MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone who is following trails been able to make a connect to Kentucky at all?

Could someone tell me where the photo of him was taken in the room that has the "Dream" wall hanging? Was this at the motel?

Which photo is that? I remember a wall hanging that had the word dream on it in the apt he and the 3rd wife had in Ohio

Where did someone see the Deja Vu Post?

If i am thinking right the photo with "Dream" in the background was a photo he took of himself and photoshopped a few months or so before the 3rd wife left the apt they had in Ohio. I am using a phone to view that link and from I can tell it is of the wall hanging I remember there

Posts that were deleted on Facebook. Phone and computer gone. Possibilities she took those items and used one or both to log in Facebook & Twitter to post as him because she may not have had his passwords but if he had them saved in the phone or computer then it was easy. Just log right in without needing the passwords. Because it was supposedly done from his phone or computer right and some things I saw I don't believe was posted as him. Just some were not worded right for the way I knew him to talk.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Along with his personal Facebook account. The photo there is just to me sends a red flag. I can't see anything other than that photo because of privacy settings but that photo it isn't exactly weird because of how Eric always has been but think about it. Its a pic of eric that obviously is held by a female hand (notice the neatly manicured nails) and the pic of she holds is in flames. Doesn't look like a photo shop job either. Looks to be really on fire. Now did he set that as the profile pic or did she do it?

Along with his personal Facebook account. The photo there is just to me sends a red flag. I can't see anything other than that photo because of privacy settings but that photo it isn't exactly weird because of how Eric always has been but think about it. Its a pic of eric that obviously is held by a female hand (notice the neatly manicured nails) and the pic of she holds is in flames. Doesn't look like a photo shop job either. Looks to be really on fire. Now did he set that as the profile pic or did she do it?

Yes. It is very interesting. I don't know him as I only joined this case 24 hours ago, but I see a deeper meaning in that photo.

So far I have that Eric's former girlfriend and the mother of his child says:

1: He took off for CA, up the Dixie Highway
2: He has been killed and she can prove she had nothing to do with it ( although no body has been found, police have not said he's dead and no one knows where or when he might have been killed, if he has been)
3: He has been killed and she has implicated a person she thinks did it ( although the above also applies, plus LE don't seem to agree with her implications).

She'll probably throw her husband under the bus next. Just saying.....

I don't know who you are but wow! I'm loving your posts. Looks like you are pretty much thinking what I'm thinking.
She says oh he left for California. No, wait I think he was killed. No wait he was here in June. Now I don't know where he is.
That liar liar comment along the way was perfect for this FG don't ya think

Yes. It is very interesting. I don't know him as I only joined this case 24 hours ago, but I see a deeper meaning in that photo.

Well that pic takes me back to some ways back in posts about burns piles and to think we have no eric no items belonging to eric.
Suspicious....

Well that pic takes me back to some ways back in posts about burns piles and to think we have no eric no items belonging to eric.
Suspicious....
Burn piles? I evidently missed those posts.

There aren't any items left behind belonging to Eric that I have heard about yet. That part is odd to me. If someone else cleaned out a room he occupied for 5 months, I would expect them to miss something.

Exactly I saw something somewhere about burn piles near a house and we have none of his items. Nothing. So were those burn piles maybe his items they burned

Did he actually get to meet his child and spend time with him/her? Is there proof of this? Or did this end badly for him?

That one I have no clue on. Posts have said he did get to meet the child etc but I'm not sure what all happened with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member