MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She claims California, but we know he had no money to pay for gas, and she says she didn't give him any. And we know his phone never left Saginaw Co. No poly, just extensive interviews.

Oh, and hotel operator says she cleaned his stuff out by herself, she claims Eric was there.

she needs to take a polygraph.. something is rotten here:what:

They were in Saginaw - Buena Vista Twp. - but have recently moved out of state.

which LE is handling his case?? What were they "checking out" that they had to wait so long to release this to the media???

I don't like this at all.:snooty:

She claims California, but we know he had no money to pay for gas, and she says she didn't give him any. And we know his phone never left Saginaw Co. No poly, just extensive interviews.

Oh, and hotel operator says she cleaned his stuff out by herself, she claims Eric was there.

does he know anyone in California? (just wondering why she gave the extreme opposite of the country as his destination.. usually perps do this to buy time or impede the investigation.. if she was giving false info that is)

Child was and is with mom. Nether Eric nor his family was aware of the child until right before he moved there in late 2010. No custody battles.

If Eric was unaware that he had fathered his egf's child, I suppose there hadn't been previous custody issues, but that might have changed when he met his child and wanted a relationship. Ex-girlfriend probably knows a lot more about Eric's "disappearance". :moo:

was she cleaning out his stuff before or after her claims that he left?

when was he last seen by the hotel operator? (day)

She tells police she helped Eric pack and she last saw him driving south on Mar. 21, 2011.

Last seen a few days earlier by hotel operator - can't recall exact day w/o looking through my notes, but he is consistent in saying Eric wasn't there when she came twice to clean out his room.

because I wouldn't trust a word the egf is saying :moo:

Right, but proving anything is a whole different ball game. In general, what she told family early on and what she tells police don't match, but...here we are.

does he know anyone in California? (just wondering why she gave the extreme opposite of the country as his destination.. usually perps do this to buy time or impede the investigation.. if she was giving false info that is)

He lived there in the 90's for a while, and liked to talk about it, so that could be a possible explanation for the choice of state. No calls on his phone to anyone out there though.

Supposedly the police sent their release to more than one media outlet, not just this one. Was disappointed only the one picked it up. Wouldn't hurt to send it twice if we dupe them, would it? Also I doubt they hit Detroit.

Supposedly the police sent their release to more than one media outlet, not just this one. Was disappointed only the one picked it up. Wouldn't hurt to send it twice if we dupe them, would it? Also I doubt they hit Detroit.

once you get the flyer done WE can hit detroit :rocker:

I would love to see the media go out and interview the hotel person that witnessed the packing sans Eric and also last saw him a few days before this packing up

When was the car last seen? Was it also on the day(s) of the packing or was it gone before that time? (just curious)

Well if we start hounding the media with emails their liable to go out and dig into it we just have to show them there is interest in this case!
Ill start emailing away as soon as I finish lunch!

big thanks to Kimster for making this a spotlight case!!!!! Pretty soon Kimster is going to try to get Eric's picture on the front page to get him some more attention.

I would love to see the media go out and interview the hotel person that witnessed the packing sans Eric and also last saw him a few days before this packing up

When was the car last seen? Was it also on the day(s) of the packing or was it gone before that time? (just curious)

Getting a camera there and having him tell them that would be great. if you guys know how to do that/ help with that it would also be great - we sure don't!

Hotel operator says she was there moving his stuff in a car not Eric's, and that Eric wasn't there - two different days. She says she helped him move out, drove separately and watched Eric drive off south.

Getting a camera there and having him tell them that would be great. if you guys know how to do that/ help with that it would also be great - we sure don't!

Hotel operator says she was there in a car not Eric's.

maybe you could get in touch with the media outlet that did the story in the opening post and offer to do an interview to get the ball rolling? Just an idea...idk...

has the home of the egf been searched? I also notice there is a river right up the road there... has that been searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa