GUILTY MI - Four children, ages 4-19, slain, mom injured, Dearborn Heights, 21 Sept 2016

I wish she had been more cautious when she chose a husband! I don't think I could ever trust a person with his background. And he certainly didn't deserve any kids! I wish the mom and family lots of love and prayers, and I personally hope he fries.

I couldn't trust a man like that, and it's really, really difficult for me to see how anyone could. But, I have to keep in mind that not everyone has had the same experiences in life. If I came across a man that had murdered his pregnant wife, I'd run the other way as fast as possible. Abusers don't change. Add in that he took it to the most despicable level...nope, definitely wouldn't even tell that guy my real name. After seeing so many cases on here, as sad as it is, it seems that a lot wouldn't do the same. I wish for every single one of those women that they had, though.

She's going to have a ton of guilt for even being with a guy like that in the first place. I hope she somehow finds the strength to carry on. Personally, I doubt I would have that strength.

Father accused of killing his family in Dearborn Heights charged with 4 counts of murder

By John Steckroth - Digital news editor

Posted: 7:59 AM, September 22, 2016
Updated: 10:09 AM, September 22, 2016

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - A father accused of killing his four children and injuring his wife in Dearborn Heights was charged Thursday morning with multiple counts of murder.

Gregory Vincente Green, 49, of Dearborn Heights, is charged with four counts of first-degree murder, one count of assault with intent to do great bodily harm, one count of torture, one count of unlawful imprisonment, one count of felonious assault, felon in possession of a firearm and felony firearms violations...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sed-of-killing-his-family-in-dearborn-heights

Prosecutors: Mom forced to watch slaying of kids

Holly Fournier, The Detroit News 10:53 a.m. EDT September 22, 2016

A Dearborn Heights man suspected in the quadruple homicide of his family Wednesday allegedly bound and assaulted his wife before making her watch him fatally shoot her two older children, according to the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office.

Gregory Vincente Green, 49, also is suspected of killing his two young daughters with carbon-monoxide poisoning, officials said.

Green is expected to be arraigned Thursday in 20th District Court on four counts first-degree murder, one count assault with intent to do great bodily harm, one count torture, one count unlawful imprisonment, one count felonious assault as a felon in possession and one count of felony firearm...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2016/09/22/dad-charges/90830386/

Prosecutors: Mom forced to watch slaying of kids

Holly Fournier, The Detroit News 10:53 a.m. EDT September 22, 2016

A Dearborn Heights man suspected in the quadruple homicide of his family Wednesday allegedly bound and assaulted his wife before making her watch him fatally shoot her two older children, according to the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office.

Gregory Vincente Green, 49, also is suspected of killing his two young daughters with carbon-monoxide poisoning, officials said.

Green is expected to be arraigned Thursday in 20th District Court on four counts first-degree murder, one count assault with intent to do great bodily harm, one count torture, one count unlawful imprisonment, one count felonious assault as a felon in possession and one count of felony firearm...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2016/09/22/dad-charges/90830386/

From the same article: Green married Faith Green about two years after his prison release in 2010, records show. The two were embroiled in a divorce, filed by Faith Green on Oct. 11, 2013, and again on Aug. 11, 2016

I wonder how much she knew about him before marrying him, did she know at that time he had been in prison for murdering his wife? It didn't take long to file for divorce the first time, possibly filed for PPO, and recently applied for divorce again .... seems she learned how dangerous he was at some point, IMO.

I am beyond being surprised at what some of these criminals can do, but this just horrifies me as to what this woman had to endure and how it will be imbedded in her for the rest of her life.

I wonder what kind of prefabricated story he told to only be charged for second degree murder, and they didn't press the same on the unborn baby?
Now, 16 years, he's killed four more family members in cold blood, intending for it to be five. Other than the fact that he was livid because his wife filed for divorce, I'm sure he'll come up with some crock of crap for killing four kids. If he gets off easy again, maybe there will be a little jail house justice handed out!

I wonder what kind of prefabricated story he told to only be charged for second degree murder, and they didn't press the same on the unborn baby?
Now, 16 years, he's killed four more family members in cold blood, intending for it to be five. Other than the fact that he was livid because his wife filed for divorce, I'm sure he'll come up with some crock of crap for killing four kids. If he gets off easy again, maybe there will be a little jail house justice handed out!

It doesn't sound like he intended to kill the wife. Seems he knew she would suffer more, and for the rest of her life, having to watch her older children being murdered. This was extreme torture of the wife, in my view. I doubt he will get off easy this time.

Father who allegedly killed family worked at Metro Airport; had TSA clearance

By Shawn Ley - Reporter , Sierra Pedraja - Digital News Editor

Posted: 6:26 PM, September 22, 2016
Updated: 7:23 PM, September 22, 2016

After the horrific murder of four children took place in Dearborn Heights, questions arose about the identity of the man behind the murderous acts.

Gregory Green allegedly killed four children and attempted to murder his wife on Wednesday. Police say after the murders, Green sat on his porch and awaited police.

After some investigating done by Local 4’s Shawn Ley, it was found that Green is actually an employee at Detroit Metropolitan Airport and has TSA clearance...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ily-worked-at-metro-airport-had-tsa-clearance

"Green is charged with first-degree murder, assault, torture and other crimes. Green heard the charges during a brief court hearing Thursday and was returned to jail without bond. He wasn’t accompanied by a lawyer. 'I don’t need bond,” Green told the judge. “I mean, I don’t think I deserve it.' "

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teens-s...tic-violence-attack-prosecutor-gregory-green/

You're right, you don't deserve bond, you worthless piece of garbage. I don't think you even deserve to breathe air but that's not up to me. :mad:

How horrible. She had such a gorgeous family. I cannot even imagine how she is feeling right now.

So many things wrong with this entire story. Everyone has already said them here.

Father who allegedly killed family worked at Metro Airport; had TSA clearance

By Shawn Ley - Reporter , Sierra Pedraja - Digital News Editor

Posted: 6:26 PM, September 22, 2016
Updated: 7:23 PM, September 22, 2016

After the horrific murder of four children took place in Dearborn Heights, questions arose about the identity of the man behind the murderous acts.

Gregory Green allegedly killed four children and attempted to murder his wife on Wednesday. Police say after the murders, Green sat on his porch and awaited police.

After some investigating done by Local 4’s Shawn Ley, it was found that Green is actually an employee at Detroit Metropolitan Airport and has TSA clearance...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ily-worked-at-metro-airport-had-tsa-clearance
Murder is off his record because his conviction was over 10 years old? THAT should never be off a person's record. In Kansas, if somebody goes to the pen for a illegal drug offense, they are required to register as a habitual drug user every three months for five years. As long as they have no other issues involving drugs after five years they no longer have to register. I don't know what happens if they do have an issue with drugs during that time.

Oh god... the mom watched her two oldest kids get shot in the head. I'm crying

MI - Family of Four Murdered - Dearborn Heights - 21 Sep 2016

Deceased:

Chadney J. Allen :: Male / 19 Years Old
Cause of Death :: Gun Shot Wound
Manner of Death :: Homicide

Kara Allen :: Female / 17 Years Old
Cause of Death :: Gun Shot Wound

Koi Green :: Female / 5 Years Old
Cause of Death :: Carbon Monoxide Asphyxia

Kaliegh Green :: Female / 4 Years Old
Cause of Death :: Carbon Monoxide Asphyxia

Shooting & Stabbing Survivor:

Faith Green :: Female / 39 Years Old

Defendant:

Gregory Vicente Green :: Male / 49 Years Old

Pre-Trial Confinement :: No Bail Permitted

Dearborn Heights is in South-Eastern, Michigan

Day Three

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ts-suspect-after-he-killed-1st-wife/90856916/
&
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4-children-killed-in-dearborn-heights
&
http://www.detroitnews.com/picture-...s-man-charged-with-murder-of-family/90801568/

OMG = Oh My God/Gosh
OOP = Order of Protection - Declined by a Judge
O/T = Off-Topic
PFA = Protection From Abuse Order - Declined by a Judge
= Piece of "Crap"
PPO = Personal Protection Order - Declined by a Judge
>> TSA = Transportation Security Administration :: https://www.tsa.gov/

Our Condolences to All Involved.

Murder is off his record because his conviction was over 10 years old? THAT should never be off a person's record. In Kansas, if somebody goes to the pen for a illegal drug offense, they are required to register as a habitual drug user every three months for five years. As long as they have no other issues involving drugs after five years they no longer have to register. I don't know what happens if they do have an issue with drugs during that time.

It's still on his record. But apparently the background checks this company did only checked the last 10 years.

Hard to believe Green ever got released in the first place!

Detroit funeral home donates services for 4 slain kids

Tresa Baldas and Elisha Anderson, Detroit Free Press 8:07 p.m. EDT September 23, 2016

After nearly four decades of running a funeral business in Detroit,*the O.H. Pye III Funeral Home has*witnessed hundreds of tragedies — but nothing like the terror that was unleashed in*Dearborn Heights *this week.

Four children were killed, allegedly by their father, while*their mother was tortured.

"This was such a horrific event ... We had to do something. This is an entire generation that has been lost with this family," said*Ozie H. Pye IV, executive director at O.H. Pye III Funeral Home*in Detroit, which is donating the services for the four slain children.*"I've never seen anything like this before. We all were very taken aback. We wanted to do something for this family." ...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...arborn-heights-gregory-green-murder/90953508/

Funerals set for 4 Dearborn Heights siblings

Katrease Stafford, Detroit Free Press 4:56 p.m. EDT September 25, 2016

Funeral arrangements have been set for four Dearborn Heights children who were killed Wednesday while*their mother was tortured.

Gregory Green, 49, an ex-con who served 16 years in prison for fatally stabbing his pregnant wife in 1991, has been charged with*four counts of first-degree murder in their deaths and*one count of torture*and one count of unlawful imprisonment*for allegedly tying his wife up in the basement, cutting her face, shooting her in the foot*and then shooting*two of her children in front of her...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...born-heights-siblings-killed-father/91076884/

Mom of 4 slain children will speak for 1st time

Oralandar Brand-Williams, The Detroit News 2:27 p.m. EDT September 27, 2016

The mother of the four Dearborn Heights children found dead in their home last week allegedly at the hands of their father is expected to speak about the tragedy Wednesday before the visitation for her children.

Released from the hospital Friday, Faith Green, 39, plans to address the media at the O.H. Pye III Funeral Home in Detroit, said Lloyd Banks, a spokesman for the family and owner of Banks & Co. public relations and marketing company.

Green plans to talk about her children: Kaleigh, 4, and Koi Green, 5, andKara Allen, 17, and Chadney Allen, 19. The younger children were killed by carbon monoxide and the older children, the husband’s stepchildren, were shot to death, according to the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Green “wanted to ensure that the (children’s) story was told,” Banks said Tuesday...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-kids-killed-speak-publicly-tragedy/91172786/

My heart is sick over this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500