MI MI - Detroit, WhtFem 25-35, UP12001, in attic, "dishwater blonde", '86 concert TShirt, Nov'89

Phyllis Flynn went missing in May 88 and was last known to live in the Southwest side of Detroit in a hotel with her boyfriend. Her hair is mentioned as having blond streaks. The height is off quite a bit. I tried to enlarge pics to check teeth but they are fuzzy at best. Phyllis' teeth appear to have the straight bottom edges of UID but I think her top jaw as a whole is wider

3432DFMI - Phyllis Anne Flynn

Thoughts?
Quite possibly my sister

The Detroit Police Department are supposed to have the dental records for Phyllis. DPD Case #1405280195

Wow. Coonhound - have you sent in Margie Ranshaw as a tip to investigators?
I spoke to the Ranshaw family today about this thread in case it is not Phyllis. I hope Margie comes home just as much and as soon and Phyllis!!! <3

The Detroit Police Department are supposed to have the dental records for Phyllis. DPD Case #1405280195
@justagrashoper
Thread for Phyllis..

Also the other referenced missing pers.

Last edited:
How about this girl - Laurel Mary Lesh

Missing Since: March 2, 1989
Location Last Seen: Warren, Macomb County, Michigan
Race: White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color: Brown

All seem to match although the hair colour to me looks more brown than blonde but its not really good quality photo either...

How about this girl - Laurel Mary Lesh

Missing Since: March 2, 1989
Location Last Seen: Warren, Macomb County, Michigan
Race: White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color: Brown

All seem to match although the hair colour to me looks more brown than blonde but its not really good quality photo either...
Welcome to Ws @Liisbet thanks for the suggestion!
Ws thread..

I hate to jump in this late in the discussion, but can anyone tell me where the UP dental photos came from? They are not in NamUs, and I am trying to verify the original source.

My understanding is that they were initially in namus. But were pulled at a later date
I have seen reference to that, but there are no marking on them to indicate they actually belong to this person. I just want to be sure I’m look at the correct person. So much gets mixed up over time, it can be difficult.

Thank you so much for responding!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back