much more discretely.
-Then I moved on to infatuation gone wrong - possibly, I guess. But still there are holes in that theory for me. I get that good people do really bad things, but he has a sick wife who is in and out of the hospital, who would have time to stalk? You'd stick out like a sore thumb if you were a husband who spent a lot of time at the hospital and then one day stopped coming up?
-Also, rule out abduction for money - her family is by no means wealthy and an abductor wouldn't have had any idea that it her reward would reach $129,000

I am posting this here to get other's thoughts, maybe there is something I am not seeing. Maybe its just that I have a hard time seeing this guy committing a crime because my husband and a majority of our friends are first responders (EMS, Fire, Police, etc) and I can't imagine any of them hurting/abducting another person. Give me some ideas...pick my theories apart...

I agree that if it is indeed FG, that it seems exceedingly unlikely that it was drugs or human trafficking (I happen to think both are unlikely to involve DS no matter who was involved, especially human trafficking. Human trafficking operates around the margins of society -- people who are vulnerable, won't be missed for one reason or another, and/or who are already leading a risky lifestyle of some sort or another...does not at all fit with DS).

I could, however, see a crush/stalker situation, or even a sudden rage situation. Who on earth knows why stalkers pick the targets they pick. I mentioned above two scenarios when I had stalkers. I was cute, yes, but I lived in a college town where there were, literally, thousands upon thousands of young, attractive women, and there was absolutely nothing exceptional about me. Pick a six-pack of average female college students to be in the background at your coffeehouse, and that was me. These were men who did not know me, so it was not my sparkling personality nor my wit nor intelligence. It just was what it was. Super creepy and weird and for no particular reason whatsoever.

Now take a gander at the Annie Le case. She was murdered by a lab tech who was pissed off because she didn't clean out her rat cages well enough. Really? Didn't clean out her rat cages? That precipitated a fight and...he raped and murdered her! Again, it makes no friggin sense whatsoever. They knew each other very casually, and he...was attracted to her? And wanted to kill her? Was enraged because she didn't keep her rat cages up to his standards? People who do stuff like that don't even understand themselves...there is absolutely no understanding them from outside of their own insane brains.

Anyway, IF she was abducted by someone at work, I just don't think it has to really make sense. However, we do know that most victims of crime are victims at the hands of people they knew, even casually. So, I don't think that it's totally unlikely that she attracted attention of some sort from someone she came into contact with at work.

I'm sorry I know I'm a few pages behind but I'm confused, is there a different POI than the guy whose house was searched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure why this keeps coming up: My friends and family who actually live downtown and have since before it started to get rebuilt and better and attracted more people from sport events, restaurants and entertainment. Lots of lofts and condos and apartments are being built cause people like to live downtown. They tell me they don't go out at night alone. There is nothing more to it. People who go downtown here in MI If you don't live there you aren't going to be walking around randomly at night alone near the two places the guy said she was seen. They already said that the report of her being seen wasn't her so not sure why you would say I'm making assumptions.... maybe your friends do walk around alone, mine don't! Moving on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with this. I get that it wasn’t her he saw, but I work downtown, and the place is crazy at 7PM on a Friday night, especially after the tree lightning in November and the ice rink opening up. There are events every weekend. The transit center is busy, the people mover stations are busy, the sidewalks are busy, traffic is gridlocked getting into the city. I drive that way home around that time every night, and getting around the pedestrian traffic is rough. I have walked that way to meet friends for dinner alone and feel safer than I do in my own neighborhood, and I used to take the bus from the transit center to the suburbs every day years ago (before I had kids to drive to daycare), and still felt safe. The only problem I ever had was one of the regular panhandlers asking me loudly why I hated the homeless when I didn’t give him money every single day. Would I be alone at 2AM? No. 7PM? Absolutely.

I've had a question rolling around in my mind for a while...who told police what her key chain looked like? I could never ever tell you what my close friends' key chains looked like. Maybe not even my husband's! That has always been an interesting tidbit to me and made me even think they HAD her key chain but wanted a POI to stir a little, maybe go back to a scene to look around and make sure he hadn't dropped it? Dunno...

I've thought from the beginning that it was someone she knows, maybe having a relationship with, and had become pregnant. She decided to tell him, things went bad.

But then I think "Why are SONIC, Secret Service and DEA involved?" ... and I'm back to square one.

There you have it.

I've had a question rolling around in my mind for a while...who told police what her key chain looked like? I could never ever tell you what my close friends' key chains looked like. Maybe not even my husband's! That has always been an interesting tidbit to me and made me even think they HAD her key chain but wanted a POI to stir a little, maybe go back to a scene to look around and make sure he hadn't dropped it? Dunno...
It's on her Instagram.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm exactly with you on your thoughts. Not sure if theres anything left in these theories left to pick apart anymore. I do feel and have felt from the beginning that LE had significant info early on. The few things that still dont sit well with me are 1) timeline of first night to first notice of her disappearance at 4pm next day and the fact that is was the same person she had plans with 24 hours earlier. Not saying she was involved in anything other than possibly knowing who DS couldve met up with or talked to after work on her way home. Something I usually do before my plans, is speak with them at least once just to say ok, out of work now, doing this then stopping here so Ill be by around 7ish, something to that effect. So the interest in any POI could've began that day. 2) The early posts which have all been taken down about the forensics that were being done in an around the ice skating rink, weeks ago. Then come to find out POI house next to same rink weeks later. Coincidence? Was there anything going on at the rink or was it the first investigation into the house that was tightly kept under wraps? Lastly, is there absolutely anything so far that connects a POI to being a security guard in general but specifically at Met Life?

He might well be innocent, which is why I said I might be wrong. I all but convicted and sentenced a different person in my own mind early on this investigation and it looks as if I was wrong, so I'm open to being wrong again :)

But I would be happy to leave my facebook open for people to go over if they wish - IF - I was innocent. I would have nothing to hide so would be of the attitude look at my profile, you won't find anything.

Your quite right and I understand other people are just more private. I think I am coupling that with the fact that he has refused to speak to LE. Two things that I, and maybe only I, consider to be strange actions of an innocent being.

I understand what you are saying but I wouldn't leave my facebook open if there was something in the news and I could be associated with it, even if I had absolutely no involvement in whatever. (not after being a regular on WS)

I'm exactly with you on your thoughts. Not sure if theres anything left in these theories left to pick apart anymore. I do feel and have felt from the beginning that LE had significant info early on. The few things that still dont sit well with me are 1) timeline of first night to first notice of her disappearance at 4pm next day and the fact that is was the same person she had plans with 24 hours earlier. Not saying she was involved in anything other than possibly knowing who DS couldve met up with or talked to after work on her way home. Something I usually do before my plans, is speak with them at least once just to say ok, out of work now, doing this then stopping here so Ill be by around 7ish, something to that effect. So the interest in any POI could've began that day. 2) The early posts which have all been taken down about the forensics that were being done in an around the ice skating rink, weeks ago. Then come to find out POI house next to same rink weeks later. Coincidence? Was there anything going on at the rink or was it the first investigation into the house that was tightly kept under wraps? Lastly, is there absolutely anything so far that connects a POI to being a security guard in general but specifically at Met Life?

Yes, several main stream media reports that are linked to earlier in the thread have said he worked at MetLife. The only thing that's not really clear is if he was actually employed by MetLife, or employed by the building's contracted security service.

Working on a little something for Danielle. Message me if you are interested, please!
Are you looking for people to help with something, or just people to share it with? I'm interested either way.

I wonder if her parents or her family know a lot of people high up. This is also a small town. We see small towns fail in these cases, and some go above and beyond. I don't know what their strategy was to not provide searches but when this all shakes out, I'll bet it'll be another simple explanation that we hadn't thought of. Atomic was asked to describe the person she encountered in the parking lot and they knew she hadn't seen him. I guess I was wrong and they had more than we thought they did on days 1, 2, 3...they had video surveillance of her leaving either with him, or followed by him. It's a little strange that the first home bust wasn't until the 14th, they had to have been watching him. Probably even questioning him.
I am confused as to whatbyou are saying here: Atomic asked herbto describe person she saw in parking lot?
Did they say she was seen talking to someone in parking lot?
Yes, several main stream media reports that are linked to earlier in the thread have said he worked at MetLife. The only thing that's not really clear is if he was actually employed by MetLife, or employed by the building's contracted security service.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have not seen any MSM reports naming the person who worked security. They've reported someone connected to the Oxford house works security at MetLife, but they didn't say who this was.

I have not seen any MSM reports naming the person who worked security. They've reported someone connected to the Oxford house works security at MetLife, but they didn't say who this was.

I agree. I did not mean to imply that MSM has named him. They made the connection between his place of employment, the fact that he has a sick family member, and his address. They provided enough information about him so that anyone could name him.

Like you, I've been thinking along similar lines, always coming back to square one:thinking:. Let me toss this out for consideration. The reward money was gathered quickly and at a pretty high but yet strange amount ($129,000 vs. say an even $150,000) Is the reward being publicly capped sending a message to potential kidnappers? Could a ransom request been made and then kept secret by LE and family similar to the Sheri Papini case in California? Is this why the apartment complex stepped in with a quick $50,000 for unkown reasons? Among many obvious reasons, is this why the family is seemingly particularly concerned about her being held against her will? I'm almost thinking that Oxford Rd. home may have served as a temporary safe house with the perp (possibly scratched and injured) sleeping on a mattress in the home before taking her to another location to be held until conditions were met. I like this option as it keeps DS alive in thought.

I am confused as to whatbyou are saying here: Atomic asked herbto describe person she saw in parking lot?
Did they say she was seen talking to someone in parking lot?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No, a poster here on WS was approached by a man in the same apartment area/parking lot that day. She contacted police and after she gave a description, they weren't interested in who this person was. Obviously didn't match the description of the POI they already had (and that was really early on if I recall?). Basically what I was saying is they had an idea about who he was pretty early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox