Found Deceased MI - James Hepworth, 38, Oceana County, 1 August 2016

I am curious about what legal issues he was having.

Was what he was facing something that a local warrant would be issued for or something that would flag any LE across the country if they stopped him. Was he looking at jail time or just a fine?
I never saw anything posted about legal issues on the missing James page. I'm pretty sure I read all of it. The first I heard legal issues mention was on here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Some thoughts: He didn't need money to kill himself. Maybe 6:00 texts were to let person know he was ready for ride to wherever. Finding the answer to whom he was texting seems pretty important. Did you have phone company pull records from further back?
Also, I don't know if the van area was staged or raged. It sounds like he was destroying what was once important to him. Maybe a precursor to suicide or abandoning his former life. Wish I had answers for you. I hope you get closure soon. It must be hell waiting and wondering (control/manipulation as you stated).

How sad. What a terrible ordeal she and the kids have been through.

RIP james.
i'm so sorry for your loss amanda but grateful your search is over. your dedication to finding james is heartwarming and admirable. peace be with you and your family.

Amanda,
Please remind your children that depression is an illness, a chemical imbalance, just like diabetes or high blood pressure. But sadly, this illness has a profound effect on the person that is ill, as well as loved ones.
The depressed person cannot control this without professional help and sometimes medication, just like any other illness.
Please seek out available resources for your children, as well as yourself. A school counselor or social worker can point you to what is available right in your community.
Children are often comforted by an objective/unrelated adult assuring them they aren't to blame. When family members are left with this type of trauma, it can affect you for years to come. Early intervention can help tremendously.
My sincere condolences and prayers for your loss,
FLurries

Human remains believed to be of Pentwater man missing for 8 months
By Lynn Moore | lmoore8@mlive.com | on March 29, 2017 at 9:54 AM, updated March 29, 2017 at 11:09 AM

OCEANA COUNTY, MI -- Human remains recovered Tuesday are believed to be those of James Hepworth, a Pentwater area man who was reported missing about eight months ago.

A K-9 unit located the remains around 1 p.m. March 28 "as part of an extended search for missing person James Hepworth," according to a news release from the Michigan State Police Cadillac Post.

Hepworth, who lived in the Pentwater area, left in the middle of his work shift on Aug. 1, 2016. Statements he made to co-workers and family made law enforcement officials immediately concerned about his welfare, believing that he could be suicidal.

(. . .)

Hepworth's wife, Amanda Hepworth, posted on Facebook that she is convinced the remains of her husband have been found.

"Hug your loved ones close tonight, she wrote. "If you are married, hug your spouse even closer than normal. Thank you for the support you have given my family over these last 8 months."

:rose: Rest in Peace, James. Prayers of comfort for the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back