MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume at least some of this is based on info provided by other people, that you did not witness FG ask DS for a ride home?

Objection, hearsay? You know this personally? That'd make you FG or DS then? I dunno. that's a lot to swallow.

Well, user Midwestern did say "From what I hear..." so probably not.

But with speculation of "heroine" use by DS, DS being an informant, etc., couldn't 95% of this thread be considered rumor?

This is true. I have no desire to post anything that's not 100% true.

Your posts will likely be deleted, because you have inside information. You NEED to contact a moderator to become a Verified Insider.

Please do that ASAP ... I'm very interested to hear more!!!

Well, user Midwestern did say "From what I hear..." so probably not.

But with speculation of "heroine" use by DS, DS being an informant, etc., couldn't 95% of this thread be considered rumor?

I think the difference is people speculating about hypothetical scenarios aren't saying they "know" these things to be true.

Most of the content of Midwestern's post has been posted many times before in these threads---by posters spit-balling hypothetical scenarios.

Midwestern is coming to us and saying "these are true facts" rather than saying this is what I Midwestern think hypothetically could have happened.

So they know each other.

Wasn't that confirmed in the latest media report?

I think so. Something about being acquainted, at least; which if DS and FG were trying to keep their "acquaintance" on the dl, might be a word you'd use to tactfully describe their relationship.

No idea what their relationship was beyond that term used in the latest media report.

I think the difference is people speculating about hypothetical scenarios aren't saying they "know" these things to be true.

Most of the content of Midwestern's post has been posted many times before in these threads---by posters spit-balling hypothetical scenarios.

Midwestern is coming to us and saying "these are true facts" rather than saying this is what I Midwestern think hypothetically could have happened.

They may well be facts. Just unverified at this point.

For those relative new folks opining about what's ok to post... WS has very specific rules about what is ok to post and what is not and under what conditions. Coldpizza has posted them over and over. It's Tricia's board and her rules, and we're in danger of getting this whole thread shut down if we're not careful. So, please, don't encourage people to break the rules, I beg of you. And for Midwesterner, WELCOME and please get verified because your insights are very interesting!

Haven't we gone over this already, radiation free meant not using a microwave oven for cooking food.

Ok. I'm confused. Radiation free to Danielle means not using a microwave? And she had to wait two years in order to safely donate blood ... because she used a microwave??? Lots of people use microwaves. Lots of people donate blood.

Splain.

Just my opinion but not sure posting all of this was a wise decision on your part.

Agreed. There are things I have purposely not mentioned on here for exactly that reason. Some things may be seriously detrimental to this case. LE have been tight lipped for specific reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so. Something about being acquainted, at least; which if DS and FG were trying to keep their "acquaintance" on the dl, might be a word you'd use to tactfully describe their relationship.

No idea what their relationship was beyond that term used in the latest media report.

MOO, I do not think the media was discreetly saying they had a relationship on the downlow. I think they meant, "knew each other in passing" like a worker in a building might know a security guard in passing.

Ok. I'm confused. Radiation free to Danielle means not using a microwave? And she had to wait two years in order to safely donate blood ... because she used a microwave??? Lots of people use microwaves. Lots of people donate blood.

Splain.

It was probably a joke with a lot of lols and winking emojis. This was way back in thread 2 or 3.

Agreed. There are things I have purposely not mentioned on here for exactly that reason. Some things may be seriously detrimental to this case. LE have been tight lipped for specific reasons.

So sorry about this, I saw it coming and posted to try and stop it, but my post was to late. I hope that it does not damage anything in this case.

It was probably a joke with a lot of lols and winking emojis. This was way back in thread 2 or 3.

Ok ... then clearly my sarcastic bone is broken. I missed the joke.

Has the family or LE said what DS's prior 24 hours consisted of? That is,

What did DS do Thursday after work?

Thursday overnight?

Rampant, wild, baseless speculation:

Could DS and FG have spent Thursday night together?

DS gets spotted by a co-worker with FG in the parking lot, co-worker asks "what's up with that?". DS covers with Oh, I'm driving him to/from work cuz his car's not working.

/speculation. Don't think the above is the case, for many reasons.

The broken down car thing seems unlikely as a legit thing that FG used to get DS over and into his house on that particular Friday when he lived the wrong way and she was due at a friend's for dinner, but anything's possible.

I could see "I'm driving him around b/c his car's not working" being a cover story.

But I wonder if anything's been said about DS's activities in the days preceding her disappearance.

It was said possibly knew each other and another thing we don't know who gave. That information they wanted to remain unidentified....... that tells me that was not authorized byou LE. Right?

I am willing to go out on a limb and say that this is not what happened and isn't even particularly interesting, and that it's potentially insulting to her family (i.e., that she was having an affair with her married abductor). MOO.

Thursday overnight?

DS gets spotted by a co-worker with FG in the parking lot, co-worker asks "what's up with that?". DS covers with Oh, I'm driving him to/from work cuz his car's not working.

/speculation. Don't think the above is the case, for many reasons. [ The broken down car thing seems unlikely as a legit thing that FG used to get DS over and into his house, but anything's possible ]

But I wonder if anything's been said about DS's activities in the days preceding her disappearance.

If we view this as a theory of what happened it mostly fits with all the MSM reported information. I'd think, however, she would have texted her friend to say she was helping someone out and would be later than expected. If she did do that, does the approach to the investigation fit?

Thursday overnight?

/speculation. Don't think the above is the case, for many reasons. [ The broken down car thing seems unlikely as a legit thing that FG used to get DS over and into his house, but anything's possible ]

LE must have phone records or eyewitness or insider testimony as they had to have gotten probable cause for a search warrant. Unless probable cause in this case is just their theory if that flies with a judge. But they want the phone for location. If it's off or she turned GPS off they can't ping it.

Oh, if only someone knew sooner. But likely the first few hours were the critical and it would have been nearly impossible. Samsung does have a Family Locator App but I have not activated it or researched how it works. Wonder if that would have helped if she chose to use it.

I think it's worth noting that the neighbor who made that statement about who lives in the house is an attorney. Don't want to say too much because I don't want to break the rules.

That's want I thought when I saw the video. IMO..the law firm is spreading misinformation. So sad with DS missing.

But we have to remember she was not going to her friends for dinner that night.
Then for some reason those plans changed. I wonder what her original plan was.

Not sure where you got that from. DS made plans earlier in the week with her friend for Fri and Sat. This info was confirmed by Holocene(verified insider).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member