MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the address I am talking about, Norton Shores address. They are required by law to have their addresses up to date at all times.

True but by nature they're lawbreakers. I wouldn't trust their addresses that show up on paper.
RSO Terry Speaks is a known repeat absconder, locked up now, yet he had a local (NC) address posted all along while he was living in CA. After he got out of jail for that, he claimed another local address but was found living in New Orleans when he was linked to a woman who was found murdered (Jaren Lockhart).

A suspect in the Kelli Bordeaux case, had a local address listed but was living behind a bar in a lean to shed, as well as his car, in violation of several probation rules.

When they go for their six month checkups, they tell authorities an address and then leave the area again. Surprise visits must be uncommon or they'd be found out sooner (before being discovered because they're involved in another crime).

someone said that MAL does not have his hair parted, Is that correct?

When I search the Grand Haven address, his brother (I assume it's his brother) was living at the same address LLL was. He is convicted of attempted incest.

and the dad, JJL, convicted of felony neglect and flight attempt.

so, MAL and LLL live at the same address in Grand Haven. I don't see MAL listed at the Norton Shores address.
haven't the cops pulled these guys in for questioning and gotten a warrant to search their property at least yet?

In the mug I saw, his hair is parted down the middle, longish on top, the nose and forward look possibly similar to the sketch to me. Hair is silvery, he is age 60.
(The report cited a tresspassing violation for cutting and removing plants).

that's JJL I think.
wait, JJL is only 46. hmmm.

In the mug I saw, his hair is parted down the middle, longish on top, the nose and forward look possibly similar to the sketch to me. Hair is silvery, he is age 60.
(The report cited a tresspassing violation for cutting and removing plants).

I've only seen one of MAL's mugshots and three of LLL's mugshots.

his hair is buzzed. too short to part.

That's in the mugshot. Not on his fb page-- he posted a recent pic where it's grown out. Not clearly parted but it's no longer buzzed like it is on the RSO registry.

There may be only a 50/50 chance, or less, that a RSO is even the perp, especially as it seems this person may be known to Jessica in some way. I believe the nearby RSO's would have already been investigated. My guess is this is someone who has either never offended in such a way or never been caught.

What ever happened with that van with no license plate that someone saw in an apartment complex parking lot? Did it end up matching the van description? If so, has it moved since that time? I am trying to find the post in the other thread right now.

There may be only a 50/50 chance, or less, that a RSO is even the perp, especially as it seems this person may be known to Jessica in some way. I believe the nearby RSO's would have already been investigated. My guess is this is someone who has either never offended in such a way or never been caught.

There are 11 RSO's in Norton Shores. Three match the characteristics of the sketch and 4 lives within a two mile radius of the Exxon gas station.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/...ffender-registry?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

What ever happened with that van with no license plate that someone saw in an apartment complex parking lot? Did it end up matching the van description? If so, has it moved since that time? I am trying to find the post in the other thread right now.

IIRC that was misterGwriter who noticed it but I don't know what came of that. Hoping when he's around again he can update us on the latest local news.

I may be wrong about MAL... If you have seen his FB, look at the picture he uses as his "cover", the big picture that appears at the top of your timeline behind everything else. It is of three males sitting together in what looks like a restaurant booth with the timestamp of 10/07/2007. MAL is on the left, unknown in the middle, but look at the male on the right.

Who is that????????????? The hairstyle, the eyebrows, the lips, the facial features...

Am I violating something in asking this? Because this person made my radar go off.

That's in the mugshot. Not on his fb page-- he posted a recent pic where it's grown out. Not clearly parted but it's no longer buzzed like it is on the RSO registry.

his hair is still buzzed on FB. the guy with the parted hair in the pix on MAL's FB is LLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona