MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, just introducing myself after finding this site and forum. I'm trying to get caught up and hope I can help in some way to get Danielle found. I live in the Farmington Hills area and have been thinking about her since she was reported missing. Sending positive vibes and blessings to everyone.

Hi there, just introducing myself after finding this site and forum. I'm trying to get caught up and hope I can help in some way to get Danielle found. I live in the Farmington Hills area and have been thinking about her since she was reported missing. Sending positive vibes and blessings to everyone.

Welcome, Peace4thcity!

:welcome4:

Welcome! :loveyou:

I don't know if the Michigan Stalking Laws have been discussed or not. In my state they are ridiculous! Example-as long as the person following you is not threatening to cause harm to you, they can follow you! If they go in same establishment as you, they must buy something. Grrr!

Anyway, I checked Michigan laws out. They are much simpler and don't permit the BS my state does.

From michiganlawyer.com, breaking it down into terms we understand:
" What contact is considered “unconsented”?

Consent is a key element of a stalking charge. Unconsented contact is any contact that the other party does not want and can include:

Sending email or posted mail
Being in visual contact with
Approaching
Confronting
Calling
Entering that persons property or workplace"

The point of all this, is IF she had a stalker, was aware of it, had she contacted the police? Could it be LE was aware of her movements that Friday night, perhaps even tailing her or were to appear at a designated place, and something went awry?

Yes, there are loopholes in that statement. However, there is also a reason for LE's statement regarding their concern about her safety and not her location (not exact quote). They evidently know or knew something!
I lived in a city about 30 minutes from DS and had a stalker that also lived in the same complex.
He literally kept me outside for 25 minutes, positioned in a way that I could not reenter my vehicle, enter the building, or otherwise leave the area, at 3 AM one morning. When I did get inside, I called the police. I made a report. I wanted a restraining order. I was told I needed 3 complaints before one could be issued.

I moved out 1 month (and 1 more harassment incident where my CHILD was also present) later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I noticed the FB page disappeared again...just when I was going to check something out

Returning the car to IG (apartment) is a clue in itself. I'm convinced.

Today I woke up with the following on my mind: A perpetrator who feared he was recognized by a camera or mutual acquaintance might return the car as a cover up. "I only got a ride home from her". That same perpetrator would be far less concerned of being recognized by people at I.G. who were not acquainted with him.

I lived at IG. Unless they have marked spaces with apartment numbers since that time, it would be impossible to know which tenant uses which space. There are 6 apartments housed inside a door. You have a good shot at being lucky at your guess--it's probably one of the closest 6 spots to that door.

But you have an even luckier chance if the car is returned in the middle of the night.

I think its abundantly clear that the security guard reads this forum based on the monitoring of social media, etc. Its kind of unsettling because it wouldn't shock me if he has even posted here as well, as it is an anonymous site. Not sure if anything can be done with that information, more than anything I just kind of find it interesting.

Guys, her address is likely on her license. That address leads directly to her apartment building.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

While this is true, I don't think a stranger would even attempt parking back at her residence. IF LE believes she wasn't the one that parked the vehicle, then, IMO, the person that did park it is known to DS and has been there previously.

Had a stranger abducted DS, stolen her vehicle, it probably would have been abandoned somewhere else, torched, or possibly even sold or the parks taken off...all those things have happened in other cases. Of the very few cases that I can recall the vehicle being back at the person missing home, it was a spouse, friend, ex bf, coworker, etc that committed the crime. A stranger would leave it there if they abducted from the apt complex, but I just don't see one driving it back to the apt and parking it... way too risky when there's no need to park it there. The idea of being seen parking the vehicle where she lived, and the possibility of neighbors seeing who parked the vehicle, and not knowing about cameras or not, or the habits of the rest of the apt complex..... versus a side road, deserted parking lot, into a wooded area, into a lake, etc....

Just my thoughts POI did this crime against Danielle and he's really starting to feel the heat. He needs to do the right thing and let the truth be known. I'm sure he does read here. So what's right and let Dani come home. :hourglass::copcar::maddening:

I noticed the FB page disappeared again...just when I was going to check something out

Ohhh...maybe this means something might be happening soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back to the thread you noted... are those all deleted now? Seems like A LOT of comments are being deleted at the same time the fb shut down and as someone pointing out FG is likely watching here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
Doesn't matter what gets deleted now. We have screen shots.

Ohhh...maybe this means something might be happening soon?

I fricken hope so!!!
ETA: As in, the perpetrator gets officially charged.

It's critical to keep an open mind when sleuthing. For instance one might question the character of a person who stays out late at, or even frequents bars to play games when their partner is quite sick. But have we, as they say, "Walked in their shoes?". Maybe it's therapeutic? Like I said, I try to keep an open mind. Try to.

I oppose the stalker theory. I think the house would have been searched at an earlier point in the disappearance had there been a formal complaint. And I think DS would have made that complaint.

But then again, perhaps that explains her mother's reference to "her kind helpful nature may have contributed to all of this". She refused to take their advice and report it.

Yet I think a stalker would have made his move quicker. He left in October, this happened in December. There were probably others he would have moved on to. Doubtful it was just "her". Unless he was waiting for the opportunity of an empty house. A wife away... I don't think that is the case here.

It is more likely an event occurred much closer to Dec. 2nd. The 1st?My gut tells me it was in response to an "event".

But I think there was concrete evidence which allowed that search at the home. It just took a little more time than what we would expect if there were something on record. And I think multiple searches speaks volumes. As does the removal of a mattress.

I would be curious if it was out of the ordinary for DS to leave work a little bit early on a Friday. I know she worked Saturday. I don't think that is a big deal for a 29 year old in terms of being tired,... Was the request out of the ordinary?

Does she usually takes an overnight bag to work, knowing will sleeps at the friends? If so, why not this particular Friday? Was she out late too late Thursday, too tired to pack? Where did she sleep? Thursday is a big bar night in metro Detroit. Exhaustion might explain why she wanted to leave a little bit early. And so would a "quick conversation" with a "friend" she planned to have some words with in the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member